It's Marvel.
Therefore it's shit.

Marvel lost all it's credibility

>Old Man Logan
Isn't he on two other X-books already?

>Wolverine
>Archangel
>guns
A new X-Force, just in time for the movie.

Probably X-Force. Most likely actually. Art looks crap.

why is he fucking old?
Is it 616?

Someone mentioned this in the X-men gold thread and I dismissed it as artistic preference but this is another guy drawing OML'S claws like razors. Rev up those conspiracy theories.

Well that's sort of Wolverine's thing.

Captain Logan and the Logateers.

>Wolverine
>Archangel
>Obviously Fantomex and Cable
>Probably Psylocke
X-Force.

X-Force obviously. OML already makes this a crap team, and I'm sure Archangel's inclusion won't amount to anything.

Must be the new Uncanny. Deadpool or Fantomex on the right, Cable or Bishop on the left. The rest is anyone's guess.

I don't see what you're talking about.

From an alternate future/universe

Oh look Archangel, it's been a while

THIS!

Why are they still trying to make Fantomex happen?

yes, it's that shit again

Its x force.

"Still trying to make something happen" describes a lot of Marvel's recent decisions.

another x-force book?

I'm thinking it's going to be shity gambit since he's appearing in gold.

X Force with what looks like at least Cable and Deadpool?

Calling it now:

>Cable
>Fantomex
>Psylocke
>Gambit

Id probably read it if Marvel had a single good writer left

Gambit showing up in Gold. Could be putting him in this book. I don't know where Psylocke is after the relaunch either.

>Fantomex
>implying it's not Lady Fantomex

She was reabsorbed ages ago.

Gloves are too short on the wrist to be Cluster.

When'd that happen?

So who's writing? Hopeless? Lemire? Chuck Austen?

Why even kill Wolverine off if they're just going to replace him with a different version of himself? Old Man Logan having a solo is one thing but all these team appearances are ridiculous

Last Xforce run happened off screen. Fantomex got put back together.

Lemire quit

Synergy, user.

Hey Fantomex is cool, fite me

So that casuals don't even notice or care that he's gone, and they can't get a big sales boost out of his eventual return. Solid business strategy.

Seems like only Morrison and Remender handled him well.

Is this Archangel the same Angel that was reborn? Did he get his memories back?

>simultaneous X Force AND Weapon X books

just end me

Yea wait how is he Archangel? I thought Remender's UXF purged Death from him.

Related: The whole point of Remender's UXF was that secret death squads are bad. So why the fuck would Logan (unless OML doesnt have the UXF memories) and Archangel and possibly Fantomex or Deadpool or Betsy rejoin the damn team? Unless its the same team in name only and not in mission.

Betsy had it bad since Remender's UXF ended.
Which sucks since it did seems she was done killing for good and even leaving her sword behind.

I thought only CBR x books hated Fantomex

X-Force. Deadpool and Cable there would explain their upcoming absence from Uncanny Avengers.

It looks like more annoying deadpool shit

I think most people hate him.

I also can see a Sabertooth there..it may be Project X..

who likes him?

I enjoyed the crazy Fantomex from Spurrier's X-Force.

I do.

As amusing as it was, I feel like everyone got shat on in Spurrier´s X-forcé.
Except maybe Domino.

I do

"You are all broken people" was explicitly stated, yes.

better have cyclops (real not young)

I swear to God Marvel's pulled this silhouette shit before.

Cable and Deadpool?

They did in Post-schism regenesis shit.

Rick Remender

>drawing OML'S claws like razors
As opposed to what?

Snausages

niggas, this is capeshit
Was thing successful before? Then we're doing it again!

Thank you.

>2011
I'm getting old.

Kek look at fat Wolverine

I do too

Or uncanny xmen.....

Clearly a new X-Force.

I see what's obviously Fantomex there so my interest is docked immediately I'm going to guess left is Cable but it may very well be Bishop. The woman below Fantomex is probably going to be Wolfsbane or something.

Bunn probably. It's perfectly possible for him to write two books.

