How do we stop Marvel

How do we stop Marvel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unfuck warner

pirate more

kill disney

Is this serious about to make a billion dollars?

Prob their best since avengers 1, iron man 3 or guardians

It's hard ranking marvel because the whole catalogue is the difference between a 6.5 and 7.5

I'd give winter soldier and the new Guardians movie an 8, but generally ya I agree with you.

it won't crack a billion but 850-900 million is very possible

it's going to outgross JUSTice League by a wide margin

DUDE QUIPS LMAO
LOL NO FOUNDATION XD

The amount of money almost doesn't matter, Thor cost a little over half of what Justice League did. JL would have to make what Thor's made just to not be a total loss.

it's like star. it will burn brightest before the fuel runs out and it collapses in on itself

You know, if the DCEU wasn't so fucked maybe you'd have a chance

DC, 1968: It's a passing fad. They won't last beyond 1970. Superman & Batman are icons. Thor? Really?

Making all the popular characters brown girls pretty much killed book sales, so you just need to convince them to do that in the movies.

Being a kiwi, I hate that this movie is successful.
Kudos to the director, but fuck this country. Any time someone has a modicum of success overseas, it's almost literally all you see in the media (lol media, I know). There's the pervasive atmosphere of smugness and "ownership of someones success" that feels so fucking annoyingly slimy and greasy, it drives me to distraction.
Actually the director was a bit of a douchebag, now that I think about it.
There's nothing really positive to come out of this movies success from my perspective.

DC is already ahead of them with Starfire, Marvel BTFO

>Making all the popular characters brown girls pretty
This annoyed me. They're characters from Norse mythology - if that isn't cultural appropriation, I dunno what is.

>Being a kiwi
You ever see Miss Alice around town, you guys only have the one town right

That one's out of date, use this one

>the lego batman
holy kek

>That Lego Batman
lel

Not in theaters, it might squeak out that much from the home market but that's a long shot
It's going to break 800m overall though

Why are marvel morons so insecure?

Now that the dust has settled can we all just admit that having a black Valkyrie ruined the movie?

She looked terrible in the part. She wasn't taking the material seriously, and she can't act for shit.

Plus, having her first appearance showing her stumbling out of her ship with a 40 ouncer was hilariously, unintentionally, totally racist. Did I mention she's also a thief?

Your flagship movie was a giant flop, the snyderfags have all but disappeared; Marvel won. Why would they be insecure?

F-Fuck you man, Justice League did even better than predicted

>95m$!!!!!!!
>it's 96m$

Marvel is dead.

who cares, its popcorn fun, and shit people can take their dumb kid and his 9 friends to for a birthday party

At least it has a comprehensible plot

So what is Justice League then?

Just shit rent for DVD movie?

australia is the same

its pathetic

I just got back from watching justice league. While my wife and i were waiting in line there were 3 groups if people ahead of us. They all bought tickets for thor and in the theater we were in that played justice league there were only about 20-30 people.

We cant.
It's over. cinema is dead, art is dead, culture is dead. Big corporations have succeeded in dumbing down the consumer so that they will be content with the artistic equivalent of Soma forever. This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper

Stop paying for this garbage.

Stop discussing it.

Emerge from your basements and engage in life.

You first.

Pretty much.

>no pit hair

Why would you want to? They seem to be making movies people want to watch.

you could try actually making decent movie to compete with them

>$80 million more to beat wonder woman
DCEU is finished

quips were ok but little shit like banner getting KO'd on the bridge trying to do a hero landing was hilarious as fuck

Starfire has always been brown

I went to go watch JL but it was sold out at 3 in the afternoon. Ended up watching Thor and realized Thor is going to make way more money because people who miss the JL will settle for Thor.

You also have to remember Thanksgiving is coming up. A lot of people are traveling this weekend and they’ll probably go watch JL this coming weekend with family and friends.

Korg was a riot.
> id spin it really fast and it would pull me off-
>your hammer pulled you off?
>--the ground. My hammer pulled me off the ground

>hey man, I'm Korg, were gonna get outta heyah on that giant space ship. You want in?

>and the new Guardians movie
but it was objectively worse than the first one

Lol no.

850m tops. No new markets left I think

Coco though

Just bought another ticket to Ragnarok and snuck into JUSTice League

Big if true

You obvious know that you are using the word wrong or you wouldn't have spoilered it.

I saw Ragnarok for the second time today and liked it better this time. I still wish the Grandmaster had more gravitas but it's hard to hate Jeff Goldblum.

Suicide squad opened at 133M? How in the fuck?
Man, the power of appealing to both men and women. Fucking hell. No way they'll reboot before milking Harley and Wonder Woman for all that they're worth.

Well yeah but if it didn't make any money in China then BvS has made more so that means it's a flop, so there.

Why did you post orange and call it brown?

I'm down with chill alien overlords

Since Grandmaster lived do you think we'll see more of him in the future?

you're confused. comic sales being in the dumpster already is what caused them to try to pander to new markets.

prefer forestnymph. she looks like snow white

>stop Disney
Get iger accused of jacking off in front of female exec

Maybe he lived. We don't know. He seems to be just a guy though, no powers were in evidence.

Holiday weekend

It's simple.

You start treating the source material with some respect, realise that only a handful of people can do a good deconstruction of the genre (and that Snyder is *really* not one of them- the stuff that was good about Watchman was thanks to Moore), and understand that there should be a tonal difference between Batman and all their other franchises.

Wonder Woman made it look like they had figured that shit out, but nope.

its a huge meme to hate dceu at this point.
Might as well just shut it down.

Daily reminder that Thor: Ragnarok is for 6-year old children.

*cackles*

Ayy Aucklandfag here, it infuriates me too. Remember when Lorde came out?

It's a comic book movie

They all are

why did they make him shave his pits :(

Yeah.
And Lord of the Rings.
And that basketball cunt.

Lorde fucking infuriates me
She's so up her own ass kek

YOU CAN NOT WITHSTAND US

Probably. He is one of the celestial beings, who will be in infinity war.

>She wasn't taking the material seriously
lol it's a Marvel movie, get over yourself

Not trying to shove messages.

>Gay jew Flash interviews jew Wonder Woman and talks about evil whites at 2:05
>youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125