Oh boy

Oh boy.

>Beauty and the Beast won’t be banned in Russia, the country’s culture ministry announced Monday.

>However, the movie was given a 16+ rating, meaning that only viewers over 16 years old will be admitted to screenings.

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2016-03-07/lights-camera-propaganda-russias-paranoid-patriotism-gets-cartoon-movie
youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk
youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why? Is Gaston a faggot trying to seduce Beast or something?

They say Lefou has gay feelings for gaston and acts on them in one scene

I've read the big gay thing LeFou is going to do is to dance with another guy at the ending

That's pretty gay, pham.

>Make a remake of family friendly movie
>It's now considered an adult film

Lol

like we even need their evil ruskie money

>However, the movie was given a 16+ rating, meaning that only viewers over 16 years old will be admitted to screenings.
Thanks for clarifying, I had no idea what that meant

I live in a world where a Disney live action remake is considered an adult film.

Well, you never know with americans.

...In Russia.

Because they're a bunch of feeble-jawed, insecure trogs.

Not that this film deserves to be watched. It looks awful, like all these live action Disney abortions.

Dancing is already super gay, bu with a guy, he's like, double gay

The Jungle Book was pretty okay.

well, in the usa, you don't have to be thirteen to see PG-13 movies. it's just advised that you be that age before watching. i'm guessing it's absolutely REQUIRED that you're sixteen before viewing 16+ movies in russia.

Well it does get pretty gay.

Who else is going to raise his kids without Disney?

Racist much?

Why is anyone hyped for this? It's literally the same movie but dumber.

good luck since they make everything

Do they make air and trees?
Do they make a helathy dinner?
Do they make a bed to sleep on?

How do you abort over a billion bucks though?

People nowadays are the same as before, but dumber, too.

I'm sure they do and if not it's only a matter of time

Making Lefou gay should be an autonomic ban
He was my favorite character

They also think for you don't they?

>Raising kids in Spartan conditions
>"Good"

Okay then.

Wasn't he gay in the original film too?

His gay love for Gaston was purely heterosexual

>Implying heterosexuals can feel love

its more jingoist
Russian isnt a race its a nationality

Lefou is harder to look at than the Beast so it's honestly a more powerful love story when you think about it.

it's not racist if you are insulting ethnic group that isn't as represented in your direct vicinity and can be safely made an enemy and culprit of all things evil

Neither is Irish but that didn't matter
There is plenty of racism against Easter europe

>Comes to Sup Forums
>Thinks Disney's the only thing kids can watch for entertainment
I grew up watching Cartoon Network and Jackie Chan movies, and I plan on raising my kids the same way.

>Being a responsible parent and checking everything your kid consumes
>Bad

Meanwhile Children versus Wizards was a movie "for kids".

This movie looks like garbage, no doubt about it, but you gotta love the hypocrisy.

What's that about?

>Harry Potter is bad
>everyone but Russians are subhumans
>Orthodox Christianity is the only correct Christianity
>good graphics and writing are too hard
Pretty much.

How is that Hypocrisy?

Has anyone here ever heard the theory that Beast's plight is actually an AIDS allegory?

It's actually an interesting theory considering Ashman's influence on the movie and how he carried the despair of everyone he cared about dropping dead and the dread of knowing he would share the same fate barring some miracle.

Because straight-up hateful nationalistic brainwashing that paints everyone from the West as an evil caricature is perfectly fine for kids, yet a Disney movie because of one gay character somehow isn't.

Not really hypocritical. Nationalism and Gays are apples and oranges.

>Meanwhile Children versus Wizards was a movie "for kids".
huh

It doesn't fucking matter.
It's hypocritical because of "we can't let kids be corrupted by this filth" mentality, yet profitting off corrupting kids.

Well, they at least cut detailed cat gore from the movie.

It's really hypocritical on your part.
>let's bitch how liberal media is forcing the gay agenda on everyone but ignore how russia is just peddling straight up propaganda to kids.

How are they corrupting their kids? They're inhibiting the sodomite agenda.

>Harry Potter is bad
>everyone but Russians are subhumans
>Orthodox Christianity is the only correct Christianity

This sort of shit makes you wish Hitler won and wiped out the Russians.

But I'm not bitching about that at all.

>is just peddling straight up propaganda to kids
What's the problem? Every nation does that, it's how you get citizens to conform.

Am I being trolled?
>how is it a corruption to make a movie that teaches kids to be hateful bastards
I don't even care about gays. That movie is just something Goebbels' adepts could cook up.

>That movie is just something Goebbels' adepts could cook up.
That sounds pretty good to me, nazi propaganda was top notch.

SpongeBob's also 16+, this is nothing new.

There's a world of difference between "love and be proud of your country" propaganda and "everyone you disagree with is evil, stupid and doesn't deserve to live" kind.

So, I'm being trolled. Got it.

>Every nation does that
>says every russian apologist ever.
Yeah and everyone cheats on their diet as well but Russia is the fat sack of shit that doesn't even try.

I only hear leftists spouting the later, the former is fairly standard.

>This sort of shit makes you wish Hitler won and wiped out the Russians.

Sup Forums in one sentence, folks.

Am I wrong? Why do you have such a problem with Russia? Is it because they don't believe the same things you do?

I think a better thing to say would be Goebbels rip-offs, because based on what I can find it looks like complete and utter trash. They should have just made a Captain Pronin reboot, at least that would have been a quality production. pri.org/stories/2016-03-07/lights-camera-propaganda-russias-paranoid-patriotism-gets-cartoon-movie

Also, Nazi propaganda is still top notch apparently:
youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk

>false equivalency
These two things are not equal. There's a huge difference between
>USA! USA!
and
>Homosexuals are degenerates and Everyone who talks against Putin dies a natural death.

