Did he get that Iron Cross for killin' Jews?

Did he get that Iron Cross for killin' Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0470981/bio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He got it from liquidating the Warsaw ghetto so yes. Fuckn' kikes

Bravery

scenes women and numales will never understand

He got it for killing jews in a brave manner

how can one man be so based?

What a man. He looked right into his death's eyes with no fear! A honor to him.

Its a shame he had to die before seeing his precious SS/Wehrmacht get BTFOd by the Red Menace. His wife probably got raped by a Demitry..

Literally a scene women cannot understand

what show is this?

The Strain

>red army was the good gu-
>well all those 13 year old German girls deserved to be raped

United States of America
Season 2019
Episode 88

The comedic timing is prefect.

Did you get that for Feeding and Seeding?

in the show its not aligned like this.

He also played a Nazi in OSS-117. I think this guy has played a Nazi in more movies than anyone

kek, absolute madman actually did it

red army rapist got shot on the spot

Vae victis.

t. Yevgeny

wrong.

Pic related has played Nazis in like literally 12 or 13 roles.

imdb.com/name/nm0470981/bio

>t.looser

So how'd your great grandpa get away with it you pinko

They supported the German war effort through complacency. They knew about the death camps and did nothing. The deserved it and the deserve their country currently being raped today.

The nerve on this dude.

Death camps?

>13 yr olds having a say in anything

children dont have any political rights, you dumb cunt

>parents move from soviet union to australia in the 90s
>chances are I am related to someone in the Germany as a result of my grandparents who fought in the war

Only good scene in that piece of shit movie.

bravely.

literally me

Default.

don't reply to my post again or you'll end up in the ghoulag.

get in here

im not a ghoul

Nonsense

Did I stutter, faggot?

Neither did adult Germans or most people we murder. We slaughtered Iraqis and Afghans BECAUSE they had no political influence or power. It's not an excuse when the West wants to kill and rape.

That's it!
Chloe, break their legs!

where in his post did he say Iraq or Afghanistan where justified?
Please point it out for me.

no. fucking. way.

>children dont have any political rights
Yeah I am sure that fathers of dead children in USSR will agree with you.

Everyone knows those are justified because killing Muslims for fun is what we do

I don't think there justified, i believe they are internationalist financial wars.

It's The Strain and a little out of context. They shared a workplace, and he was a bit of an underachiever but she encouraged him and they began courting each other. He was enamored by Nazi recruiters at a pub they were on a date at and she got real crabby about it, and he wouldn't take a hint so she revealed she was a Jew, insulted him for being a destined failure which he had a complex over, and left him. He ended up becoming a Nazi officer and after she and her family were apprehended for being Jews, she told them she knew an officer by name and begged him for help to put in the good word about her being a hard-working benefit to the community. He still held a grudge and lied about her skimming money from their workplace, thinking she would just get deported for it or something. The next day he saw her and her whole family hanged in the town center, but another officer was watching him and he tried to play it cool.

Also he ended up becoming disillusioned with the Third Reich, took notice of a vampire feeding on prisoners at the work camp he presided over, got recruited into said vampire's plans for a new world order, got turned into a vampire, became his master's foremost acolyte, and spent the next 70 years disguising himself as human and tormenting a Jew from his work camp.