ITT: Villains who did nothing wrong

He just wanted to be used

He carried the movie. It would have been a lot more boring without him.

>His whole life went to shit all because some jackass boy genius payed for an over priced ice cream pop with fucking pennies.

He was just trying to do his job damn it...

DUDE RAPE LMAO

Yeah definitely not watching this movie now.

>He just wanted to be used
What a tool.

>this thread again
>OP posting hotdog celebration instead of best boy

OP is fag confirmed

I can't tell if this is better or worse than the rat asshole fingering that was in the script.

repeat thread is getting old. how about we at least have 24 hrs between them, jerky.

>there was someone who ships him with pic related.
>Even made a comic with her replacing the MILF

People found this funny?

he should have just kept the change

Douche is almost completely serious business. There's a running gag where he keeps accidentally saying things that makes other food items thinks he's referring to them, which gets him increasingly pissed off. Otherwise he's completely played straight which is why people say he's the only part of the movie that isn't shit.

I liked the movie but didn't care for him at all, he was completely unnecessary and just for the word puns there, even "lol it's a douche being a douche" is one

HA HA THEY SAID FUNNY SWEAR IN ANIMATED FILM.

I'm with you. Decent enough movie but his role was really obnoxious.

Considering this was an R-rated animated film titled "Sausage Party", I was really hoping she would get more screen-time.

ah yes how could you possibly make a sausage party thread without this shitty post appearing at least once

You're just shitting yourself 'cause she's a butterface

it's the only thing passable in the film

Honestly, despite Douche being the best part of the movie, he could've been cut out of the movie entirely and the plot would remain the same.

I would be mad if I was douche too because they cost him his chance to get in there.