STAN LEE SEXUAL SCANDEL (MARVEL/DISNEY)

Marvel insider here

This will probably break in a week or so but Stan’s being accused by a few different girls of sexually assaulting them in the 70s

Marvel’s going in damage control right now there’s talks of cutting out his cameos for future films

Marvel insider here
Can confirm its fake

You're just gonna keep posting this hoping someone stupid will print it huh?

KEK

look how fast disney damage control acts

Lad, there weren't any women working at marvel comics in the 70's. Be smart with your LARPing.
The only thing he molested was Jack Kirby's paycheck. Also his wife.

Marvel insider here
Can confirm whatever needs confirmation for the sake of confirming.

no way

Marvel insider also.
Checking in

t. WB shill

Think about it: Stan "The Man" Lee pumping some dumb 20-something hoping to get her big break and then yelling "EXCELSIOR" as he dumps his man chowder all over her baby smooth pink ass.

>The only thing he molested was Jack Kirby's paycheck

God damn it user. I keked.

hey guys, why nobody has hacked Disney yet? I want this company's shady business exposed. Eventually that could save Star wars from their clutches

>70s
>sexually assaulting

Marvel insider insider here
Can confirm this is a cover-up until the accusations surface

Cut him some slack, his wife died so he needs some fresh vajayjay.

word is he raped jack kirby, and steve ditko

Marvel insider here
Nobody can do any work around here because we spend all day laughing at Justice League's failure

Star Wars sucked before Disney laid a hand on it, there was never anything to save.

Stop being contrarion to fit in.

>he liked Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones
>he thinks I'm a contrarian for not liking them
No user. Disney didn't ruin Star Wars. Lucas did it all on his own.

Phantom Menace sucks but I do like Attack of the Clones, even more than Revenge of the Sith.

>but I do like Attack of the Clones
You were just bought out by the Banking Union.

lucas killed star wars, but disney commits necrophilia on it.

30 years ago, fuck off with that shit.

The power balance has shifted too heavily for the females. Enough of this stuff and start equalizing the playing field.

Also men need to become more masculine in order to sustain a healthy civilization.

>30 years ago
Actually it was closer to 50 years ago.

You can dismiss the prequels easily, it doesn't affect the Ot in any way. Then you have Disney rebooting the Ot with a twerp girl, bringing back the old cast to pretend it's a sequel. It ruined the timeline and characters. How was SW dead already? if that was the case Disney wouldn't have bought it

>rebooting
No new movies will affect the OT in any way, you said this yourself. Just enjoy them like you always did.
>How was SW dead already?
I never said it was, I never implied it was. I just said it sucked.

Sorry,

40 years ago, fuck off with that shit....

Stan “The Man” Lee didn’t molest the ladies, true believers!
The ladies (and Jack Kirby’s wife) molested Stan Lee!

Wouldnt be surprised, he is a known womanizer

>SCANDEL

Fuck off DCPajeet. This board is infested with shitskins

It does affect the OT because the OT heroes are back and been turned into a parody of themselves. That will never go away and that will never be fixed by the right ending they deserved.

Marvel insider here
can confirm the sneed spammer is in fact a hired hand by disney to kill all discussion about the simpsons and foster discussion on superior shows such as star vs the forces of evil (notice the similar sense of humor between star and sneed)
also stan lee killed my father, raped my mother and sold my sister into prostitution after having a few drinks at a party in 1976, christopher poole was paid, I'm making a sacrifice

I just want him to die so he stops his fucking cameos

he's always been a scumbag thief and a liar.

This is tru though
> the virgin penciller, the chad writer

Kirby would beat the shit out of Lee irl

Steranko is the true chad of Silver Age comics

All his scenes will be deleted from the movies! No!

This pretty much. Anything post ROTJ is unnecessary fan fiction designed to sell toys

>Marvel insider here

NSA analyst here
This will probably break in a week or so but you're bisexual nigger loving faggot.

Inside Marveler here.
Can confirm its real.

I know it's fake, but I really want capeshit to burn, so I want it to be true.

Anonymous here
Checking those sweet trips

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Marvel insider here

Several members of the Hollywood elite have accused Disney of raping beloved franchises

Why are all jewish men rapists?

KILL

ALL

MALES

white chads are rapists too
don't even need to mention the obvious as well

men are rapists

>in the 70s

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL

My dad used to work for Nintendo.
He tells me Mario molested Toad. Also, Luigi likes them young. Very young.

Least surprising thing in the world. Stan is a talentless name whore who got his job through nepotism. If he was half the creative genius people delude themselves into believing he is, he would have done at least one worthwhile thing in his post-Marvel days.

Can't wait till this piece of shit croaks.

Nice, let's trash this asshole's career so when he dies soon no one will pretend to give a fuck.

do you think he screamed "EXCELSIOR" as he climaxed?

THIS is how capeshit dies. DC literally rolls on the ground smearing feces on themselves and Marvel gets hamstrung by Uncle Stan's Wild Ride For Young Girls (or extra cute traps).

Wtf I hate dubs now.