Bruce, get off Sup Forums.

Shaggy + Daphne

unpopular ships that I like?

yes.
its funny because that is whats on his mind during all the drama

I was sure this was where it was going during phoenix five

She's half his age.

Nice try dini

so? My father is 20 years older than my mother. Shit happens, not every couple has to be romeo and juliet, hell age gap is one of the interesting parts of the star wars romance.

So what? Older guy/younger girl is a classic combo, it's what both sexes want.

Shipping is cancer.

Is this real or not?

This is Bruce Wayne we're talking about. The extremely detached misanthropic billionaire that doesn't even identify himself as Bruce Wayne but rather as Batman.
Why would he be in romance with anyone, specially a kid?

Bruce isn't the kind of guy who'd manipulate Barb into a creepy relationship, and Barb isn't the kind of girl who'd be manipulated into a creepy relationship.

Because he's basicly fucking not only his best friends daughter but his sons ex

Love.

In the show he was maybe 10-15 years older.

Edit m.imgur.com/2KFuDUf

>This is Bruce Wayne we're talking about

Exactly. He's a big, bad manchild who still cries for his mom and dad.

Dini is a BatCat man.

THANK YOU

I recall it being real. the context is real

You Welcome user.

Because that is the image of himself he has in his head but that does not mean that is who he really is or that he does not need some tender moments. also they flip flop on the whole Bruce Wayne is the mask thing, ultimately he has 2 personas and both are important to him

Why does anyone have to be manipulated into anything? Its possible that she liked him and he likes her and instead of going for "you don't know what you want" he goes for it.

The lack of fanart of these two make me sad

Where did this "Gordon is his best friend" meme come from?

I thought he was a ZatannaxBruce man. In all honestly he plays in all fields specially when it comes to Harley

They have coffee every New Year's, Bruce Wayne invites him to his parties.

Piotr is the only acceptable Peter for Kitty.

That is like the only good ship in the whole show. how can it be unorthodox.

It's Timm with the garabage ship

From the comics you casual.

Sup Forums shits itself with rage over this last-second ship drop for whatever reason.

Was your dad also your mom's boss?

>don't know why people hate it.
Because it makes no sense, these characters shouldn't be romantically involved.

its not like it was masterpiece with that being the only flaw. The show was a crazy train ride and that ship makes as much sense as anything else in it.
no

>shouldn't be
Who are you to say what love should and should not be.They are 2 adults of consenting age and its not like he groomed her to be his sex toy.

>Who are you to say what love should and should not be.
But what they have isn't love, what they have is an unhealthy relationship where barbara is uncharacteristically needy and Bruce is emotional distant and merely stringing her along.

This isn't so much a question of love but a question of writing. Bruce/Barbara isn't a relationship but a weird uncomfortable one night stand that makes no sense for either character to partake in.

Makorra. Sue me.

Korrasami.

This, even the writers admit as much it's desired but shallow just so they don't have to deal with the baggage.

In the Batwoman movie Babs is calling Bruce like a thirsty bitch and he can't wait to hang up on her so he can later get paired up with some other chick, who immediately disappears after this movie. If you don't like or consider this movie canon, that's great but the point is that scene was put in there for a reason.
Further more in Batman Beyond Barbara herself acknowledges the two got together completely impulsively and it only served to embitter them towards each other.

Korrasami is popular

love is not necessarily healthy

>Bruce is old enough to be her dad
>Mentor role for her
>Best friend's daughter
>Adopted son's ex

This show is pretty much underrated.

Timm is the animation version of George Lucas: He has a lot of great ideas, but someone needs to be there to pull him in from getting too stupid.

>Married couple having sex with each other.
Disgusting.

>Scott looks like he wears a size 8
Lole

I just hate the obnoxious fujos that bandwagon it.
Besides Edd and Eddy is way better and has basis

But it's not even love we're talking about here.

There are many forms of love. you make it sounds like broken people never have true love

>there are many forms of love.
But is this really one of them? To me this seems like a shallow relationship based on pure physical attraction. Bruce duck and dodge Barbara's phone calls and clearly only saw Barbara as a booty call.

