Is it going to be Kino?

>“Set in Los Angeles in the summer of 1969, Tarantino’s upcoming movie, according to a source who read the script, focuses on a male TV actor who’s had one hit series and his looking for a way to get into the film business”, Vanity Fair claims.

>“His sidekick—who’s also his stunt double—is looking for the same thing. The horrific murder of Sharon Tate and four of her friends by Charles Manson’s cult of followers serves as a backdrop to the main story.”

Can't spell "kino" without "Tarankino"

Probably. Seems like a good premise and the man has never made a movie that wasn't at least a 7/10

So it's more about the era and place, which was fucking wierd even by hollywood standards, and Manson is a touch point? Might be cool. Could get eyes wide shut-ish

>DiCrapio

How come no one ever accuses Leo for rape?

Academy Award-winning Actor, Leonardo DiCaprio

>Sony
Welp, this movie now has a 70% of sucking ass

Tom Cruise is the best choice out of the three because of his height

>tom cruise as manson
FUN IT

If this is really down to Cruise, Pitt, and Leo for the actor and stuntman, it should be Cruise and Pitt for the roles.

>Academy Award-winning actor, Jennifer Lawrence.

i thought it'd be entirely revolving around manson

Actually sounds like a Coen Brothers film more than anything

>*insert jive talking negro banging white women*

Screencap this

Mansons probably just a hook to bring in normies and fool studios. My guess is the film is actually gonna be about hollywood sleaze, drugs, nepotism, and how a fucking lunatic can be right across from you and you'd never know. A round about way of tackling the sex scandal thing going on right now. If Quinten plays his cards right this could be the ultimate "Hollywood is fucked up" movie

>Living mostly by begging, he soon got to know Mary Brunner, a 23-year-old graduate of the University of Wisconsin–Madison. Brunner was working as a library assistant at University of California, Berkeley, and Manson moved in with her. According to a second-hand account, he overcame her resistance to his bringing other women in to live with them. Before long, they were sharing Brunner's residence with 18 other women.
how?

they will, just wait until he turns ugly

no way no roastie can claim he raped them when he's still pretty attractive and slinging 10/10 models

women love Chad, even if he's a manlet

tom cruise as manson

how come he hasn´t spoken about his good old friend Harvey lately?

just b urself

It could be a great film if he handles it like a mature director would.

he did, he claimed he didn't know LOL

he did come out and talk about it, said he was in a posistion to know more but didn't and regrets not looking into it, but he knew nothing.

Even Weinsteins brother claims he thought his bro was just philandering/having sex, because he was fucking Harvey Weinstein if he couldn't get laid who could?

>>tom cruise as manson
Would be kino but I'm not sure if he would do that. Might not be in line with his image.

This must be the only movie where Tom Cruise is too tall to play a character

>Bojack Horseman: The Movie

he's pretty much one mass murder away from being an episode of behind the curtain

That's not a fair comparison. She sucked dick for that.

He's on a strict contract with scientology not to be a negatively protrayed character. Even stuff like collateral and Tropic Thunder wouldn't fly today.

I don't even like Cruise, since he's a Scientology fruitcake, but I can't lie and pretend I'm not extremely interested on what he'd be like in a Tarantino flick.

Implying Leo's never sucked dick for a role or award.

I just want to see him as the insane leader of a cult. Please, please. God please yes. He was born to play this role

>distribution deal with Sony
Yikes

He's getting a 100M budget, final cut and a good financial deal. I doubt that they will mess it up.

It's Tarantino. They won't be interfering with whatever he's doing, they NEED a relationship with a director like him (and the Weinstein Co falling apart is good timing for Sony to nab up people who would otherwise work with that company).

Django and H8 are easily 6/10 and 5/10 respectfully.

Read "Manson: The Life and Times of Charles Manson," by Jeff Guinn.

tl;dr
>manson learned how to pimp from other pimps in prison
>he also read "How to Win Friends and Influence People," by Dale Carnegie
>took Carnegie's correspondence courses in the joint
>sent Family members to Scientology's then-HQ in London to study their recruitment and retention methods

Even knowing all that, I admit I still can't entirely understand how he did it, how he induced people to allow themselves to be treated like that. He even once recruited a girl's father after he seduced the girl. I think maybe some of us are utterly immune to that shit, and others gladly fall right into it.

An OK-ish dramatization of the Family and that period is Aquarius with David Duchovny. Despite the show's many defects, not least of which is its cancellation before the Tate-LaBianca investigation even really gets underway, it is in many respects remarkably acccurate.

>forgetting the memes

thanks for the recomendations bro, i've never heard of this show before
>the fag baratheon is manson
will watch

He already did. Magnolia is as close as we’re gonna get.

I see your math is way wrong, you didnt multiply with Goggins you fucking retard.

wait til they find out Sony has been raping children for years

>Cruise, Pitt or Leo
>not Bill Mosely

Pass.

Suggestibility and Openness are big psychological traits, the only reason people can be hypnotized is because of their high level of openness. Of course no one would listen if you said "Can you kill these people for me" and I don't know anything about Manson but the common thing with cult leaders and people like this are that the requests start small and ramp up so subtly that the followers don't even realize it, all the while Manson is using the followers insecurities they have in common as fuel. I'd also guess the lack of internet or knowledge of what a cult is encouraged that

Right place right time. The 60s were all about hippies, drugs, and love bullshit.

>DiCaprio
into the trash it goes. he puts me out of every movie he's in. thank god he didn't get the role of landa in inglorious bastards.

go back to bed Bill.

Charles Manson's story sounds boring as fuck. Something I'd expect to work well enough in some shitty CSI tv show but not a hollywood movie.

I wanna see James McAvoy play Manson over any of them.

just let Rob Zombie do it.

Make it happen. Could be good

>DiFaggotshitrio
dropped. this mediocre faggot has been pushed for way too long onto us.

Because by the sounds of things he just picks who he wants from the dozens of girls and then they go off and fick, there's no pressure or nothing. Apparently he lies back and refuses to stop vaping whilst fucking.

looks like kino's back on the menu, boys.

>itt: Manson Manson Manson der
Read the description boyos. The movie isn’t about Charlie.

he will

every fucking male, attractive or not, will be accused of rape/sexual assault. Women will not stop until single last of male will die. Kill all males. Are you ready for the female reboot of hollywood?

Reminder that two highest grossing films in america are female lead movies, which will be followed by the third movie the last jedi.

*respectively

>I didn't know dawg, ya dig? I wasn't all that tight with Harvey, nahmean? He was just that nig- I mean, cat that funded a brotha

What about American made? He was a drug dealing gun gunner in that.

This is the hairstyle I'm rocking. I think it is sufficiently cool while also being uniquely different to most other people's hairstyles. Most normalfags go for the hitler youth or the manbun shit, no doubt they will see my refreshing hairstyle from the 90s and try to ape it. What do you think Sup Forums? Am I doing it right? I reckon I am.

It will probably happen when he gets old enough

You're about a year late on the trend but still go for it

let's keep an eye on these trained hypnotists

The only way you will be able to tell Sony was involved is the huge Sony billboard in the background of a couple establishing shots, and several scenes of characters drinking coke or buying coke from a vending machine

>3 boring meme actors

He seriously can get someone more interesting? Dicaprio is fucking shit.

>summer of 1969
>focuses on a male TV actor

This sounds like it could just be a really surreal and more decadent version of The Day of the Locust.

Tom needs this

i'd rather have a "summer of sam" sort of movie instead of whatever shit tarantino will come up with.

Karma is a bitch, eh Jonah?