Yes, looks so, russian propaganda took quite the dive.

>Am I wrong?
Yeah, you cannot say that everyone is as low as Russia because Russia is one hell of a shithole.

You seem upset

>These two things are not equal.
How so?
I also fail to see how homosexuals are not degenerates, we are talking about people who's idea of pride parades are to prance around mostly naked having children dance for their pleasure all while insisting you tolerate them.

>Why do you have such a problem with Russia.
Because it's a shitty country filled with shitty people lead by a shitty ex-KGB dictator.
>is it because they don't believe the same things you do.
I believe in freedom of religion, freedom of press and the right to protest so yeah it is.

It's not that bad, besides, far worse places exist, and it looks like the rest of europe is catching up.

>it's not that bad.
Yeah it is, that's why Russians drink cheap booze and shoot up heroin that will literally cause your flesh to rot.
>because Death is better than living in russia.

>Sup Forums is the first place to say anything nice about Children versus Wizards when all the Russian critics (deservingly) shat on it for being a shallow, badly-written and ugly-looking propaganda
Why do I still come to this place?

>Because it's a shitty country filled with shitty people lead by a shitty ex-KGB dictator.
That just sounds like personal preference to me, it's the typical ex-soviet state, and it's not doing too bad in that light.
>I believe in freedom of religion
Yet Christians are forced to compromise their beliefs.
>freedom of press
Yet say a word against gays, muslims or the you know whos and it's a hate crime.
>and the right to protest
This is a favorite lately, and I don't see it going away anytime soon, however it's interesting that you think other nations should conform to your ideals, like an idelogical imperialism.

That's most of the west my friend.
>What's there for the local youths to do?
>Drugs, alcohol, suicide.

they shot it digitally?

Sup Forumsmblr brainwashing.

>how so?
Because they're are no laws in America that says you have to be Patriotic, nobody is going to kill you if you criticize the government. If you go against American propaganda, you will not find yourself dead by polonium.

>Because they're are no laws in America that says you have to be Patriotic
Not anymore, and I would say we're worse for it.
>nobody is going to kill you if you criticize the government
Do you actually believe this?
>If you go against American propaganda, you will not find yourself dead by polonium.
That man was a spy you know.

Does the rest of the west jail musical acts? Does the rest of the west kill journalists?

I just looked it up and I'm actually kind of interested. Are the wizards just wizards or do they represent other sects of Christianity?

>implying that anyone but middle aged woman wanted to see this
>it won't be an actual adult film
FUCK

>Christans are forced to compromise
Not the same user, I'm just curious how Christians are being forced to. I hear this argument all the time, but never heard a proper answer to it.

Not trying to attack you or anything user, just legitimately wanting to know more.

>Does the rest of the west jail musical acts?
You mean people who illegally assembled and disturbed the public order? Yes.
>Does the rest of the west kill journalists?
You mean spies? Yes.

Yeah our brainwashing is corporate base instead and we got rid of your political enemies using the IRS. We're totally superior compared with those Russkie savages.

>Yet Christians are forced to compromise their beliefs.
>this is what the religious right actually believes.
What Christian beliefs have been compromised? Was there a law passed that said Jesus is not the son of god? Would you be jailed if you go to confession? Is there a fine if you prayed the rosary?

By refusing service to a homosexual on religious (christian) reasons you face a fine or be charged with a hate crime. Now in some states laws have been passed that protect these bakeries, which have been handily attacked in the media.
youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4

>What Christian beliefs have been compromised?
Have you not heard of the christian bakeries charged with hate crimes for refusing to do a cake for a gay wedding? Moreover public prayer is banned in some nations.

Discrimination isn't a tenet of the Christian faith.

So cause Christians have to obey the law like everyone else.

Aside from representing Harry Potter as a book that's a creation of Satan (I'm not a fan of HP, but this is absurd.) hey represent "rotting West" and that's it's stupid, pure moustache-twirling evil for the sake of being evil, greedy and devoid of any sympathetic qualities, whereas Russia is a country of saints they're trying to corrupt but can't because Russians are so special they have "Russian defense" (whatever that is) and that anyone they converted is no longer a Russian but a "Russian speaker".

Yes it is, have you forgotten when the sodomite was not to be tolerated? Or when the money lenders where thrown out of the temple? Are you even Christian?
The law says a business can refuse service to anyone.

>The law says a business can refuse service to anyone.
The law also says yoyucannot refuse based on Race,religion, gender or SEXUAL ORIENTATION.

Are you? Cause Jesus said nothing about Sodomites.

>reminder that only russian shills use the term sodomites.
It's literally straight off The state sponsored church channel.

>yes it is.
No, its actually the antithesis to Christianity.

Which is why I didn't refuse service because he's a faggot, I refused service because he wanted me to put dicks on the cake.
Also on that note, then why are muslim bakeries allowed to refuse service to gays?
The bible is more than the collected anecdotes of Jesus.
Funny, thanks for the info.

But the two gays cancel each other out and it becomes straight again.

That why me and my boyfriend are both straight.

Which part? The part that says For man to lye with man is abomination?
Are you even a Christian?

>some old Jewish law from the book of leviticus.
Guess what user, I eat pork and shellfish too.

I concede those parts should be revised thanks to modern sanitary cooking practices.

>The bible is more than the collected anecdotes of Jesus.

Not everything in the old Testament is worth following. It's full of retarded shit. New Testament is hardly as bad, and is basically a large part in what makes Christians, Christians, rather than Jewish.