Would Batman make a great Jedi Sup Forums?

Would Batman make a great Jedi Sup Forums?

Stay in your containment thread, star wars faggot

Jedi have to be able to kill.

No, he's too attached to his parents and those around him. Batman would be a terrible Jedi, a skilled lightsabre combatant, but he probably wouldn't be able to use the force all that well, atleast the light side of the force (outside of batwank of course)

Anger leads to the darkside.
Batman would turn sith so fast the flash would be like 'slow down man'

Jedi are gay

Fear is the path to the dark side, and there's too much fanwanky bullshit about Batman using the Sinestro Corps ring to say that Batman isn't steeped in fear.

Plus, you know, no midichlorians.

You're gay

Semi related question:

Batman needs a sword, Y/N?

Batman is pretty much a Sith already.

>draws from his anger for strength
>wears all black and has an edgy name
>fascist lawfag

Wait, what exactly is the Sith's alignment? I'm not a big Star Wars guy, but sometimes it seems like they're just kind of evil dicks that want to do evil shit for the sake of it, and sometimes they seem to want to impart order on the galaxy through force and tyranny.

I see Batman wielding a blunt weapon to be honest... like a... bat.

Sith are normally saturday morning teir of evil but honestly there isn't anything in their code that says that they have to kick puppies but they do tend to lean that way.

Azreal don't you have a dead dad to obsess over

When being angry makes you more powerful, and you need more power to not die it's easy to see why they are angry dicks all the ime.

Like you have room to talk, rich boy.

He had a lightsaber in his belt during brave and the bold. Cut a fair few robots and inanimate objects with it.

Sith are always just idiots that are doing evil shit for the lols. Even Palpitane, running the empire and shit, didn't care about order. He was just having a good laugh fucking with people and seeing just how far they would go because they were ordered.

If the force was the biology of a living being, jedi would be white blood cells, dark force users/dark jedi would be viruses and bacteria, and the sith would be cancer.

I didn't realize this for a very long time but that lightsaber was actually in the Silver Age comics, I was very surprised reading an old JLA issue and he whips it out.

OK now hold on a second, what the hell is a dark jedi and how is it different from a Sith?

I've played Dark Forces like a hundred times so I should probably know this but I never pay attention to the story.

No u

Dark jedi are those who can utilise dark force powers, draw their strength from their anger and pain, mostly lack the empathy and tranquility of a normal jedi etc. However, they do not try to manipulate the nature of the force, or try to use it for stupid narcissistic bullshit, i.e. every Rule of Two user ever. Examples are that shaved haired chick people kept shipping with obi wan, and Revan when he was a 'Sith'.

Sith are force users who draw their strength exclusively from rage, anger, suffering etc, supposedly lack fear as it's now all anger, not only lack empathy but become sadistic with their force powers, who often try to manipulate the nature of the force for themselves, and generally lack the common sense that comes with not commiting war crimes against your own sides for the lulz. They are slaves to their anger, but powerful ones at that. Their bodies become more physically corrupted if they practice this way for long enough, though it's implied Plageuis found a way to combat this.In addition, they have a habit of betraying one another for personal gain, whereas dark jedi would merely use people as pawns rather than disposable meatbags. Vader, Palpy and Dooku are sith, though Dooku, Vader and Maul were all victims of Palpy's aformentioned betrayal trait.

>Wait, what exactly is the Sith's alignment?

Basically goes like this:

> Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
> Through passion, I gain strength.
> Through strength, I gain power.
> Through power, I gain victory.
> Through victory, my chains are broken.
> The Force shall free me.

If I had to make an analogy, Sith would be Alexander and Jedi would be Diogenes. One is aiming for the world and the other for peace of mind. Movies give Sith a bad press but that's because the story is told by guys like Yoda. Imagine being Stirner but with superpowers, why wouldn't you make everything your property?

Dark Jedi is just an old canon term for those who use the dark side of the force without formally being inducted into the Sith order. Think Asajj Ventress or Vader's apprentice Starkiller.

No. Batman would make a terrible Jedi but a good sith.

MM would make a good Jedi.

Nah. He'd be a "Stop Having Fun" Sith