FRINGE

so whats the post mortem Sup Forums?

is this secretly a better kino than L O S T?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DybrM4CSNy4
youtube.com/watch?v=hHbA9DA-9TY
youtube.com/watch?v=XOtcd4cPD5U
youtube.com/watch?v=hAEdHqCdXrU
youtube.com/watch?v=WAHfYZYvEx4
youtube.com/watch?v=WdNWHszVo88
youtube.com/watch?v=dcPfqmeVR9M&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its not a secret. Fringe is pure comfy scifi. Lost was shit.

The true MK Ultra kino.

Best SciFi kino of the last 15 years

We should do a Sup Forums stream marathon of it

Fringe kino

Fringe is super comfy desu.

imo this show never lost steam, it was always great and i loved marathoning it

i should do that again

Started off kino then turned to shit real fast.

It's more consistent than LOST but LOST was more comfy.

Still, it's probably one of the best sci-fi shows ever made.

really needed a couple more seasons to fully flesh out some of the ideas

My highschool English teacher loved this show and he was an absolute patrician so I can only assume this is a great show.

1st 3 seasons are really good. 4 and 5 are ok in terms of MOTW eps but it kinda went off the rails in terms of story imo. Though two timeline Anna Torv was awesome.

Walter Bishop is one of the best written, and best acted, characters in any show ever.

loved marathoning this with my parents

Man this show fucking ruled. Gonna rewatch it soon I think

>tfw no childhood cortexiphan infusion

the best thing about fringe is that the metaplot is completely incomprehensible from season to season but i love it anyway

It was shit. Just like any other overly formulaic shit show like House, Dexter, you name it. Get some taste you filthy plebs.

i didn't know bugs could post on Sup Forums

It's not even formulaic though after the first season? Did you even watch it?

It's better than LOST. Even JarJar couldn't fuck it up when he came over, and boy did he try.
It's real comfy, with the cutest FBI smile ever put on the small screen.

Fauxlivia is best Olivia

fuck just spent an hour searching my bedroom for bugs, how do you fucks always know what i'm currently rewatching?

that last season with the Observer invasion was just fucking awful tho.

fuck when enigmatic passionless observers of events they were so much more interesting sorta like when in supernatural and sam and dean get the demon killing knife it just starts to suck. as an aside protip for supernatural stop watching at the end of the apocalypse season when Sam gets locked in hell with Lucifer and Michael, and goes off to live happily ever after it's really the perfect kino place to end it

>be peter bishop
>get both of them pregnant in three different timelines
>chad.jpg

It's Altivia dammit

The last season was really awful because JarJar. But Etta the feels and the white tulip made it worthwhile.

>bugs.
Please, you know we just listen to the vibration stored in the glass of your bedroom window.

>the feels and the white tulip made it worthwhile
This. I never rewatch the final season when I marathon. Same with BSG.

I tried to get into Fringe but the case-of-the-week episodes on S1 couldn't get me hooked.
Should I give it another shot?

Yeah. You start to miss that formulae the they bring it back, but it's ever around long enough to get annoying again.

>This. I never rewatch the final season when I marathon. Same with BSG.
I literally do the same exact thing. Only watch the last 5 mins of season5.

WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA STREAM IT? WE NEED A MARATHON!

what the fuck you on about. JJ wasn't even the showrunner.
THe reason why S5 sucked is because Jeff Pinkner, the guy who actually was the showrunner s1-s4 left.

>j-just keep watching it g-gets better

In his defense Abrams was Co-creator/Executive Producer of the show and after LOST ended he took more of an exec. role. You can feel it when he started to leak more into it (season 3 ending with his usual shenanigans).

we need a Fringe movie

>after LOST ended he took more of an exec. role
He wasn't even involved in LOST after season 3, it ending had no effect on him.

I redact it then. I just remember reading this in the forums. But then why did they smear him?