They do silhouette shit every time they want to announce a new team. I fucking hate teaser shit like this by the way, in anything be it comics, vidya or what have you. If you have the book and the cast just reveal it because you're pissing me off instead of making me hype.

>New X-Men

Goddamnit. When I saw that I got more hyped than I should. Goddamnit, can OML just stop. Wolverine is dead. Please just let him stay like that please. Give focus to other characters. Bring back, Hellion, Surge, Elixir, Multiple Man, Layla, literally anyone interesting and not been a major player since Schism.

Well, he is supposed to be around 5'3 and 200 lbs, that'd make for a rather stubby looking dude.

X-Force.
>Archangel
>Wolverine
>Probably Deadpool
>Maybe Cable
>Rogue/Domino/Psylocke
>Whoever else

>I see what's obviously Fantomex there so my interest is docked immediately I'm going to guess left is Cable but it may very well be Bishop. The woman below Fantomex is probably going to be Wolfsbane or something.

Nah, that ain't Fantomex. It's Deadpool.

You know, I didn't think it was possible, but I'm actually more sick of seeing OML in books than I ever was of regular Wolverine. He's such a shit character, grey sniktbub with no personality beyond muh future.

I see Cable and Deadpool (or another person who wears a bald head condom cowl with guns).

Don't know what's happening in the bottom, someone with messy hair is joining too i guess.

>Uncanny Avengers.
Jim Zub is taking over that comic and with duggan gone I'm jumping off too, that man killed Thunderbolts and he'll probably kill UA by bringing Bucky with him.

Getting real tired of this silhouette guessing game bullshit.

>Oldverine
>Fantomex
dropped

I've never understood why people cared about the guessing game in the first place. It's been dumb since Secret Avengers.

>Multiple Man
Easy as fuck to bring him back, too.
I've never heard anyone say anything bad about him, ergo only positive things, so it's possible that he's well liked enough that he'd do well.

I hate this shit too, but it's bloody effective.
We're all talking about, aren't we?

normally when you draw wolverine's claws you draw them tubular like a stick or a curved sharpen pencil, but recent artist have reverted back to drawing them like giant flat razor blades, like they drew them in the 80's when it was believed the claws were implants

it's an autistic observation but I wouldn't put it past marvel to muck with OML's origin.

you know I have the weirdest suspicion that the bottom right character is Syrin. You know how she got that cape.

The sillhouttes are too boxy it's hard to make anything out

It's Gambit

If it was Deadpool he'd be the first one shown.

>X-Force.
to the right of Wolverine is clearly Mega Man his blaster is as clear as day.

What's the point of the Weapon X book if we're also getting an X-Force book that also has OML in it?

Because OML -needs- to be jammed everywhere, even though he should have just stayed in his own universe without any further comics.
Why can't nice things stay nice?
Just because a character was enjoyed by many, doesn't mean you need to jam him everywhere.
Frankly, it's insulting to Wolverinefags.

The Weapon X book also has Warpath and Domino, it's an X-Force book in all but name.

2 of the members are guys with guns, so probably Deadpool, Cable and/or possibly Bishop. I'm curious about tho characters on the lower left and the lower rights, they seem to be wearing some kind of armor or something, the silhouette doesn't look like a human body.

If that thing with returning to the legacy numbers is true, I guess it's Uncanny X-Men. #620 and all that. Also, X-Force would be a bit redundant since we already have the Weapon X team to fill that role.

BTW, can we please stop shoving OML everywhere? They're repeating the mistake they made with 616 Logan by putting him in too many books.

How else but Bishop and Cable wield huge guns? I honestly can' think of any at the moment.

Deadpool

Man, all Marvel ever does is shit on its fans, especially as of the last 7 years.

How are people still buying their shit? New comic readers whom they haven't shit on yet?

Punisher 2099
Rocket Raccoon

What about this makes you think they're shitting on fans?

Not this comic in particular, but Marvel as of late.

Cable has his own solo book now, does that decrease the odds of him being here?

Wasn't there speculation recently that Yost would come back to Marvel to do an X-book? This could be it.

>Wolverine is dead
>he's still on every team
CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

nah I'd rather have him write more scarlet spider or new warriors