Snotrocket, a Danny Antonucci pilot

Would you watch this show, Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=NdrHY9zCsQk

It probably wouldn't be very good but I would.

>Bully girls

MY FETISH RIZES AGAIN

Also, look! A comedy animation that uses the animation in order to be funny and not random dialog or "Lol soo adult" humor

Antonucci is a hack.

Add the twins more and mabye

It's kind of a boring, old concept, but the animation is nice, so yeah. Seems like it was ripped from the 90s.

I would so long as the pacing is slowed down like Ed Edd n Eddy and the concept is expanded beyond Mindy and Buttons.

Twins are top cute

Yeah, i'd watch it

Don't even care that it's some mean spirited cartoon, those are great.

No

If the plot is that the annoying kid drags the dog into all kinds of mischief only for the dog taking the blame everytime while the kid gets away.

Then no.

So basically its Mindy and Buttons except even more boring.

Imagine if Hirsch, Hartman, pre-TLH Savino or someone else the board doesn't like made this, you'd be skewering it before you even watched the preview.

>it's some mean spirited cartoon
Shows are severely lacking in that, every cartoon is just soft round shaped characters acting all nice and girly

I doubt Antonucci gave much of a shit about the plot and just chose the most cliche characters to make an animation out of. And for what it's worth, the animation and character designs in this short are great.

If this was given 11 minutes, revamped characters, and tone down the hyper-ness/pacing I would give it a shot.

looks like a meme cartoon taylor made for reddit

this is awfull
No
Just no

From the pilot, no.
It's extremely boring and have been done a million times before, only better.

Looks bad even by cucknada's standard.
The fuck Danny.

So, who's gonna draw art of the twins?

Make it centered around the twins and I would

>"Lol soo adult" humo
?

If they tone down the speed and the kid hyperactivity, I'd definitely watch it

The kid needs some redeeming elements but otherwise it would probably be pretty good with an eleven minute pace.

It's definitely looking like one of those shows where the supporting cast is way more interesting than the protagonist.

I'm getting some serious Kanker vibes from them.

The thought of having to listen to HEY LETS PLAAAAAY over and over again throughout an entire season gives me a headache.

EEnE is one of my favorite CN shows so I'm really surprised at how much I hate this.