TFW im dying of lonliness and this page is the only thing from making me fucking shoot up my neighborhood

>TFW im dying of lonliness and this page is the only thing from making me fucking shoot up my neighborhood

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rw14G_p9ToU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I have no people so I want to kill people

Sounds like you deserve it, user.

Point the gun at yourself, nerd

Thanks for the kind words of encouragment

It doesn't matter, in the end, everyone It's going to die anyway.
Don't rush your exit or someone else exit, it will happen, eventually, and you can't stop it.

Die

Meh, just do something you enjoy and try to live life as best as you can. The company of others will come and go naturally.

you don't talk to user that way, faggot. take it back or I'll have to do something we'll both regret

Except he has a point. You are unhappy so you want to take it out on someone else despite them (as we know now) doing nothing wrong to you.

Go be a better you, I'm disappointed.

Lonely friendless, relationshipless people on this shitty site all honestly deserve to be.

You are alone because you are a terrible person, simple as that. The fact that you want to kill people because you can't get to know people is proof of this.

youtu.be/Rw14G_p9ToU

>All these people overreacting to OP

It's like the teacher in King of the Hill when Connie passed a note to Bobby that said, "I'm so bored I could die" and the principal called their parents.

I killed myself once
It changed nothing

Nah, terrible people can be charismatic

Look at Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, etc

This is insensitive af

>tfw when you're alone in life but not lonely at all

Other people can be pretty tedious sometimes desu.

You know the old saying. If you want to kill people, start with yourself.

The swift release from a dull, blunted existence, the gift of oblivion. Is it not the greatest act of love you can bestow on someone? So kill them user, kill them all. Save them.

This board makes want to kill myself to escape from this hell.

I never implied otherwise.
The fact remains that people alone here are alone because they are simply awful people no one wants to be around.

I'm not the one wanting to kill people, user.

Depression is for dweebs.

Im a hero for killing the faggots who rejected me in life

oh you're not op

Look at the moralfag on his high horse, with his arbitrary definitions of what makes someone "good" or "bad".
We all have wrathful, irrational thoughts like OP. He's not any worse than anyone for it, and you're over reacting to what is very likely to be a grossly exaggerated post.

two o one seven

More of a hero then youll ever be

>I'm sad and Lonley.
>I WANT TO SHOOT MY NEIGHBORHOOD UP!!!

I'm glad I didn't have that phase when I was in my early teens. I just wore a Fedora and called it a childhood.

Says the man who wants and excuse to shoot innocent people for no good reason.

>page
fuck off newfag.
Do it or knock yourself. I can't wait to see your score.

Reminder that the quickest way to end a shooting is to fire back. You don't have to kill or even hit the shooter, as they're doing it to feel invincible, and to feel power over others. Showing them actual resistance is the quickest way to break that fantasy of invincibility, and forces them to face what they've done and the possible consequences sooner, causing them to either surrender or kill themselves.