Why do TV shows and movies shame working fathers that want to wind down at the bar?

Why do TV shows and movies shame working fathers that want to wind down at the bar?

>He hangs out at a sneedy bar with chucks and lowlifes

>Formerly Chuck's

drinking is degenerate

t. low-test lightweight

There are good ways to unwind, and "i'm a complete bum" ways to unwind

Even water? But what am I supposed to do??

>My beer gut is a sign of masculinity!

My dad did that when I was a kid. Eventually a full blow alcoholic that lost everything, i don't see him much these days and I don't think he's ever sober enough to think about me. Alcohol is dangerous, and I don't feel men of his time were really ever told that, at least here in Scotland.

Feed on some food.

The show's writers are from the generation where it was socially acceptable for fathers to wholesale shun their families after work by spending all hours at a bar*. When fathers treated children and even wives, like action figures to collect and leave on a desk or shelf collecting dust.

*Also from a generation of upper/middle class brats who think drinking at home was something white trash did. IE it was more socially acceptable to drink at a bar than at home if you were white collar

this is ironic because drinking almost completely kills your testosterone and impotence tit boy

Nu males were a mistake.

it literally is, soyboy

>fathers
That's why. When you have kids you're supposed to grow the fuck up yourself and put them first.

post your noodle arms

no its disgusting and unless you’re Chadtier its always a mark against you. Your SMV range counterparts without the gut are outfucking you because of it, nigger

Alcohol raises your estrogen level.

Sounds like someones mad they've never been invited to a bar. Figures it'd be a person using the word "degenerate" on Sup Forums.

Why would somebody care if they are getting 'outfucked'? What does that even mean

Young sill virgin boy detected. Were you raised by a single mother?

I'd tell my mom to leave my dad if he spent every night at a bar like Moe's. That is so disgusting and unthinkable I can't believe nobody makes a bigger deal out of it.

It's that really what fathers used to do? Go to some bar alone and hang out there all evening until going home for food? That can only send in divorce with kids that hate you.

Homer and Moe's is the things that's stopping the show most in this centuries.

This cuck gets his idea of masculinity from youtube videos and reddit. He never kissed a girl.

This.

Drinking more than 1-2 beers leaves with you a hollow void for wanting to get wasted on hard liquor. It dulls your senses and leaves you a shadow of a well functioning individual.

this is what a mexican chad looks like in mexico, what's your excuse?

Uhh you are making a bigger deal out of it than it usually tends to be in real life. Most of the bar regulars don't go there every day, and even if they do, they don't spend hours there. Like you'd stop by after work and throw back a couple, then go home. Like 30 minutes.

to be fair a lot of fathers are unwilling fathers, they should grow up but they will feel pain in having to do so for reasons they ultimately resent

Because for centuries in America working husbands send their paychecks to a barkeep for booze rather than support their family.

Fuck didn't know Sup Forums was nu-males gone wild

Because real men praise the same feminism that causes nu-males?

no it's not. mexican chads look like soccer players. that's a fat dad we have those in white too.

Everyone on Sup Forums outside of a select few on /fit/ and Sup Forums are nu males.

fat dads are literally chads. family oriented dads who stick around are literally chads.

Another fag who has a problem with the simpsons

>le classic simpsons
>homer is flanderized by season 2

Fathers in general are shamed and mocked on TV shows these days.