Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-nWGY4F25Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>only ever seen this guy in 2 things
>plays nazi officer in both

He looks very evil, that's why.

>depicts jews as violent savages that brutally murder dozens of innocent people

how did he get away with this?

Are there any other good films about heroism, unblinking bravery and loyalty to one’s homeland?

reading the comments on the german dub of the scene is awesome youtube.com/watch?v=K-nWGY4F25Y

makes you think Germany is going full NSDAP again

did tarantino fuck this up intentionally? because the nazi guy doesn't come off as any way you really look at it.

judging by the rest of the film i doubt that was the intent

why are Sup Forumstards so easy to trigger?

Repulsive pervert lives out fantasy of the perverse and vulgar destroying the pure and honorable through torture and treachery. It can't make sense to a normal well adjusted individual, only to those with warped minds like Tarantino.

What's this from?

>germans
>innocent

>innocent people

OH NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

White Tiger

The Strain

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Thanks m8

I didn't even know French Jewish was a thing.

>jewish actors playing jewish characters
woah....

>actors playing jews are jews
>this is unacceptable
pol
come on

Yeah we don't speak kraut you sausage eating thundercunt

You weren't around for the live thread during the finale. It's the most disappointed I've ever been. Don't watch it.

>/tumblr/ is this stupid
>taking bait of obvious satire

>jews played by jews
I also heard Idris Elba was black. Can anyone confirm?

>i was just le pretending lolol
kys

He didnt know everyone is too much of a brainlet to realize the parallels between us cheering for the jews killing nazis, and the nazis that burn in the cinema while laughing at germans killing others

If you genuinely couldn't tell it was being ironic, then you might have some kind of mental disability.

literally the entire movie is about how propaganda dehumanizes the enemy and how people are made heroic or vilified due to whether they're on the "right" or "wrong" side

people who think it's about DUDE KILLIN NAZIS LMAO are equivalent to Hitler and Goebbels in the theater laughing at Zoller killing Americans

Goebbles had a better taste.

No, he's a nigger.

I always assumed that was the point of that scene. Hitler is the maniac just laughing at the death of the enemy, we only find it disturbing because we side with the Americans, but then people will cheer as they watch the Americans gun down the German men and women who aren't soldiers but just the German elite who have likely done nothing wrong. The only guy who really deserves to die is the jew hunter, who isn't even in the theater.

This. He also looks incredibly German. His photo is probably in the dictionary next to "German"

fukin kek. top comment.

He's also one of the main bad guys in the tv series The Strain

>1914-1944 Germans literally dindu nuffin wrong
in their defense, Germans just latch on to any man in power with a silver tongue. Their not as smart as they let on...

So did they win in the end?

that'll happen when a war that jewish profiteers got you into leads your country into the worst economic depression in modern history

also gives anti-semites a truckload of political ammo, obviously :^)

>bad guy
Eichhorst literally did nothing wrong.

that's literally who he is in that webm

edgy tween