Regular Reminder that the so called "television and film" board can't even work out how to defeat the Thing

Regular Reminder that the so called "television and film" board can't even work out how to defeat the Thing.

you throw it into space

Lets hear your plan, smartypants

Reddit

I don't tell people my plan. All you are capable of doing is parroting it endlessly. I don't need to hear my own solution repeated back to me. I want you guys to learn and grow and solve your own problems.

it's electricity. that's all.

>doesn't have a plan
>"I-i don't tell people my plan"

Well congratulations.

>freeze it with liquid nitrogen
>put it in a mobile freezer
>throw it in a volcano

There's no way to defeat it when there's probably millions of copies of it fucking things up in multiple galaxies

Tell the thing you want to fuck it's friends but not him because he is fat.

>too stupid to figure out himself
>tries to guilt me into giving and and saving himself from the horrific prospect of having to think for himself and perhaps even come face to face with the stark realization that even if he tried he could never be smart enough to solve a simple quandary and that would be too much fro his fragile psyche

Don't worry, as long as you never try, you can never be disappointed in yourself.

>tries to guilt me into giving and and saving himself from the horrific prospect of having to think for himself and perhaps even come face to face with the stark realization that even if he tried he could never be smart enough to solve a simple quandary and that would be too much fro his fragile psyche
Holy shit my man cool it with the autism

Glass Earth for about 50 years and then crash it into the sun, then find a way to collapse the sun into a black hole.

There's easier ways, there's easier ways and there's easier ways. And they are show in the movie, which makes it the extra icing on top of the cake that is your delicious ineptitude of your inability to solve a child's level problem.

ohh yes but I can

the thing is intelligent enough to build spacecrafts and to hide as human it can understand our language

so Id go to a thing and ask it to change into my waifu and tame it with my dick

Shoot OP in the head

but i didn't watch the movie

I ask it nicely to stop

Well the thing is easy to detect with a blood sample, so a device that tests your blood and if you fail incinerates you would be pretty easy to make.

But yeah if it gets into the population we are totally fucked. Same as the Flood and other scary things like the Andromeda Strain. Basically Space is Diseased and Dangerous!

The level of stupidity and conformism in this post makes it hard for me to even use the word thinking to describe the process to create it because no thought occurred.

Where do you live? I really want to kick your ass

It's like proving that you aren't dreaming. How could you make a test reliable to prove someone is or isn't a thing. How could you know the test wasn't influenced by it.

Nuke the site from orbit
only way to be sure.

Farewell again I suppose. Another day, another failed attempt to find someone with basic analytical skills. Maybe someday I'll find someone who can rub two stones together.

Well for one, they showed how right in the movie.

You missed That actually would work

Put it in a box.

>Not realizing that It's a metaphor for a no-win mutually assured destruction nuclear war.

>Game over, man. Game over.

you offer it gasoline

it's literally electricity in the short story, original film adaptation, and briefly glossed over in the carpenter film. being autistic i sometimes take things too literally so if what you're doing is some means of humor it has gone over my head. the answer, regardless, is still definitively electricity. that is the thing's actual weakness.

KYS

>play the game
>have caged things being managed by electric floor plates
>perfectly logical
>people still need too make threads like this

yes, they showed it in the movie. however it's conceivable that the test was a sham, for example, that the thing knows how the test would work, and acts in a certain way to make it seem the test worked.

my point is that how can you know you are not influenced by the thing while you create the test's parameters? it's impossible to know who is a thing and who isn't in such a limited environment.

Turn another Thing loose in the building and let them fight.

Why try to kill the Thing? He does not know that he is practicing "bad" things.

Btw, he maybe is the last one of the specie.

>Reminder that OP is a faggot. Forever.

Why? What the Op did?

>Create a better spacecraft
>Leave Earth before

>Obvious noob

>steal the thing's spaceship

we can start by glassing africa, that worked on the flood in halo 3

You'd need to learn how to drive it though

I grew up with 5 brothers I think I could figure it out

Why? Btw, the Thing is just lost and alone, why people try to kill her?