BRING BATFLECK BACK

Can we please demand Affleck to return for one more DCEU movie even if it's just a cameo because he was terrific in BvS and his performance wasn't good in JL due to the awful script which had him literally do nothing apart from the first 5 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulOLYnOthIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why so you can watch a bloated shell of a man phone in a performance?

Don't worry bro, trust us if a fag plays Batman it'll be the end of Batman.

make him thomas wayne in a flashpoint movie and recast batman with a younger actor

Remember that scene in Justice League where Batman had to take a cab to get bitchslapped by Superman?

2bh his body looks better than a lot of 20-somethings, he can still unJUST himself

W-what is this?

Big Ben

Affleck a moment before Wedhon phoned him to ask for re-shoots.

What is this meant to imply?

CGI I think

The current state Affleck is in, I don't know if it's a good idea. He should have gotten a movie of his own to begin with, even if DKR is still fresh in people's memories. It worked well for Spider-Man, all things considered.
I mean, it's fucking Batman. It's their money maker, none of the DC properties they own are a sure fire hit like he is. They needed to treat the character with respect instead of reducing him to flashbacks and shitty editing.
I do like Affleck as Batman, but they've diluted him into a dysfunctional cinematic universe.

>Worked well to spidermanlet

Actually the new one is complete garbage if you compared it to Raimi one.

I thought the best scene in the film was when Batman took on the demon 2bh. Very Batman like

>Actually the new one is complete garbage
I don't really care about brand wars fanboy bullshit or your childish hyperbole to display your brand pride. It's all retarded and pointless, really. It's what Sup Forums does.

i thot it was gud 2 i lyk batmen

Why is Baffleck throwing up a White Power sign?

Aquaman has already finished filming I believe user, and there won't be another DCEU movie after that.

>What is this meant to imply?
youtube.com/watch?v=ulOLYnOthIw

>demand Affleck to return for one more DCEU
Why do you want Ben Affleck to kill himself?

no fucking get rid of him. He's fat his cheeks pop out of the mask and his batsuit has fake abs which makes it look like a retarded haloween costume. Just hire some new dude he doesn't even have to be famous all he has to be is relatively good looking and the batsuyit needs to look good and intimidating. It would be very hard for fucking DC to fuck up a standalone batman film they can just take their que form the video games if they don't want to fuck it up and play it safe, just have the entire fim take place in one night batman has to go against his entire rogue's gallary and strop a WMD on Gotham he does it while being cool calm and collected af without breaking much of sweat you can introduce all his major villains and cat woman in one movie

All I want is for Bale to unJUST himself and return as Batman