Walking Dead

Is Sherry the next big bad?

Does there really need to be another big bad? Not even Negan was interesting. Can we have some time without some generic Govener villain being the focus. I thought this was suppose to be a zombie survival comic. What happened to Kirkman? Why does his comics turn to shit?

Yeah I agree.

What they should do is kinda mimic the show, maybe do something like a sickness in Alexandria and other groups quarantine them, and a large group has to go search for some medicine.

Really just anything except fighting another large group. I want some exploration and something fresh

>Really just anything except fighting another large group.
This tbqh. I dig when they showed the guy who goes out to sea, why don't they do a sea exploration mission

I've just caught up on this after not reading any for ages and I've forgotten a bunch of shit. Why do sherry and the saviors hate rick's lot so much? Didn't he free them from negan and then trade with them just fine? It's probably something I've forgotten but it seems like they decided to become villains just becuz.

> but it seems like they decided to become villains just becuz.
that's exactly their reason

it should go the way of the the telltale series.

The Saviors that had a combat role (note: not the ones that depended on their protection) were weirdos and they became outcasts when the alliance was formed and more of the normal people chose to live in the nicer communities like Alexandria and the hilltop.

I really want them to do another Fear the Hunters type arc since that felt different and really stood out from the rest. So predictions for how the rest of this arc is going to play out? I'm thinking the following:

>Everyone mourns Andrea as she is slowly turning, Negan is there but things are tense between everyone including Maggie
>Zachary has left The Kingdom and become Maggie's BFF after not being able to bend William to his will
>Just as Andrea turns Rick tosses Negan into the room without any weapons to protect himself, walker Andrea tears into his jugular
>After hearing him scream for what seems like a good while Carl opens the door and puts both of them down while also fulfilling his promise of killing Negan back in #127

Negan just saved Rick's life. If Rick stab him in the back like that, I will lose all respect for Rick. He would just become another dumb asshole. Lame.

Kirkman also said we'd know who cucked Eugene, any guesses as to who it is? I wonder if it was Rick himself but I have no idea if the two are seen a lot then again it could be anyone.

This is starting to remind me a lot of who Eric's mother fucked episode of South Park.

It'd also be a chump death for Negan, I mean it's a single zombie, unless it took him by surprise the instant he came inside a room I don't see how he couldn't avoid it, knock it onto the floor and stomp its head.

Implying the next big bad is not Rick himself

I swear to God if Kirkman fucks up Negan's redemption arc

Would be interesting if we saw Alexandria and Rick's leadership through another communities eyes to see how fucked up they are compared to the rest. That's where I think Stephanie and Ohio will come in.

Yeah, totally. Fuck that bitch.

i hope Negan and Rick becomes bff

No, once she comes face to face with Negan, he'll slap her with his balls and she'll fall on her knees and say "THANK YOU MAY I HAVE SOME MORE PLEASE". Then Negan will tell her sure, but she has to suck off Rick first.

And that'll be the end of that little Saviors Uprising.

How can you not want to protect his smile, Rick?

Yes, that would be great. I'm actually optimistic they will do something with this.

No, Rick is.

With the way everyone looks in Rick's community I'm sure they'd give others they are bad or mentally fucked up people, they've done some horrible shit to survive but who probably hasn't in this new world? I'd love from #200 onwards if the POV just switched to the Ohio community and we saw how terrible Rick's people leaves others in devastation ,remember Lydia's comments about being on the other end of The Whispers assault? We've always followed Rick and co but it would be an interesting aspect if Kirkman did this.

Dante?
I'd be funny if it was Aaron

I can't imagine anyone looking at a vibrant trading community with jobs and patrol routes and stuff and automatically going "this is bad"

I coulda' sworn she admitted it to being Abe's kid.... my memory is a bit foggy. she was only preggers for a few issues before getting chopped.

>Dante
I'm really hoping that guy becomes one of the main core group members since he's pretty awesome.

I wonder what Ohio's infrastructure would be like compared to Alexandria?

The hints are there like Rick beating the everloving fuck out of some guy for slipping up.

Abraham had been dead for years when she got pregnant.