EVERYBODY'S GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I love films that take place over the course of a night, especially in NYC (reminded me a lot of After Hours) and OPN so I loved it

I loved this film. It did a good job of subverting your expectations of how you thought a certain scene should play out.

You clearly didn’t see this because she is barely in it.

Might as well stop watching movies because I have some bad news for you user.

Loved it

Alright, think Nick deserved more screentime.
Had some unnecessary little things (i.e. watching COPS and him saying some trite SJW rhetoric)

>SJW rhetoric
Wtf are you talking about? Examples.

I'm not going to spoonfeed you, watch the movie.

I loved it up until the ending. One of the only movies that's made me say "really, that's it?" All that tension building up for the entire movie only for Robert Pattinson to be arrested in the most anti-climactic way possible

>(i.e. watching COPS and him saying some trite SJW rhetoric)
what in the fuck are you talking about?

Pattinson voted Trump.

>literal criminal doesn't like cops
What the hell could they mean by this?

>underaged black girl getting BLEACHED
>pepe
>black custodian watching kangz on his TV
Do they browse Sup Forums?

I watched the movie dummy and there was no SJW bullshit. There's no articles anywhere that suggest there is so the onus is on you bud otherwise fuck off from this thread.

Based user.

MOTY, most intense shit I've seen since Crack movies, while being serious at that

great film, pattinson needs to play more roles like this

pretty sure they do. read an interview where they did the smart thing and said that they put pepe in before he became the nazi frog and shit. but they wouldn't do the subtle kangz nod if they weren't /ourguys/.

dont forget
>jew is making profit out of the situation while everyone else suffers

but the jewbs...