Actor / musician equivalents

Who are some actor / musician equivalents?

I think Emma Watson is the Lauren Mayberry of film, and vice versa.

Both are attractive in a mousy, cute-pretty way - somewhat similar faces, both display a kind of lukewarm PR feminism, both are pretty mediocre talent and output-wise, but they both have massive waifu / masturbatory / fetish appeal.

Who are some other actor / musician equivalents?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hTMrlHHVx8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Johnny Depp at his most romantic goth is I guess is Robert Smith / The Cure.

Chloe Sevigny is like that impossibly effortlessly cool band from NY, probably most stereotypically embodied in more recent times contemporary to her in Sonic Youth.

Cara Delevigne, purely presence-wise, has that certain something that aesthetics since the 2010s have, that I guess one could most popularly loosely compare to Grimes. There are always It Girls for a decade that kind of uncannily embody its aesthetics and I guess these two are a couple examples, whatever that weird thing is, exactly.

Robert Pattinson has a certain flavor / vibe about him too that feels very current that I guess reminds me of Death Grips or something. Which I'm sure is reinforced by the fact that he loves and hangs out with Death Grips, and was in Good Time which has very current aesthetics too, but case in point though. This is another case where it's kind of about a certain 'vibe', hard to explain why but that's how vibe / zeitgeists work.

I guess this is easier doing actor / band equivalents.

Dennis Hopper is probably Swans or Big Black.
Val Kilmer is kind of The Doors, but he seems cooler than that even. Hm.

Death Grips looks just like Idris Elba

Kanye West = Quentin Tarantino

Jared Leto is obviously whatever band embodies Mallgoth / Hot Topic-core.

You're retarded.

Mayberry is incredibly beautiful. Watson is a plain jane.

Both are fucking retarded cunts though, I'll grant you that.

eric andre is the boredoms
rudiger colger is Can

i would literally drag my testicles through a field of aides needles just to hear lavren brap in a walkie talkie

Astute comparison.

30 Seconds To Mars?

youtu.be/hTMrlHHVx8A

Emma has a mannish face. You are insulting Lauren-berry.

Say whatever you want but I've always liked everything I've seen Elba do. Admittedly I've avoided all the bad capeshit or political-signalling type movies he might have been in too.

I simply disagree. I categorize them as what I think of as like 'extremely attractive 7s'.

Like I've worked it out: There's like a vertical attractiveness scale but then one on the z axis. Like a girl could be technically a 6 or 7, even a really geeky strange looking one, but then be an exceptionally beautiful geeky 6 or 7. You know what I mean?

*volger

In the sense they are both hacks then yes

anna karina is Grimes

(sameposter here)

Like, I usually don't really like 9s' or 10s. But I like exceptionally gorgeous 6's, 7's, and 8's. 10s have these types of weird lanky model proportions that are almost asexual, and faces that are so symmetrical they lack humanity or relateability. Whereas a 6 or 7 is a fuckable PERSON, but then they could somehow also be exceptionally pretty. I put this other dimension of beauty on a Z axis because it's like something that exudes out from within their person. It's not exactly their outer contour, but within that contour, radiating from their being and their face and eyes. And the little 'imperfections' and character only give the beauty more nuance and intensity / impact/ magnetism.

NO.

Lauren is 9.9. If she ever let us get a decent look at her body or worked out a bit though.

I do kind of know what you mean though - I look at it a bit different. Raw talent vs. Sculpted.

You can get a girl who is a 6, and with a lot of work becomes a really strong 7.

You can also get a girl who is a natural 7 and lets herself go and sort of flounders as a strong 6, or just remains a 7.

Then there are the rare creatures who are natural 9's and work really hard and become essentially 10's. Even if 10's don't really exist.

An Emily Ratajkowski comes to mind.

Natalie Portman for instance, is a 9. Or was. But she wasn't a "10", because she just sort of coasted on being born a 9.

There are 8's who put in the hours and drag themselves into 9 status. But you can always sorta tell they aren't really 9's.

That's just insulting

Now that's what I call Reddit spacing.

Also, yes, there are categories. I'll have "obtainable" fap folders. These are girls, who by an objective metric are 5's and 6's. But within that range, there are ones that are really, really hot in one particular way (big tits or a nice ass) and this raises them way up. I'd call them an 8 and so on...but in reality, they are actually just 5's and 6's.

harmony korine is the shane mcgowan of cinema

Keep your NeoGaf spacing on NeoGaf and leave us alone.

