I hurt myself today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125
youtube.com/watch?v=oSS6kGWNEeA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21801783
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1480510/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3058507/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does Ben still have that dog or did he have his publicist throw it away after the "image rehabilitation" stunt was over?

seeing him on Colbert was brutal

>ywn be that dog

Watching dark knight through tears as i realize christian bales batman truly was superior as a human being and a hero justice leauge is a dumpster i wasted months shilling for that movie just to have WB to fuck me in the ass well atleast i have my health
>come together right now........over sneed

If a Labrador puppy can't cheer you up you may as well kill yourself

Apparently he strangled it in a drunkin rage

Kill yourself queer

I want ben affleck to cradle me like a sack o potatoes

>I hurt myself today
youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125

>well atleast i have my health
are you mexican?

Why, what happened?

Yeah

Kino

Why would you carry a puppy like that. It's bad for its spine.

Comfy dog is comfy
anyone who cradles a dogoo this well
is a Good Guy

Fucking faggot

It's edited right? How can feet have such a different colour than the rest of his body.

Jesus Christ I hate this cunt

Really? Does it depend on the size or is that a dog thing in general?

Colbert asked him if he’d been drinking and he said yes.

taiwanese_takeout.jpeg

Is that what AIDS looks like?

>dogoo
faggot

Same senpai

I think being on set with Gadot and Ezra would be enough to drive most anyone to a nervous breakdown.

>visibly anxious the entire time
>knows colbert is gonna throw him under the bus

youtube.com/watch?v=oSS6kGWNEeA

You should support the dog's butt somehow.

he looks like a good cuddler desu

Is he a faggot in real life? Is that ehy hes shilled at hyped as the next big thing constantly?

That's a big puppy.

take it how you will, as i'm just another random user, but i worked with Ben Affleck and he is the fucking worst. just a greasy, unrepentantly gross manchild. i have several friends who've also worked with him, or p.a.'d on sets he's been the "star" of. quick anecdote: ended up going for a ride with him on a film i was in (small role), because my friend - also a p.a. - had to drive him back to his house to find a shirt. we sat at his coffee table, covered in about 2409782374 ash trays and seven boxes of half eaten mike & ikes. what seems like an hour later of uncomfortable stillness he comes barreling out of his bedroom, a little sweaty, panting, and drops fuckin STACKS of vhs tapes on the table in front of us. we were both pretty confused at the point. he then pops one in his combo vhs/dvd player and it's him getting blown by some poor chick with really fuckin terrible roots, he then puts the shirt over his slovenly body, turns to my friend and says, "this good?" it is one of the most surreal, ridiculous moments of my life.

Isn't he supporting the butt with his right arm? At least that's how I carry my dog at times

>Gadot
filthy jew

Worse.
Self-proclaimed "queer"

You should kill yourself for being so blind

Good pasta.

S O Y B O Y

>Miller was born and raised in Wyckoff, New Jersey.[6][7][8] His mother, Marta (Koch), is a modern dancer.[7] His father, Robert S. Miller, was senior vice president and managing director of Hyperion Books, and later became a publisher at Workman Publishing.[9][10] Miller has two older sisters, Saiya and Caitlin.[9] His father is Jewish and his mother, who has German and Dutch ancestry, is from a Christian background. Ezra considers himself Jewish, and "spiritual".

fag

It's a big puppy of course. They shouldn't be carried at that size anymore, to be honest.

Gadot is actually the best of them all, Ezra is a filthy gay kike

when people ask what a soy boy is just link this shit jesus christ.

A proper way to carry a dog.

Other ways are also okay as long the weight of the dog isn't supported at its spine.

Every time

Oh yeah massive MASSIVE faggot. Did you not see the interview where he tried to make Gal say "Hetero patriarchy, your wrath upon this world is at an end". Poor Gal didn't know what was going on

Are Soyboys not doughy and hairless types?
That's the impression I got.
High in Estrogen

Queers were a mistake

Thats a big dog.

That looks incredibly painful for German Shepherds.

No one ever told me GRIDS would do this.

UUUU

I couldn't finish it

Why is Colbert such a condescending fuck

Can't spell justice without just

three me.

He really is a smug piece of shit, can't believe I used to like him.

Fatman in the justice league was fucking great. It's like a fat millionaire inserted himself into the team and just keeps putting himself in situations he needs to be saved from.

>so comfy

i can stare at that pic for hours. doggo so cute.

soyboys are health nuts. tired of being made fun of, rightwing obese neckbeards are trying to make healthy living become an insult.

>be fat and out of shape
>wear all those layers

for what purpose

I wish I was that dogger.

Fuck off gay

Yes no yes

That's a Golden Retriever. Labs have shorter coats head is not shaped the same. sry am an autist about dogs.

You're a 90s born faggot appropriating autist culture.

Being autistic over dogs is cute.

i see 2 shitlibs squirming, and colbert being a fake faggot as usual. colbert bringing up the worst possible topic (weinstein, sexual harrassment), shows you that even 2 shitlibs who believed in the same democratic party/candidate will still fail to talk to each other in a chill way.

these people disgust me.

he's in another big thing coming up, a sequel to that fag wizard movie "incredible beasts"...the jews love him because...he's a faggot jew. he's not the next big thing because he's too much of an annoying twat, no charisma and a bad actor.

JL sucks because they have a cast filled with uninspiring people portraying "heroes"....sure, shitlib wimmenz will go pay to see any movie with wonder woman in it, but no one gives a shit about ezra's flash or that cybernig....ben affleck's a twat too and is being fagged out by these allegations.

so it makes perfect sense that JL is flopping.

He had a nice physic in Gone Girl. Was he prepping for Batman at the time?

I saw man of steel on tv and saw bvs and suicide squad on Sup Forums. They were all garbage. I like the older superman/batman movies much better, at least they had the right spirit.

What the hell

Gotta make that 300m budget back somehow

But why did he show you that vid? Also describe penis!

Kill yourself faggot

No faggot , soyboy is a dig at the american diet of processed pseudo food.

>calling healthy natural food processed pseudo food

triggered obese neckbeard detected

Goose talking about his dogger always makes me tear up.

Seeing Colbert's interview skills on display was painful. And that DeNiro impression...HOOBOY.

>american diet
>natural food
Pick one

O my lord, what's wrong with his face? Is it an allergic reaction?

>american diet
>food
Pick one

...to see if I still feel...

HOW IS GAL SO CUTE FUCK

Blind or illiterate?

Im not a adhd faggot so I watched the interview

Fair.

WHAT THE FUCKING CHRIST LMAOOOOO

Affleck took it like a fucking champ.

Why?

What have I become, my Swedish Chef?

So glad I live away from these sorts of people. I would lose the last little bit of faith I have in humanity.

I FAHKIN LOVE DUNKIN RAGE

Oh boy

this should be a banner

Sigh, will you fags ever learn:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21801783

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1480510/

>B-b-but estrogen isn't bad!

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3058507/

Soy is a powerful industry giant that is basically pumped into all processed food.