Stranger Things General - /stg/

gold coast gal edition
PREVIOSLY:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZE7TS2Rituo
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3822569/Millie-Bobby-Brown-s-father-fire-demanding-100-000-agents-represent-Stranger-Things-star.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for steve

First for Millie looking cute as fuck at Supanova Comic Con.

First for inevitable Blacked

Here's the final timeline of Millie and Drake meeting up 3 different times in 3 different cities.

Thanks to the user last thread who figured out the location of the restaurant.

Their age difference is problematic but otherwise this couple would send the right message...

I had my first Millie dream 2 nights ago and have not been able to stop thinking about her. She's too cute.

I hope you were black in the dream.

Not like she's still pure anyway. It is Hollywood after, plus her parents are money-hungry scumbags.

>would send the right message
Not sure what you mean by this.

i only listen to real music

youtube.com/watch?v=ZE7TS2Rituo

>problematic
>send the right message...

you have to go back

The right message is black man, white woman. Blonde hair and milky skin would be better, tho

she's cute as fuck (never thought about her this way but she's grown on me the past 1-2 weeks, thanks a lot Sup Forums) but her personality is still annoying unfortunately

I just wish Millie was old enough to date Drake. Whatever this is needs to stop until she is legal.

Drake doesn't seem like bratty, British, 13 year old white girls are his type but you never know. Agreed, their new "friendship" is suspicious/odd.

>implying she's not getting fucked anyway

>I just wish Millie was old enough to date Drake. Whatever this is needs to stop until she is legal.

Why?

He's getting to fuck a teen slut.
sounds good to me.

During S1 I wasn't really into her and thought she a was a little ugly, it was also in the past month that she really grew on me. As far as her personality goes I kinda like it, she seems very extroverted and outgoing. She seems like the type of people who are very energetic and that energy rubs off on you.

Can you shut up about this Drake shit already?

Literally no one cares about when, where, and how many times they met, you autismos.

This. I'm guessing they autists obsessing over this are the ones who like to blackedpost.

Do you really think he is?

Real shit, how much money did Eggo make after S1 and S2?

I'm extremely extroverted/outgoing myself (by far the most of any person I know) and she is too which is cool but idk, there's just something that irks me about her. I find her annoying, and not cute-annoying. I wish I didn't. Oh well. Still a fuckin cutie.

I'd be interested in finding out as well. Similar/an homage to Reese's Pieces and ET, obviously, but in that case I think Reese's paid the movie to use them.

What is that word before park on that Linkin Park shirt? Never seen that one before

>implying black men don't like white girls
You're not from this planet, are you?

We don't need Drake involved in a sex scandal...

You're just some dude obsessed with interracial stuff or think black guys fucking white girls is hot because it's "ruining their purity" or whatever. No one cares dude.

They do, but I still don't think Drake's into bratty 13 year olds, he's pretty vanilla as discussed in other threads. Still lucky bastard to have that available to him though, I guess that's what being famous does to you and most of them take advantage of it, quite jealous

Duh. Demz white womenz love black men.

Steve is /ourguy/

Did that user from yesterday ever get his friend to send him his pic with Millie?

yes she is very annoying

no she's cool. I'd like to hang out with her

was going to call out pedo but i realised i’m the same

13 isn't pedo, especially not with her body. look at her user . completely normal to feel that way

She's pretty nice and down to earth. And super cute. She was also really polite but her dad was there but I guess she would've been polite anyways.

jesus christ why spend so much time doing this? nothing better to do?

wtf which one of these is real? why did someone do this edit?

What an anal goddess. Made to be properly and roughly assfucked, like a woman deserves.

versus this version

what you met her at a con or something?

i don't think she's down to earth at all based on all these interviews and livestreams tb h she seems like an annoying little brat

pls no bullie millie

I just edited it to make it up to date, someone else made the original version and another user found all the info regarding the restaurant location. Read the past thread to see how into it they got

No, that's gross. Millie's all about the pink too bad she's already heavily used

lmao someone edit the other ones like this pls

Same here, no pedo, but I dreamed about her anyways. Harvey Weinstein was rubbing ointment on Millies bare, flat chest. What did my mind mean by this?

this is the real one

nice

It's because she's homeschool and was never socialized properly.

I saw your post saying this last thread. Her chest is far from flat, user... nice little buds

Don't pay attention to the bullies they are NOT STRONG

wew

She's just a kid, you can tell when you talk to her that she behaves her age. To her I mean shit she doesn't know me, yet she was sweet and giggly and cute, she didn't need to, she could be a bitch. I'm just saying that was my impresion of her, not through a plastic interview done by a mummy or a gay android, and not scripted. She is sweet and truly just a child.