I see that extra attractiness that augments or beams from a 6 or 7, making them even superiorally attractive as partly to do with doing work on themselves... the upkeep, finding the right hairstyle/length and aesthetic that fits them just right... but as cliche as it is, I think it's also an inner beauty thing. I think the really great beauties I've seen and known may or may not have the most exceptional exterior features but they have this radiant feminine inner creature that shines through it and makes them just profoundly beautiful. The opposite would be like when you have a Kardashian type who maybe supposedly has (artificially) model or 'hot' proportions, but their inner person is so stupid and mean and blank that they just look like some kind of grinning, stupid demon of ugly selfishness, like a twisted mockery of 'hotness' but not a single spark of actual beauty in there.

Yeah. Jeanette McCurdy would be an example of this just in terms of 'sexy'. She's seriously AT BEST a low 6 / high 5 if you're honestly judging her beauty. She's that attainably fuckable girl you meet through acquiantances who's kinda easy. But one of those ones who somehow has this additional level of pure sexiness. Maybe not beauty, but just fuckable sexiness.

Why is Sup Forums so normie tier. Oh right they think emma stone can act. Lmfao. Watson is underrated at this point, all of your favs pretty much suck.

You're incredibly retarded. Emms is one of the only ones who isn't plain, that mayberry bitch is plain.

Kardashian is like Minaj. The work becomes so heavy that from a distance it might be an 8, but up close it's so bland and generic that it's indistinguishable from a 5.

The really sad part is, and this isn't even novel, is when someone who is a natural 7, instead of working really hard to become an 8, instead completely overshoots and for a brief instant, perhaps if you squint, become a 9...but very quickly look like some sort of circus sideshow. Kardashian had younger sisters who looked pretty good. They went overboard and now they look like white walls. Just bland as fuck. Bella Thorne also did the same. She had a unique Whoreishness about her. But the make up and surgery etc just sort of levels her out and makes her null.

Tits plus, yeah, knowing how to present. Christina Aguillera always struck me as the opposite. Someone who should be an 8 or 9 naturally (jury is out on the tits being fake) but lowered herself down to a high 6.

Blind cunts

Shit Emma has less talent than Frog Emma, and isn't even as interesting looking, and she's certainly got nothing on the looks of Best Emma.

Girl on the right is a who and the girl on the lefit is the second highest grossing actress of all time who is fauned over more than you can comprehend.

Frog Emma and Best Emma are the same, you dumb cunt.

Shit taste reddito, horse face and frog face haven't played two characters their entire careers, they play the same one over and over again.

these robertsfags are cancer tourists

Yeah, I agree with all of this. There's really kind of a Morality Play logic about it, come to think of it. Like the more selfish, shallow chicks who try too hard end up looking like grotesque or bland mockeries of the idea of beauty or sexiness, whereas others who seem a little nicer and smarter and just kind of work with what they have, stay healthy / avoid too much cosmetics/ surgery, and exude an inner attractiveness end up looking genuinely beautiful and wife-tier and age gracefully.

You'd think that the Kardashian types, as obsessed as they are with beauty, would notice they are losing it through their very overwrought pursuit, but they're too stupid and trashy to see it.

I was going to mention this - the difference being that Emma is globally famous and part of one of the biggest franchises ever whereas Lauren is in a literally who C list band only known because people waifu her, but I still think all the other comparisons stand and are valid enough to make a strong equivalency.

Heath Ledger is Jeff Buckley

I still don't think you realize she's grossed 2 billion since potter and its put her ahead of scarjo all time who has twice as many films and she's only behind cate blanchett who has some crazy number of films. She gets hate on because she's so popular. Most actresses are worse than her but people focus all their hate on her.

Thay mayberry isn't even popular enough to be hated on the level watson is or liked. Watson has statues in europe

Totally obsessed about rating women
Just like the girls you like and stop judging them so much.
The best girls are always the ones that you like, for whatever reason, that others find nothing special.

R-Patz hangs out with death grips

Fuck I messed up that post. I meant to say I keep liking R-Patz more and more because of stuff like this.

Jared Leto is like Jared Leto

That's pretty good actually

How many Oscars does Pig Cunt Emma have?

30 Seconds to Mars is too irrelevant, celeb member aside, to embody mallgoth or Hot Topic.

I was thinking more along the lines of My Chemical Romance or H.I.M.