Lena Doneham

>Black Female Writer For Lena Dunham's 'Girls' Quits. She Says Dunham Is A Racist.
>Dwindling career
>Gambled it all against Drumpf

Whats her next move?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKtn7gJt9eg
imdb.com/name/nm2501633/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectical_materialism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is nothing wrong with her

>the left eats it's own

based ideology

yeah how about we look at the merits of "late 2017" Lena rather than water logged barrel Lena from a few years ago.

Phuggly phat bitches don't get passes on being a bitch, but skinny girls do....post moar pics

I think You are actually Lena Dunham and I have one question to ask if you are.

>>Black Female Writer For Lena Dunham's 'Girls' Quits
The black female writer wrote for Dunham's "Lenny Letter" online publication, not "Girls".
Hope this helps.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attacking Sam Hyde in an alley with a knife.

Every time I see someone talk about Lena Dunham I can't help but remember a Milo debate on Sky News where he just randomly brings her up as a disgusting human being. Like, normal people aren't even aware of who she is but autistic Sup Forumstards use her as some focal point for hatred.

It's like she went and met with the Vietcong.

plenty of normal people know who she is and he probably brought her up because she's got a terrible personality like most sjw cunts but is also actually physically disgusting to look at

pair that with the fact that she's somewhat well known and it makes sense

STILL waiting for her to fuck off and go to Canada like she promised.

She's really not. They don't even broadcast her shows in Bongland where Milo was trying to have an 'argument'.

Go on. Try and name something famous she was in - something that would really make people go "oh right I remember her!"

girls

based pablo branching out

If it weren't for Sup Forums i would have no idea of its existence, still have no clue what its about

>he will never destroy lena dunham
youtube.com/watch?v=IKtn7gJt9eg

Nobody watches girls. Not even girls watch girls.

watched to first season after it ran after GOT, but that was mainly because I was already sitting on the floor too lazy to change the channel...and girls had decent fap material

very top kek

>Like, ugh, can we like, just not?! Ugh...

it's like it's a federal crime now to put one lousy penis into one measly little pussy.

is she preggers?

jesus christ mamet is SO FUCKING UGLY

she looks bloated with feces.

No tits. No ass. Gut like a 40 year old plumber

>girls had decent fap material
h-how?

Does she have an ass crack like one too?

they had a lot of good tips for where to buy different types of fabric to shove up your cunt

When is she going to go to jail for molesting her sister?

I said decent so don't go downloading the show just yet. There were some hot girl on girl and degenerate nudity that I thought was just plesent for the boner.

i hate the bitch as much as any one, but she was 7, stop forcing this meme faggot

Did the nigger not realize her show is over what 1
the fuck was she writing her grocery lists

>LISTEN AND BELIEVE
>NO MY FRIEND DIDN'T DO IT AND YES THE BITCH IS LYING
>NO WAIT, I ACTUALLY MEANT LISTEN AND BELIEVE STOP TWEETING ME
>I WAS HACKED

lol fucking dumb bitch

Looks like her career is dead. No new projects after Girls

imdb.com/name/nm2501633/

lame-a dumb-ham lol
gotcha bitch

I can only assume she’ll just go back to abusing her sister

Lena is the prettiest one there, holy fuck, where did they drag up those other creatures to achieve such craziness?

Who commits sudoku first? Sam Hyde or Lenny Dunham

Lena this is embarrassing. Just stop.

Fuck off we’re full(of muslims)

it's funny how you can be a literal half-wit it in america as long as your parents have money you'll get a career no matter how bad you are at the things you do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectical_materialism

it's like their own shit theories are consuming their own ideologies

POS? Educate me pls.

thanks for sharing Andy

person of shit

piece of something (don't want to say, it's a bad word)

Hasn't lena Dunham been hanging out with Taylor Swift. Maybe she's rubbing off on her.

That's still a mess of stretch marks and a fugly, billowy pussy under there.

great, now i have a BONAIRE.

Lena is an idiot, but she didn't abuse her sister. She was playing doctor, goddamn.

You molested your sister, fuck off.

holy fuck that dude still exists?

Have a BONET, that should make it go away.

thanks a lot asshole, now i can't even feel it when i hit it with a hammer.

With her retarded sister
Until she was 16 years old
Fuck off Lena

guys i just made up a joke
what do you call inside out lena dunham?
spleena lungham

Yeah, for 10 years. Nice try Lena.

