Jegged

why is he grinning like a retard??

Jag?

he's full of sweets

he looks like a happy dog

Overweight people are jolly and positive

Nigga went from full anorexia to full overweight middle aged man

Respect

How does he do this Sup Forums? People put so much effort into losing or gaining weight and usually fail, what's his secret for doing this on command?

Why does he look like a thumb?

filthy jew

>what's his secret for doing this on command?

Losing weight is not hard like many people think it is. I did his diet for the machinist for a while, lost close to 30lbs in like a month.

Does the average joe have the incentive of tens of millions of dollars plus abundant personal trainers and dieticians at a moments notice?

wub his diets for losing and gaining weight? I am really skinny and could use a few extra kilos.

>I did his diet for the machinist for a while

The eating only an apple and one can a tuna a day thing?

he looks like a fat little cheeky english schoolboy who goes to Greggs everyday

>The eating only an apple and one can a tuna a day thing?

Yeah and it got old fast. Is a nice diet for losing a lot of weight fast though.

After I did the diet I stopped eating apples and fish for like a year, I just didn't like the taste anymore.

Who is this fucker?

how much time were you with the diet?

Nice one user, that really left an impression on me.

>Even Weakened and past his prime he still delivers

I think he legitimately fasted for that role like he would only consume tea and water with vitamin supplements.

9 days

*eats ur pie*

About 4 months, I wouldn't recommend going longer than that.

After the 3rd month my body started eating my muscles. I'm actually a recovering anorexic that's why I did that diet.

notch

It can't be healthy to keep doing this

he makes millions of dollars.
this is the kind of dedication I expect.

I wouldn't expect anyone to go machinist for a role though that madman

>I wouldn't expect anyone to go machinist for a role though

She did it, but then again she's a girl so it came natural to her.

>she's a girl so it came natural to her.

getting fat isn't that bad

it's the ones where you emaciate yourself that really fucks your body up

This is for a role r-right?

checked

*blocks ur path*

plus eating like 1500 calories a day makes you feel so fucking shit. I did it once in the hope that it would make me more attractive but I just felt like shit constantly with zero energy and ended up looking like a freak

Is this movie about Syd Barretts later years?

*BLORP*

Because he’s playing Dick Cheney.

>plus eating like 1500 calories a day makes you feel so fucking shit

Eat more meat and fats and less carbs. I used to eat 1500cals high on protein and fat and felt full of energy throughout the day. Once I stared eating carbs again my body became lazy.

>Christian Bale dramatically dieted for over four months prior to filming, as his character needed to look drastically thin. According to a biography of Bale written by his former assistant, his daily diet at this time consisted of "water, an apple and one cup of coffee per day, with the occasional whiskey" (approximately 55–260 calories).[5] According to the DVD commentary, he lost 62 pounds (28 kg), reducing his body mass to 120 pounds (54 kg). Bale wanted to go down to 99 pounds (45 kg), but the filmmakers would not let him due to health concerns. In fact, the weight that the 6 ft 0 inch (183 cm) Bale dropped down to was actually intended to be for a much shorter actor, but Bale insisted on seeing if he could make it anyway.[6] At the end of filming he was left with just six months to regain the mass to be ready for his role in Batman Begins, which he achieved through weightlifting and binging on pizzas and ice cream.[7]

Don't even know why I'm replying, it's just to continuously hammer the idea into American anons so hopefully it'll stick.

To lose weight: consume less calories than you'll burn.

:: If you burn 2000 calories in a day, eat least calories than that. It is not hard you fat faggots. How is this so hard to understand?

When he isn't in character as someone dapper and refined like Bruce Wayne or Bateman he has some pretty Mansonesque facial expressions.

Save us.

I am not an american you dumb fucking twat. Don't ever reply to ever again.

jesus. eat some food, memorize some lines. Have 4+ generations of your offspring retired from birth and set for life.

how the fuck would I know how many calories a day I consume? you colossal faggot

If you're not then how the fuck do you not understand the concept of eat less calories than you burn?

Too bad hes gay.

Honestly gaining weight to put on muscle is just as bad. If you're a pretty tall guy then you have to spend a lot of money on food just to get your calories for the day, and most of it is gross-ass greek yogurt and chicken. Once I started making more money it was fine, but back then it was a real pain in the ass to get my calories for the day.

Not to mention that you shit a 10 foot log every day that's hard as a cinder block

>gross-ass greek yogurt

what the fuck greek yogurt is fucking great

you sound like someone who eats a lot of sugar

Because I am not fat and it's not as easy as eating less calories than you burn. Certain diets can make you feel like shit, plus not everyone enjoys starving. I am more about gaining weight without stuffing myself and feeling like shit.

Holy fuck, please let it happen. Nolan won't be directing, though.

It's great for the first 5 cups but it got old really quickly and eventually nauseating.

checked