As someone who saw the shitposting about it before seeing any of season 3 or 4, it's not as baseless as people like to say. Still a big jump from 'somewhat subtle pining and flirting' to 'let's elope to the otherworld', but nothing to get upset about.

Especially because of how it followed the abysmal "giant dumbass robot" climax.

I think its a legit seed to start one, if it develops or not is up to people involved.

The dumbest part of the resolution was not the robot but the fact korra not only dared compare her ordeal to that of an orphan from a war torn region but the fact it worked in talking kuvira down.
>someone who saw the shitposting
shitposting can be baseless. I never saw any hints of a relationship until we got to the ep where it turned out that out of all her friends she only stayed in touch with asami and asami blushed at it. There was no room for their relationship because their start role was being "the other woman" when it came to mako and having them get together the second they dumped mako would have been to on the nose so by the time it was time the clock had run out. also lets face it we joke but its not like taking a vecation togther means they will fuck endlessly, marry and have one of those shego/kim possible kids

there's nothing wrong with batman being in an unhealthy relationship. bruce isn't healthy.

And I think these guys are just romantically incompatible.
>Batgirl and Killer moth on the other hand...

Why did Beast bring back the Original X-men team to the present, havent read X-men in years. plus anyone know the name of the book and issue #?

nobody knows. He said it was to show them have to avoid the past or some shit but eventually they just stayed and got written of as X team from another universe

They're from a different Universe? So is 616 Bobby straight or what. Why is Beast a racetraitor jesus christ, thanks user.

tbqh famalam

>shit tier
bruce x barbara

>ok teir
bruce x catwoman

>good teir
bruce x joker

>pure kino
bruce x his work

>not every couple has to be romeo and juliet
You realize Juliet was 13 in the original, right?

>>pure kino
>bruce x his work
>Not bruce x loneliness[/spoiler

B+. See me after class]

>They're from a different Universe
Well that is the answer is not it? If they had been the original team the reality around them would changing due to their added experiences. Even if they end up mind wiped the age change would have some effect. I will admit I stopped reading after they went to fight xhorn(or whats his name) in the future and president dazzler got killed. I looked in from time to time but they seemed to be doing dump shit like starting new new new x men or scott going into space or starting a new movement to show how he is not like the rightclops

you homo.
>shit tier
bruce x alfred
>ok teir
bruce x huntress
>good teir
bruce x zatanna
>good teir
bruce x barbara
>pure kino
bruce x catwoman

youtube.com/watch?v=4X6b7ms_GNE

Don't pretend like you don't know what I mean.

Sup Forums showed me the light of tony stark and mr fantastic

If I had my way, it'd be Bruce x Element Woman

the light side of autism hooks up with the dark side

it comes with the job

>bruce x zatanna
>good teir
the only correct part
that and your taste in OST

i know some of you will back me up with this one

That feel when you're no longer sure if it's Cyclops or Reader

Whats OST, I only know OTP

Not every relationship has to be Polanski/Geimer?

Oriental Sex Trade

not every relationships has to be about youthful maximalism of 2 people who fit each other perfectly if not for the world being in the way. (that is how most people think of it.romeo and juliet) you can be in love without being star crossed lovers of ultimate destiny

>bring them to the future so they would see everything "wrong" and "bad that they are doing and have done

that's pretty much it. bendis keeps thinking he is deep and smart, but it's reallly dumb, writtefags from Sup Forums make better and smarter stories without hesitating, meanwwhile bendis is a massive asspull

Original SoundTrack
the music

Original SoundTrack

>you can be in love without being star crossed lovers

I wanna die.

I'm guessing you're all toonfags, what with all of your autistic over-use of the spoiler function...in which case none of you have an opinion that matters.

Makes more sense than Catwoman or Talia.

Of course batgirl supergirl is best Babs ship.

I want supergirl to forever be a virgin and only date my OC. I know its unhealthy but it got stuck in my mind 10 years ago and has been that way ever since

Im surprised no one posted wonder woman and superman, I guess it got more acceptance

It's just garbage. Both can get better mates.
Batman's best friend is Superman. Gordon is like more like parent figure. Also Bruce never really thought of Dick like his son.
Dini is a Zatanna/Bruce fag. He wants Batman to cuck his waifu.