>I know exactly who Lena Dunham is--who she was before she was famous--and have for years, and I will tell you: She and I ran in the same circles in college. Jemima Kirke was in my year at RISD while I was at Brown. We had many mutual acquaintances and still do. Most of these acquaintances were like Lena--wealthy, with parents who are influential in the art world. They had a lot of power and seemed to get off on simultaneously wielding it and denying it. Back in college, I avoided those people like the plague because of their well-known racism. I'd call their strain "hipster racism", which typically uses sarcasm as a cover , and in the end, it looks a lot like gaslighting--"It's just a joke. Why are you overreacting?" Is a common response to these kinds of statements. In Lena's circle, there was a girl who was known to use the N word in conversation in order to be provocative, and if she was ever called on it, she would say "it's just a joke". I was often in the same room with her, but I never spoke to her, only watched her from afar in anxiety and horror.
fb.com/zinzi.clemmons/posts/10101607357778931

>It's just a joke. Why are you overreacting?
i need to try it nigger

You need to try it IRL, user

it's actually not a big deal to molest people

>I watched in anxiety and horror over muh 6 letter word
Give me a fucking break. I hate that troll bodied child molester too, but if you're so weak that a couple of limp wristed college girls giving bantz puts you in fear of your life you have nothing of value to offer the 1st world. Or on the other hand, she's a liar and is using over the top hyperbole to get liberals to turn on Lena because of a personal dispute.

She's is quite melodrammatic and a hypocrite for staying with Lena all these years despite knowing her true nature. However I'm glad she is now exposed for what she is an hypocritical racist cunt who rode the liberal bandwagon to sell her degenerate TV series, meanwhile being racist and supporting her fellow producer despite being a rapist.

It's not even about having money. If you're a poorfag who lucks into getting your foot in the door in Hollywood you'll just as easily fail upwards, because that's just what happens in the entertainment industry.

It's cringy as fuck in real life.

Was that bottom picture run through the Makeapp?

>Whats her next move
Opening the fridge.

When did the "dropped" faggot return? I haven't seen this faggot for months.

Is "she" a tranny? How can a woman be so fat, but be so flat chested?

Piece of Lena

>Zosia Mammet
Shes got jewish, english, irish, german roots but get first name is polish and second name turkish

Still a jew.

>she was 7

Is that suppose to be an excuse? Did you shove rocks up girls' vaginas when you were in kindergarten?

isn't that what night at the rocks bury was about

And you didnt?

person of science

Pointing Out Shamu

If I was hanging out with T.S. I'd be rubbing off on her too

She hasn't hung out with Taylor and her Amazon squad for years

sounds like your typical jew
>deny the massive amount of power and over representation you have
>trick stupid goyim into thinking you care about them

That's not ever her lmao

>Did you shove rocks up girls' vaginas when you were in kindergarten?
Actually, I did that very thing to my childhood friend. I asked her to insert sand/rocks in her cunny/pants.
It's blurry, I don't remember exactly what happened.

Welcome to the world of a "sex" addict. I'm actually addicted to the female body and have always been since I was a little kid.

That was nice of them to bring their retarded little brother on stage.

Imagine being this butthurt.
I have a very wealthy friend, I'm peasant poor and I've always managed to not give a fuck and fall into the mental trap of resenting him, even though my life is shit. I just try to have a good time with him and appreciate what he offers me.

Top fucking kek

Let's say I was, ask away.

>is a complete D-list nobody in a second-rate internet-stream show
>somehow very famous with a large podium to preach from in Hollywood

The Jew-card is strong with this one.

That's what happens. Jordan Peterson said it would. The left is acting as a unit now, but as it's ideology takes over, it's individual groups (lgtbq, blacks, latinos, etc) will begin to fight for control. So they will begin to tear each other down.

Extremely underrated

>felt chubby and short

I suppose the question is, as all 'progressive' whites are pushed out of the magic circle (dunno whose turn will be next, probably asians), if they remain subordinate "allies"

Only a retard would call that pack of imbeciles the left.

Or I guess an American since they never had a real left and don't know what it looks like.

Based Andy

>Instead of just retweeting it like a normal person because it's not even mean at all, and really funny, and only slightly inappropriate for even the most sensitive types, she bitches about it and retweets it anyway