How will Neil Breen top his magnum opus?

How will Neil Breen top his magnum opus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gz1xPx_K6Do
youtu.be/w1XOfHax6Q8?t=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw can't find pass thru online

>Neil Breen spends entire movie destroying laptops
>poster is covered with picture of laptops where the laptops have been partially cropped off, almost as if they've been chopped apart
Even the poster is a masterpiece of symbolism and foreshadowing.

Real talk- how is it?

i just noticed that the magic black rock is on top of one of the laptops

You're a fool for questioning him

Kînogrãphę

Who's the dude in the middle?

Honestly, has there ever been a scene in cinematic history with this much sexual tension?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gz1xPx_K6Do

The other blonde chick that killed his husband was pure footkino.

THE MOST SECRET

her*

Wtf what is wrong with me.

Third result from a Google search of "Pass Thru" is a Reddit link with a billion mirrors of the film. C'mon dude.

I personally put it right below Troll 2. One of the best bad movies I've seen. Kinda lags near the end but besides those ten minutes or so it just keeps finding thoroughly engaging ways to baffle an audience.

A paranormal political thriller that we the theater audiences love . Its theatrical release was January 2014 , in the USA and Canada .Its being called the new / next Indie CULT CLASSIC film !!! ....and we have to agree ! With a low budget this film conveys plenty of heart ,vision and imagination. Mysticism , corrupt politics , lost romance , kicks butt and all combine for a very entertaining viewing and audience participation experience .Neil Breen , as writer , director ,continues to combine magical imaginative and metaphorical moments with social responsibility . A genre - defying film . A must see .We all really had fun and could not talking about it . Want to see it again !!

youtu.be/w1XOfHax6Q8?t=10

is this intentionally bad?
i haven't seen any neil breen film. i just want to know if he's as authentic and pure as tommy

jesus i always just searched "pass thru film" because i thought pass thru was too broad. thanks.

If it's all an elaborate ruse he definitely hasn't let on. All of his films are basically what anyone should expect from a 58-year-old real estate agent.

He belives he`s making art and low budget Kino

>is this intentionally bad?
No. He legit thinks he's doing art. He might be even more delusional than Tommy because Tommy eventually became self aware. This guy still keeps doing this shit.

Possibly better than Double Down.

> ,(word)

I'm glad breen is catching on. I saw Fateful Findings in theaters in 2014 and there were maybe 15 people there. Very proud that neil is the new wiseau.

Double Down is his least enjoyable film. It's so fucking boring.

Double Down has far too much downtime, compared to Fateful Findings which grabs your attention immediately and doesn't let go except during the spooky mirrors scene that goes on for way too long.

He'll become self-aware and lose the magic like all the others

Did Trump wrote this review?

He's four movies strong over the span of twelve years, and there's no indication that Twisted will be a miserable self-aware train wreck. I think Breen's fine.

"I am here.... now" is his least enjoyable IMO. Although the cyborg space Jesus Planetescape Tournament Guy shit and telepathic aneurysms were pretty bewildering.

What do you think about the increasing radicalism put on display in his movies? He went from "expose the [bad people]" to "ERASE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE FROM EXISTENCE AND LITTER THE DESERT WITH THEIR BODIES". What's next in Twisted?