Wonder who?

bruh, I’ve never been as rock hard in public as I was watching her in Thor: Ragnarok

I wish I hadn't doubled down on Justice League and Ragnarok. I had way more fun in R than JL

>bruh

BRUHHHHHHHHHHH

I watched Ragnarok wasted and barely remember it. Some dude tried to fight me in the theater. Good times.

I like shitty superhero movies, but what sort of sick bastard would watch 4 hours of them in one sitting?

I got half a chub. Which is pretty much never for a mainstream film.

>48 years old and still makes you diamonds.

I want to her hold me and humiliate me with her deep commanding voice.

my nigga

My dream

Justice League was a lot better than BvS and makes BvS marginally better when you take it into context with JL. The low part was the forced humor at times and especially at the end. I mean, they spent all this time making superman all stoic and brooding that seeing him crack a joke it's off putting at this point, but overall it was a step in the right direction.

Thor on the other hand was simply delightful. I went in not expecting much since it's a marvel movie, but it surprised me how they pretty much turned every character on its side, but made it work.

See unlike JL, they took a serious and stoic character like Thor, but gave him this extra sense of almost undeserved accomplishment for simply being who they are (think The tick or Captain Hero) and that's what made Ragnarok a much more enjoyable film.

I feel dirty for liking a marvel film.

>That hammer will never be your dick

>Sickly middle aged goth is still far beyond more attractive that fridge Israeli

Doesn't help that I want to add some elf ears on her.

Yeah she's alright.

I want to become Her tiny insole boy!

yeah wouldn't it be weird if she sat on your face while punching you in the nuts haha

for real. Gal is way too skinny and it takes a corset to make her look like a woman. Cate just wore a skin tight suit

>let's introduce an antagonist character, show her on screen for about 20 minutes, make quips for the rest of the movie completely diffusing any tension to the reality of her as a threat, show up at home, and literally destroy it because DUDE WHATEVER WE GOT A SPACE SHIP LET'S GO TO EARTH LMAO

don't even get me started on odin literally being in the movie dressed in old guy clothing just to disappear into fucking fireflies.

i don't understand how you take a movie with as cool and extravagant a backstory as a dimension who's inhabitants are literal glorious gods, to focus on how serious it is for 2 (albiet absolutely shitty flat on their face movies), to turn it into a DUDE QUIP ADVENTURE movie.

like it wasn't bad really. but just... why the fuck even make it, there's no point to it at all, it changes absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things and none of the consequences feel real or final. no one is fucking worried at all that their entire home is literally blowed up.

>she will never tie you down and milk your cock for everything its worth

why even live

It's a comic book movie

You're a pleb for even caring so deeply

>when she has straight hair
absolute diamonds

She'll never smother you with her evil goddess tits and bury your face in her ass, and fart.

I don't get it. Why was she the villain? What did she do that was bad aside from being mean to the protagonist. The underworld God that wants to bring Ragnarok would have a far better villain

she could use me as toilet paper senpai

i dunno i appreciated how good shit like the first iron man and the second captain america movie were. they were really good at making the shit feel at least somewhat tense, giving you a reason to feel like shit was at stake.

it just feels like nothings happening anymore. maybe i'm just growing out of the shit.

I seriously want her to abuse me, holy fuck she was sexy in this movie.

we live in a weird world, in which some 48 year old women have tighter bodies than cunts like Chloë Graceless Moretz

or maybe it was just CGI + a tight-fitting suit. or a body double. don't let the jews fool you so easily.

i need to see cate blandchett naked in person to see if i get fully erect.

Where do you think that outfit is stored right now? Was it washed or is there a lingering scent haha

I like to imagine there's a whole underground Hollywood black market of sweaty outfits haha

That's dedication, I like you.