DUDE

DUDE

EXISTENTIAL DREAD

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/52Gg9CqhbP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People who worry about the meaning of life and shit like that have no real problems desu

Haha I'm gonna send this to my niece in college

I hear it's what all the millennials are into!

see i'm smiling because i can't handle the utter void of existence so i act socially awkward as a response lmao

This guy is a little bitch. All his comics are the same.

I have the exact opposite problem. I don't give a fuck what life throws at me, or what might await me after I'm gone. What I'm afraid of is there being nothing after I'm gone, and not as in a void, but as in me not existing anymore.
Not existing terrifies me more than any type of hell anyone could ever come up with.
>But you'll be gone then, so what do you care?
If you care so little why shouldn't I just kill you right now? You'll be gone, so what do you care?

>If you care so little why shouldn't I just kill you right now? You'll be gone, so what do you care?

Is that an invitation? Can you come kill me right now please?

Depends. Where do you live, and what do I gain from spending some of my limited time on doing it?

There is LITERALLY nothing to be afraid of you fucking pussy.

>If you care so little why shouldn't I just kill you right now? You'll be gone, so what do you care?
Because there's still more fulfillment I could get out of living. I don't want to die today but I'm not uncomfortable with the fact that I will eventually die.

>college normies love the existential dread meme
>meme kiddies love the yearning for death meme
I want it to stop.

Well there's nothing to suggest you won't just stop existing as the amalgam of particles that make up your consciousness. Some of those particles will find their way into other lifeforms and a few may even become part of another human brain at some point but that is no longer you. When the body shuts down, the magic stops. When it erodes and breaks apart, you as a being are irretrievable.
I know we're obsessing about similar shit as these obnoxious faggots, but at least we're doing it in anonymity and in the privacy of a minor Sup Forums thread, not playing it up for social status

>I have the exact opposite problem.
No, you don't. It's the exact same problem looked at from a couple feet to the side.

I feel like fucking everybody is making these comics these days.

>IM AN ADULT LOL
>WOOPS GUESS IM WHIMSICAL XDD
>LOL LIFE IS VERY HARD XDDDD

I hate his little pubic hair peachfuzz "beard"

>There is LITERALLY nothing to be afraid of
And that is exactly what I'm afraid of. Literally being nothing.
Being stuck in endless void forever would a better outcome to me than not existing. Experiencing eternal pain would be a better outcome than not existing.
Reincarnating and not remembering my current life would be a better outcome to not existing.

Not ever getting to enjoy another input, even if it's just my own thoughts, is terrifying.

Not really. I enjoy life, and I don't care that it's meaningless, I just don't want to not exist, at least in some form.

I wish I had the talent, skill, or drive to create art about my issues.

>Experiencing eternal pain would be a better outcome than not existing.
that is incredibly stupid. get over yourself.

Are you also afraid of going to sleep or going under anesthesia? It's just that.

I mean it. As long as I could think, I would prefer it over not existing at all.

With those I at least know I'll experience something again. If there where a break after I died, until something else happened, that wouldn't be so bad, but never experiencing anything again scares me.

>death is like going to sleep

Not him... but you go to sleep with the expectation that you're getting back up sooner or later, user

I seriously do not understand people who are nonchalant about dying, unless they're devoutly religious and even then, fuck death

Also, it's not like I'm going around being afraid of dying all the time, it's just that whenever I actually sit down and think about it, the idea of not existing anymore, always terrifies me.

Its done ironically phamalamadingdong

I guess I'm less concerned with having life ahead of me than I am with having good life. I'd like to be near the end of my life and be able to reflect that it was pretty sweet overall, or at least that I handled it well, and now there's not much more I could do to fuck it up if I'm about to die. That seems like it would be a nice feeling.

>youtu.be/52Gg9CqhbP8
Weird this song just started playin when I clicked into this thread.

Its all relative user.

>but never experiencing anything again scares me.
Well deal with it, pussy. A mind is a temporary thing, and the fact that you have even a few years to experience the breadth and beauty of creation is a terrific gift.

When you die, you will cease to experience anything, your matter and energy will dwindle and return to their baser forms, and your ethereal-mindstuff will rejoin the Buddha in the darkness of infinity. Enjoy, faggot

Remember when achieving nihilism was the last resort out of a series of painful experiences and attempts to make sense of existence and it would come with great cost?
Now kids thing it's the hip cool thing.
I haven't had a real interaction with another human being in 8 years and I need a bulldozer of meds to keep me from killing myself, all days are just a haze, I have no notion of time left, I'm sure there's a lot of you in the same position, but that OWKTURD HE IS TOTALLY ME XD.

didn't even he admitted he's doing his comics he way the are right now because it's an easy formula for success?

> you go to sleep with the expectation that you're getting back up sooner or later

Nopes

>sleeping is scary

None that involve keeping themselves alive, yeah.

Just things in their head, including chemicals.

Would rather have the bottom two levels and be able to complain about the third than not have any at all.

Notice that Physiological is almost entirely solid while Safety is very cracked.

can you crybaby faggots get over your fake depression already

jesus christ, I fucking hate this board so much

I fucking hate tumblr it's nothing but ironic suicidefags reblogging shit like "remember if you follow me it's totally okay to just come over to my house and murder me with a shovel XD"
those shitty relatable comics that make every little problem into a reason to kill yourself need to die out

Who /gets no happiness out of life but too munch of a pussy for suicide/ here

that's why it's a pyramid idiot

humans are never content for long, once you have baser needs met a person will go out looking for more

You need the first two because without them you wouldn't be thinking about anything else, but once you have them what the fuck else are you gonna do? Sip tea and pat your stomach thinking "I've made it?" People don't work that way

>HAHA look at ME look at ME I'M SooooOOOO AWKWAARD life sucks XD
What a little tumbite bitch.

>post meme in the same breath

Find strength in the brevity of your own life and know that in spite of how gut-wrenchingly horrible things can get, they'll all fade into nothing one day. Alternatively, you can go searching for some greater truth that supposedly exists or maybe help our species become a little more advanced to help ease our suffering.
Or you can be an insufferable faggot like OwlTurd.

> this thread again

grr I'm mad I'm not a normie grr

we got it the first time

Right there with you, buddy

Death terrifies me and I don't want it to happen. I don't give a shit that it's part of whatever 'natural cycle' you arbitrary subscribe to, I DO NOT WANT TO STOP EXISTING.

>as long as I could think, I would prefer it over not existing at all.
Liar, go be tortured for a month or so every day, by the end you'll be begging to be put out of your misery

And I am not frightened of dying. Any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it – you've got to go sometime.