Is Jay gay?

Is Jay gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Rh1k2R2rv8?t=45
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are

He goes to a gay bar in one of the HitB episode, so maybe.

Get some real friends, you fucking loser.

Purposefully ambiguous so that RLM has a thriving gay fanbase.

So does Mike and Rich. DURRR I GUESS THEY'RE ALL GAY CUZ THEY DID A THING FOR A JOKE!

I know he's a fag...

he is in my dreams

maybe

>Missing my joke this hard.

Yes. It's not 'purposely ambiguous' when he's openly avoiding the subject and even simplest jokes with sexual innuendos while Mike and Rich have no problem with making them.

looks like a soyboy

>gay
Does this word ever stop looking embarrassing?

>cernokike.com
kek

Your joke sucked, bro.

Jay's made plenty of sex related jokes, you autist.

but menswear is masculine

Yes, but AIDSMoby is the most feminized.

>I wish Gillian would come back

Yeah lad. Fuck yeah! I split that ass in twain. I pumped that tooter with my thick rooter

>Your joke sucked, bro.

I mean this thread is a stupid is x gay?

Didn't Cerno sue his ex-wife because he didn't think she was giving him enough alimony? Is there anything LESS masculine than suing your wife for not giving you enough money for not working?

Yet, there are a legion of betas sucking him off on Twitter even right at this moment.

Hypocrisy has ceased to matter in this current era we live in.

>Conan
fuck off

in that pic the joke is that black women look alike
this is not something a soyboy would post

>you will never see chad jay fuck classic neckbeard jay

You mean the only one of the crew with kids?

>Jay is gay
>Josh is gay
>Mike and Jay were a couple before Jessi
>Jay and Josh have been a couple for years
>Rich sometimes calls them queers but Jay edits it out of BotW

Calling it

He also unironically says "people of color" so I can guarentee mixing up Oprah and Whoopi Goldberg was unintentional.

The fuck is wrong with you retards?

its clearly intentional, otherwise the post has no meaning

Is Rich poor?

hey mike

>otherwise the post has no meaning
the meaning is that he posed with a statue and that's cuhrazy and he had to share it. That's really all there is to it.

mike has a gf
rich in a few months is going to be married
jack already married
jay, they´re only 2 options for him, either he´s gay or a fucking virgin who doesnt know how to get a qt girlfriend

At least in lifestyle

>a fucking virgin who doesnt know how to get a qt girlfriend
You can tell he's been a huge beta all his life just from his demeanor and the fact he looked like this until his 30s.

>mike has a gf
How do you know this? Jessi hasn’t been seen in years.

>rich in a few months is going to be married
How do you kno this? He’s been engaged for literally years. You have no idea when he’s actually getting married

Nigger he makes a Sister Act reference but throws in @OphrahWinfrey. AIDSMoby is probably SJW as fuck but it's clearly intentional

you're autistic dude

Every time Jack says "charming" I want to punch him in the face

There’s no way Jay is a virgin. You would have to be a completely antisocial ducking loser to be in your 30s and still be a virgin, the kind of person that spends his free time on Sup Forums speculating about the personal lives of internet celebrities.

Mike and Jesse are still facebook official

as for the second part, i didn't even know rich was engaged

Anyone else here think Rich straight up slings some fucking dick? Like he's ugly, and his girl looks like a goblin, but I'll bet he's giving her mind-shattering orgasms night after night

>facebook official
Or thy haven’t logged into Facebook in years.

And Mr Virtue Signal himself, "Wizard"
And Jack's children, MySpace and Pacman

>probably

I bet he's gotten some pity sex from controlling girlfriends who walked all over his manlet ass but being a beta orbiter like him isn't marriage

Yeah his fiance shows up on Pre Rec streams, she loved Fembusters too lol

*marriage material

Jesus the Christ Almighty I cannot stand that fat unfunny libtard cuck Josh. You know, you just fucking know absolutely, that he gave himself the "nickname" "the wizard", he introduces himself as such and gets people to call himself that, it was a fucking late high school joke he just had to keep, I bet he fucking loves it, what a fucking tryhard.

You sound pretty mad about a guy that sometimes talks about movies with his friends on the internet.

I do the same thing, except I tell people to call me "Dallas".

youtu.be/3Rh1k2R2rv8?t=45

Alien ruined that name for me, forever, every time I read or hear that name or the city, all I can hear in my mind is

>DHEALL'S?

For you

>The weak should fear the strong

>thernobitch.com

I wish this fag would just stop

Absofukinglutely my man, but really you can't mock me, because let's face it, we're both on an anonymous Laotian carpentry play-by-post forum.

Beardfat has a soothing voice.

More like they both have zero sex drive.

I don't know, man. I've heard ugly people have better sex. Those two must fuck like demons.

Ugly sex is better than no sex

This proves Rich is only funny when he fucks up and gets made fun of, usually by Mike.

mike maybe but not jessi. Girls always change that shit

Goddamn you faggots are pathetic.