Reminder that "white tulip" was the most KINO episode in the series

The last season suffered because everyone making the show was expecting season 4 to be the last one due to bad ratings but it got a last second pickup so they had to scramble to produce S5 will little planning and a reduced budget.

Fringe is absolutely kino. It's a very different show than L O S T. Almost pure sci-fi - way less fantastical, religious stuff.

And it's way comfier.

Because JJ is the boogeyman of sci-fi. It's easy to point finger at him but in reality he doesn't do much. He never had anything to do with how LOST turned out (which was still kino), that was on Lindelof. Nor with Fringe which was on Pinkner.

I miss these threads

The feels on this one. It is one of if not the best episode of modern science fiction.

its good up to the point it wasnt canceled

Grow up and stop using the word kino, you look like a twat.

Amazing episode though.

I cri evrytiem

youtube.com/watch?v=DybrM4CSNy4

>Grow up and stop using the word kino, you look like a twat.
No need to take meems on a shitposting board so seriously lad, kino essentially means goat at this point (which also by now means "what I like")

No, it was great all the way through

Me too. Also this scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=hHbA9DA-9TY
It really did end on a high tone.

Fringe was conceptually great but the characters were boring. Lead actress wasn't even good, she was just Rupert Murdochs niece

> Lead actress wasn't even good
Only ever said by someone who just watched season 1.

i binge watched lost with gf in 2 weeks, after that she showed me fringe. fringe is the most kino we even agreed that we gonna name our daughter olivia

This. She grew into a much better actress as the show went on.

The character got better too - especially when different versions were introduced.

oh and lost's end was totaly non sense

Fag

Fringe was fucking comfy, third season was the apex. Then everything turned into shit when they decided to shut down the other universe and when the observers became space nazi from outer space. Also the convenient time travel fix everything ending was fucking awful.

I think she was always good. The character was intentionally meant to be boring and emotionally flat. She did so good a job most people though she was simply a shit actress with a pretty face.

It was scary how many seasons the writers had planned out ahead.

This was the bees knees, son.

Seasons 1-3 were pretty top tier.
Season 4 was tedious and the villain was nonsensical.
I don't even know what to think about Season 5.

I know. Don't think about it. Remember the good parts.

Season 5 was okay even if it was just because we got a decent ending.

glad shes back in mindhunter

Yeah. Although Mindhunter wasn't that good. I'd like to see her in a leading role. If you feel the same watch Secret City. It's a miniseries but still good.

hopefully she takes a bigger role in s2 of mindhunter, and i thought mindhunter was pretty great. Have to check out Secret City

>jj abrams
GTFO

Neither is kino you pleb.

Pure OST kino coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=XOtcd4cPD5U

Check and raise you this:
youtube.com/watch?v=hAEdHqCdXrU

I really loved the 8bit op for the 80s episodes.
youtube.com/watch?v=WAHfYZYvEx4

Dem Feels ;_;

I can also leave this
youtube.com/watch?v=WdNWHszVo88

It's too early for the feels guy.
Also, this is where it should have ended. With the family coming together at the end of the hero's journey:
youtube.com/watch?v=dcPfqmeVR9M&t=3s

Des this scene imply Walter was gonna find a way to come back then?
I kinda wish it did
That would mean the entire family did come together and had a happy ending

I want to cum inside Astrid.

Pic is related to the statement why?

I don't think so. He said that the moment there are two of him present in the timeline both will be erased.
I think the White Tulip symbolized that he felt redeemed/forgiven by his sacrifice (somewhat akin the Alastair) and that Peter and Olivia now had hope to live a happy life.
Nevertheless I would love to see him reemerge at the time he walked into the portal so he can be a part of their later life before his ends.

still not happy HBO ditched the lesbian drama she was going to be in, at least show us the pilot

>Person of Interest S1
GOAT
>Fringe S1
GOAT
>Lost S1
GOAT

It always starts with season 2 becoming pure shit. They switch writers or the original writers have nothing to write about and just make shit up.