Give me some of that chinese market senpai

give me some of that chinese market senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02uvGzMiaA0
youtube.com/watch?v=jj6BBcCG2zA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just from the title it sounds like it's mocking the tastelessness and positional-striving of nuveau rich asians, no?

Yeah

Gotta start somewhere.

Would watch.
Fuck Jia Zhangke and Tsai Ming-Liang by the way

Why? Ming-Liang isn't even Chinese.

filthy communist supporting pieces of shit FUCK WB i KNOW they have to promote the communist partys ideals in their movies so fuck em

I mean fuck those Asian movies about poor migrant workers

Movies you'll never see-
Crazy Rich Jews

they could literally just remake all those old chinese films at this point

THIS.

How the fuck does this get the Chinese market?

Indeed, I thought (given limited imports allowed) the only Western movies they get are billion-dollar-blockbusters

We need some documentary on this
Britain's Billionaire Immigrants
youtube.com/watch?v=02uvGzMiaA0
Better yet get TMZ-styled on these people

>rich jews make a movie mocking rich asians

Keep Up with the Kardashians?

Not even that, I don't understand how the subject matter is appealing to the Chinese. Especially given which films are so successful over there.

It's becoming a Sup Forums meme at this point. Any time an Asian appears in a film, a thread gets made accusing that character of being planted to gain Chinese audience numbers.

>Movie starts
>Like a G6 starts playing

I have seen some Chinese movies that mocked their rich people. It's probably imitating American movies with similar themes

They're Armenian, and America has barely any rich Armenians.
Half of the top 20 richest Americans are Jews.

It's a book written by an asian american

Name one american movie that mocks rich people

Nobody knows why...

I hope it bombs.

I'm not even into this shit normally, but for some reason I really want her to belittle me.

they have to go back

I honestly got that impression watching The Martian despite having read the book (which includes the Chinese stuff).

Movie adaptation when??

Beverly Hills Chihuahua
White chicks
Beverly Hillbillies
Legally Blonde
Clueless

>It's becoming a Sup Forums meme at this point. Any time an Asian appears in a film, a thread gets made accusing that character of being planted to gain Chinese audience numbers.

what is this from?

Captain America Winter Soldier, Steve's list to do.

Except it's trying to be original by only looking at asians, while there's no real difference between "new money" type people anywhere in the world, they all lack any and all class and are all about show

The Wolf of Wall Street, but that's more about a certain kind of rich person

>Mexican astronaut
If I was a Mexican I'd find this patronizing in the extreme

This show is a joke

I'm Mexican and I'm a bit more offended they included Maradona, Shakira and Chilean miners with us.

How come white people dont have these types of racetraitors

???
Have you never seen a wigger in your life or something?

Go on Sup Forums for a day. Go look at the coalburner threads and tell me otherwise. Go to any rapefugee thread.

...did people who made this chart hate white people?

Do you not see the daily BLACKED threads??

This

Pretty sure it wasnt just a "mexico" version but for all of latin america

So he's Japanese?

Why does Hollywood have to trash and defile and demean everything?

Like all those dysfuntional family sitcoms and 'Bad Moms / Santa / whatever' movies.

It's like yes there are more Asians in the U.S. now and a lot of them still seem kind of modest and traditional. WE CAN'T HAVE THAT!!

>Armenians

>some south americans and rocky
kek

>I have a white mom
wait so... she has an asian dad?

>Why does Hollywood have to trash and defile and demean everything?
It's almost as if Hollywood is run by a cabal of complete perverts who aim to degrade and tear apart good American values.

>The Martian
That movie actually reduced the number of Asians that were in the book. Changed a character to white because Ridley said there were too many Asians.

So what exactly did you have a problem with?

Asian-American stuff doesn't appeal to the Chinese. If they wanted to appeal to the Chinese they'd make korean style dramas.

youtube.com/watch?v=jj6BBcCG2zA