You guys might as well stick with cuck even though you've driven it miles into the ground. Soyboy is just a terribly weak insult. It stands with boring shit like cupcake or some other biteless garbage a fox news grandpa would say

>I've heard ugly people have better sex
sounds like bullshit that an ugly person said to impress you.

t. soyboy

Is Mike dyke?

Is Jack black?

where it counts

he's going to leave his wife and kids?

that and he's going to trigger Sup Forums by merely existing

Wasn't there some behind the scenes gossip about Jay and Mike's rivalry over a woman posted a couple of years back (when RLM shit posting was a big thing)?

Something about how Jay was forever pining over a roastie (going so far as to fake being sick/spawning the "I'm dying!" meme after getting drunk to make her take him home from a party, after seeing her flirting with every man in sight). The roastie ended up with Mike, causing Jay and Mike to stop being friends until said roastie cheated on Mike, leading to him dumping her and reconciling with Jay?

How about I give you a sample off my new album?

Haha. Alright.
You know you a bitch ass nigga tho?
Uh. Yeah.
Now this is how we do shit here.

(Chorus)
A nigga nigga, a bitch ass nigga.
Talk shit nigga you think you a trick nigga?
You punk nigga, you dank flat nigga.
I'll suck ya dick nigga I ain't bout to trip nigga.

I met a nigga, a short young nigga.
Talk is cheap so I had to set the fleek nigga.
I walk around, see a lock tight nigga.
Mounting putty bitch keep that shit all night nigga.
When you see me in the hood with my handy lads,
Just remember I’m all good in my dandy pad.
You fucking bitch nigga watch me pull the cart low
A nigga nigga bitch this why we ride it ho

(Chorus)

Young nigga chillin all up in my crib nigga.
A fat spliff and a choice ass roach bitch.
We set scrilla Ray Ban gives me vanilla.
I tell him fly nigga we ain't bout to give it nigga.
Lock down with my cock down all night
Tight pussy bitch you about to give it right
Flying planes nigga we don’t see that headlight
We was kangz nigga all up in the bread line!

(Chorus)

Fun lads in the hood with the pine box
Tan dads screwin chode with my pay less
Don’t stop til I get it to a hip hop
I flip flop bitch choke on my flop wop
Uncle Scrooge pullin money on a flossin hoe
Lightning McQuack nigga don’t forget to smack it yo
Mad greens with my needs all up in this nigga
Ay yo nigga where you at are you frontin nigga?

(Chorus x2)

I'm dying, Lauren!

>that hoverhand
heh... too bad Mike "The Nigger Gravedigger" Stoklasa isn't an alpha male like me

All fake

Go to bed, Jay

Jay is a chubby chaser

Other way around - Garrett "Classic" Gilchrist liked some girl that Jay had the goofballs for, leading to him leaving them and focusing on some dumb animated movie.

/polddit/ has more "Fox News grandpas" in its ranks than you might think.

I love how they taped a shitload of Vampire Assassin boxes to the wall in the last episode of BotW.

No Mike cucked Jay and they had a falling out.

that was HitB

Shit, you're right. Still fun stuff.

also he's the worst reviewer, ever.

Oh shit, nigger, you fucked up. You dun goofed. You just shoved miles of rock hard shaft and floppy, eager ball up your ass. You mixed up HITB with BOTW, and furthermore you got cherished trips without predicting them (like I'm doing now with these dubs).
Well guess what, dick-nugget? I'm coming for you. I'm coming for you hard and fast. And when I find you, I'm cumming in you. That's right. I hope you're prepared to take my burgeoning erection down to the hilt. Four inches of man-meat into your every hole. You'll choke as I vigorously thrust in and out of your soon-to-be-bruised throat, you'll scream as I shove my unlubricated cock up your ass. You'll beg for more after I leave you quivering in a puddle of my jizz.
I'm rock hard. And ready.

it's fake but would be exciting if true

is wizard lizard

I got my friend into RLM last week.

He says Jay is his spirit animal because of their shared tastes in arthouse and love for Under The Skin.
Possibly the gayest thing to ever leave that mans mouth.

I guess that's only fair.

Haha, nice one kid! I like your moxie, I really do. You remind me of a younger me.
Back when I was just starting out on the boards, I would pull stunts like this all the time. Turn a meme on its ear. Try to be a "big guy" and impress the oldfags. It's completely normal.
But ya know what, kid? In time you'll come to learn that there's more to memery than simple tradition. There's great strength in it. Playing along with some OP's epic bait isn't something we do because we want to fit in. We do it because it weeds out the reddit fags and normies from the true memesmen of Sup Forums.
You stay around here long enough, kid, and you'll come to realize this. But for now, get out there, have some fun, and think about what I said.
And then read the first letter of each sentence of this post ;^)

exposure to Jay is proven to make men gayer

And drinking cum isn't? Kill yourself, nigger

Why do you guys keep picking on Jay?

>wondering if he is gay or not means picking on him

>Not counting Josh
>Not counting those garbage Canadians

t. sexist womanhaters

What's the episode?

Really, women hate is what he gets out of here? Not racism, gore, loli, and all the other shit?

I sure as hell would give him a licking if you catch my drift