Yep I did, but I thought I'd post it again since the topic of dreams came up. it was absolutely flat in my dream, though

That tummy. Fuck.

Delicious either way~

> you can tell when you talk to her that she behaves her age
What? She acts way mature and has been forced to grow up way faster than she should have as a kid - super stressed as her family's only source of income, plus dealing with Hollywood stuff forever, being forced to work events to the point of exhaustion by her scumbag parents, giving interviews, etc.

Sure, in interviews, and her parents have no say in where she has to go, that's netflix.

how does she act mature watch any of her livestreams

idk i think fame has gone to her head i know kids her age in real life and they're not as annoying as her
and it just irks me that everything she does is a pr stunt (her parents fault)

Why I am even bothering... I've met her, but you with your shitty research and paranoid ramblings know her better.

>met her
lol what did you get something signed and say one word to her

She seems high headed in interviews, but she also says that off camera, she is mostly a kid doing retarded children stuff.

>her parents have no say in where she has to go, that's netflix.
This is completely wrong. She goes to conventions to tour as herself, by herself (not with the cast) - separate from Stranger Things promotional tours. That's why she was the only one at the Australian Supanova Comic Con, along with Emerald City Comic Con, etc.

Shitty research? How so? She's a kid in hollywood having to deal with the adult world already and provide for her family... she is not a "normal" kid, she's been forced to grow up faster, as EVERY kid with a JOB does. That's a fact.

>how does she act mature

I'm a coordinator at a con, I had to talk to her and her goofy looking dad, they where both nice people.

She acts mature in interviews with adults, like 99% of the comments on YouTube on any of her videos say the same thing.

>that's netflix
No it isn't, idiot.

Oh, what a coincidence, me too! Nice lie!

Her parents are braindead disgusting trash that make her pay for their vulgar classless new money lifestyle. Everyone knows this.

>they where both nice people
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3822569/Millie-Bobby-Brown-s-father-fire-demanding-100-000-agents-represent-Stranger-Things-star.html
No, her dad is a scumbag. This is just one of multiple articles. Either you're lying or they're good at faking it.

See

Nope, Netflix organizes the visits. Dude I KNOW I had to deal with them. Everything is not shit and she's not a slave, calm down guys.

Netflix did not make her go to Australia. Netflix deals with ST-related events obviously. That was not one, she went just as a celebrity. Fucking retard.

her dad's actually a shady scumbag though

yes this, and she's become very new money herself

Sure guys I give up, the world is shit, and children are for fucking. Fuck you and your paranoia you fucking pieces of shit.

>she's become very new money herself
This.
People claiming she's "a kid and doesn't act mature" yet is super into high-end fashion and is completely washed up/into herself? Uh, I don't think so, sorry anons. I wish it weren't true either.

lol ok
have fun back on reddít retard

i mean yeah but i don't think she acts mature, more just like a spoiled little brat child star

In Hollywood they are unfortunately. How do you think people become famous.

Yeah OK agreed.

>big shot comic con "coordinator" ragequits the thread
I hope you're happy neckbeards

Post uncropped of this one? I'll fix it in the collage, I only have this watermarked version here (unless there are duplicates by mistake).

Fucking pedophiles.

Here was the original one

Who ruined this season more?

Mad Max

OR...

The Lost Sister Gang

says the tripfag

Max was fine just underdeveloped

Ep 7 was actually trash. The characters were all bad obviously but the underlying problem is that the entire episode was unnecessary, out of place, predictable and bad writing, etc.

Imagine being such a spineless piece of shit that you quit your job and exploit your own daughter so you can buy ugly cars and buy the most expensive shit just because it's expensive.

>Beats headphones
Lets me know who to avoid talking to.

The Lost Sister Gang by a mile

It might be season 3 tie in stuff, but I really hope it isn't if it means more of that bullshit

what the hell was she doing

very cute tho

there's more than one post about her and that's not actually from the blog so idk what you mean by original

yeah, i read the past thread, all right. i emphasise what i said earlier

uh mad max was great

>what did my mind mean by this?
the real question is WHAT THE FUCK

i would but i don't have it

Anyone answer me? Can't find it on their merch site

I freaking love 13 yr old hebe tits. They are the most aesthetic

How do we stop milliefags?

don't know if your serious but i honestly fucked her in a dream
it was a nice dream

it was supposed to be but hopefully they'll steer away after the abysmal ratings

where'd you get your?

shaved head millie is cute millie tho

kek you said this a few threads ago too
they are quite delicious, i like her better in the gray shirt though in the collage

all millie is cute. my favorite is curly hair in the cabin

Finn and his fuccboi can't compete with Millie.

But they're both cuter and more feminine than this horse faced dyke.