Be at class a few days ago

>be at class a few days ago
>professor comes in and says he finally got TLJ tickets
>someone in class says they have never seen a Star Wars movie
>professor says "if you have never seen a Star Wars movie raise your hand"
>half of the class raises their hands
>the class size is around 60 people

I was a little stunned. I thought almost everyone has seen a Star Wars movie at least once.
Now i'm curious Sup Forums, Have you ever seen a Star Wars movie? If you haven't, why?

strawpoll.me/14440748

Only seen Episode 1 in theaters and that was enough for me. At some point I did try to watch the original and fell asleep.

because Sup Forums says they are bad movies and since I am incapable of forming my own opinions I listen to them

Well half of that class post on Sup Forums and say Justice League is good movie.

dude, people born in 2002 are now 15 and experiencing the process of growing into adults

we're old now

It's an overrated and gay movie franchise

In my university this would be pretty normal. 20% of the student population was from China and like another 20% were American born Chinese

bump

Its a franchise with two good movies and maybe one or two decent ones. Everything else is shit.

I have seen several of them as a kid but now as adult I have grown out of them long ago

if you are older than 12 and still watch star wars you have mental problems

Underage leave now

The only good part of the franchise is the clones desu.

star wars is dumb and boring.

What's a good franchise?

You do know this is like asking if you've seen all 25 James bond movies right? The first one came out 5 years after my dad was born.

I've never seen a Star Wars, and I'm not even young (34). Looks gay as fuck, even as a little kid.

I'm broadly aware of what happens in the original ones through for seeing a million parodies.

I understand thinking star wars is shit but why do you care enough to post in star wars threads on Sup Forums? You must care or have some interest on some level

What's wrong with having mental problems you ableist fuck!?

because shittaste shouldnt be accepted

if there is a naruto thread on Sup Forums people will go there to remind everyone that naruto is shit

so on Sup Forums I like to remind people that star wars is shit

>Like asking if you've seen all 25 James Bond movies
>Seeing 1 out of 8 movies

Good math user keep it up
Christ why do I keep coming here

Yeah it's so common to just throw on a 40 year old movie which is actually the fourth in a series lol.

Maybe if you said harry potter movies I'd get it but star wars is shit that people's dad's grew up with. I don't see why anybody under twenty five would be weird for not watching them all.

Don't you get it Grampa. People here were born in 1997. You were probably like 16 in that year fucking hell you should have a job a wife a kid and shit now not talking on here with people that lost their virginity less than ten years ago.

Aren't there other placers for old folk, just go on Facebook don't come here.

>watches anime and calls people who watch star wars children
Drop dead you fucking weab faggot

He's lying too. Naruto threads are just full of nostalgia fags now.

seen all of them. the original trilogy is a cinematic milestone and still holds up today. especally harmys despecialized edition

Seen it as a child in the Soviet cinema. Wouldn't bother watching prequels. I highly doubt many people younger than 20 will watch the old trilogy here. It is hard to get into this story without watching them, I guess that is the case.

>manchild throws a tantrum

is anyone else completely TRIGGERED by the fact that the lightsaber would cut through her cheek? i mean FOR FUCKS SAKE WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE

>You were probably like 16 in that year fucking hell you should have a job a wife a kid and shit now not talking on here with people that lost their virginity less than ten years ago.
>projection
>that sentence structure
>using sex as if it's a form of rite of passage

nu-Sup Forums in a nutshell

Holy Shit
You forgot the reddit spacing

>he FINALLY got TLJ tickets
Who the fuck buys movie tickets a month in advance? Buying an hour in advance even seems excessive.