A Wrinkle In Time

oh no no no non no....

youtube.com/watch?v=UhZ56rcWwRQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Next time on Niggerball Z

The book made no impression on me as a kid, but Oprah is so infinitely comfy I may go watch this.

I hate pretty much every actor in that trailer. Also Oprah is cringe, she needs to fuck off from acting.

WE

Just lloking at this thinking all white people will be exterminated soon makes me sad.

>blackwashing isn't real

Shits getting old

this seems ok for a kids movie tbqh

am i missing something

I really don't understand putting someone like Oprah in a major motion picture. But whatever I'm not a fan. I guess she's an alright actor or whatever.

>am i missing something
black dick in white's pussy

Is that fucking Oprah?

WE WAS LIKE SPACE WIZARDS N SHIET

isnt the dad white

isnt that white dicks black chicks

>Black woman lead in a children's movie
this shit aint gonna be profitable yo.

Oprah could personally bankroll the whole thing 1000x over so I doubt she cares.

I've just spent an entire semester putting together a reading unit for 5th grade on this book, and I gotta say that this is going to be NOTHING like the book. It definitely looks like they are adding a whole bunch of extra shit to it, and I really am not sure how I feel about that. Also, the Red-Eyed Man just looks straight goofy instead of menacing.

>starts explaining how to traverse space time more quickly
I don't remember this part in the book. Also this explanation is becoming a meme.

Are you care to investigate?

Yeah I'm sure a 9-year old can't wait to see a magical sheboon on the big screen as one of the protagonists lol.

Oprah is becoming a bigger sociopath as time goes on

fpbp

>becoming
Her entire career has been media stunts, pandering to dissaffected housewives, being paid to sell media, and parading around freaks and dysfunctional people for viewers to gawk at.

What is this shit and why should I care? Is this some shitbox 90s kids book that everyone is suddenly nostalgic for?

No! Not the bees!

No, it's from the 60s, and most kids end up reading it in 5th grade.

I don't know what this is referencing but it looks so bad

Jesus nonwhite people are ugly im sorry but its true

kek

This is gonna flop so fucking hard it'll register on the richter scale

isn't this from guild wars 2?

doctor who rip off

This is nowhere near a doctor who ripoff. I actually looks good. And to be honest I loved the book. It was never too over complicated or annoying at least for me. This movie looks colorful and entertaining. And for those who feel the need to judge before the movie is out then please don't.

>another le 52% face kid

HAHAHAHA

Wuz centaurs and sheeeat

it looks so random and ugly.

You can't just throw poop at a wall and call it art.

HOL UP
*times to the fifth dimension*
SO YOU BE SAYIN'
*meets a negro with magic powers*
THAT WE WUZ
*close off to the white father of the mutt protagonist*
WRINKLE IN TIME AND SHEIT

DAS RIGHT WE WUZZ SPACE ANGELS AND SHIIITTT

DAS RITE CRACKA OPRAH CAME TO SAVE YOUR HONEKY ASS

Underrated post

>smart black people
I hate this meme

also the racemixing mutt meme

>it's a "normal people from our dimension end up in a fantasy world hidden to everyone but them" episode

The absolute WORST meme, I hated it in Narnia, in the Dark Tower, in Arthur and the Invisibles, in Epic, in Spiderwick Chronicles, and whatever other trash I intentionally erased from my memory. The only somewhat acceptable example I've ever seen is Harry Potter, and that's because Rowling didn't go overboard with the scale of the hidden world, and then she fucked it up in the end as well.

when did disney go to shit?
I'd say their last good movie was the emperor's new groove

I like it in re:zero

Young adult stuff is really the most annoying there is.

Cry harder white men

When they stopped producing 2D and made Pixar their main animation output.

>its a he doesn't know about the heros journey episode

>little nigglet
>has no father
HAHAH cant make this shit up

I'm talking specifically about stories where the known world of the hero's journey is our modern world.

KA-ME *smacks lips* HA-ME *hol' up* HA *shoots glock sideways*

I can't even remember the time I wasn't disgusted by american media

>Disney's Event Horizon

youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc

FINALLY WB won't have the biggest bomb of the year

>Rampage
oh... nevermind

Holy shit that is some terribly bad casting.

>slow sweet dreams cover

Looks gay

She'll use her radio station and her magazine to convince her followers to go see it, so it will still make a decent profit even if the movie sucks.

>The book made no impression on me as a kid
It had some legitimately creepy bits that stuck with me.
The 2D world, when the brain starts mind controlling the brother, when the girl gets the life sucked out of her and is nursed back to health by those wooly tentacle monsters.
Not the greatest book ever, but not entirely forgettable.

go back to Sup Forums and cry about make believe things there

yeah that white boi is cutey hope he turns out gay and gets with another while guy

not every 9-year-old has terrible parents like yours

>kid geniuses
>diversity™
>quipping
>shit cover of an 80's song

Hey, Sup Forums did and Sup Forums turned out just fine.

this looks fucking stupid

>Sup Forums
>white

A read a Wrinkle in Time when I was in middle school I think.

This looks like Gullah Gullah Island in Space.

OH NO NO NONONO NO NO LOK ATHE TOP OF HIS HEAD! LOOK AT LE LIPS!!!! LE TOP LEL XDDDD

penis wrinkle

Can this modern era of "SO EPIC" movie trailers just fuck off and die already? Getting real fuckin' tired of BWWWWAAAAAAAMMMM and terrible song covers.

AYOO HOL UP SO U B SAIYAN

The next John Carter of Mars lmao

If I remember 5th grade correctly this book sucked cocks

It was dull shit with a shit female protagonist who seemed to be entitled. Who greenlit this shit?

kek

why is going overboard with the scale even an issue with this kind of story? are you retarded?

unless it's a setting where obviously supernatural shit is being ignored by "normal" people for no reason then there's nothing wrong with it because it can easily be explained away by some bullshit

the dark tower is the stupidest one on your list the entire premise is based around going to different dimensions and shit, harry potter is actually the one with the least sensible setting

9/10 of he first people on screen are niggers

Main character is a nigger and I can’t tell if it’s a boy or girl

>making boys read a book with a female protagonist

Integrated schools are cancer

My wife knows someone who worked for Oprah and said hat Oprah was stupid as fuck... all I could say was obviously, black women are statistically the dumbest class of people (well other than abbos)

this, she's literally a normie meme