Why do people watch bad movies for "fun"?

Why do people watch bad movies for "fun"?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/enjoyment-of-trash-films-linked-to-high-intelligence-study-finds-a7171436.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5pb09qifFyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why do people watch things i dont like?"

>he hates fun

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/enjoyment-of-trash-films-linked-to-high-intelligence-study-finds-a7171436.html

It's patrician to watch horrible movies for fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=5pb09qifFyw

Getting drunk with your friends and laughing at stupid shit is fun.

To be fair you have to have a high IQ to understand the concept of something being "so bad it's good".

Only Red Letter Media fans do this and they are cringy, pathetic people

If you don't find movies like Miami Connection funny then you're a humourless cunt.

>He think a youtube channel invented watching bad movies for fun.

The absolute state of this generation everyone,..

this is the funniest thing i've ever seen

is this the worst movie i've ever seen or i just dont watch enough bad movies?

Its only possible for me with MST3K.

Friend simulation and all that.

HEY GUYS WHATS WRONG ARE YOU FIGHTING OR WHAT

I'm so sick of artistically vacant, autistic math people who can't grasp emotional intelligence and sympathetic understanding.

Laughing at how shitty something is and how someone could be such a fuck up is entertaining.
Bad movies can provide just as much entertainment as good films and that's the entire point of a movie. Entertainment.

If you didn't have fun watching Miami Connection you need to end your life now. You are incapable of experiencing joy.

>he doesn't love making fun of stuff
I saw the latest Tranformers twice. That movie was a solid 1

Because they're humorous in an unintentional way.

They didnt invent it but im certain thats why you do, you fucking beta cunt

I TAUGHT WE WERE OWL OAR PANS

Watching stupid shit is one of the great joys of film, it brings a level of enjoyment that the filmmaker (probably) never intended.

Even moreso if you’re a filmmaker yourself, because it’s a lesson in what not to do.