RILEY STEARN'S FAULTS

So I just saw his first feature film and it's pretty good.
What did you guys think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5099995/Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead-s-husband-threatens-Ewan.html
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4955729/mary-elizabeth-winstead-husband-riley-stearns-hits-out-ewan-mcgregor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>become Chad
>big bunda wife leaves you
now thats a twist

UNJUST

MODS FUCK OFF

noice stealthy just thread

Isn't Riley a girl's name? The girl from Inside Out has that name.

Can we just use this thread FFS? Stop making the off topic ones mongoloids

What are so bad about these threads?

Sup Forums can get sued I suppose.

>Sup Forums meme being picked up by media
>off topic
More on topic than actress waifu threads, trump tweet threads, pedo threads and all the other usual garbage on this board

Riley is paying the mods

He only "became Chad" in the last couple years, my suspicion is that she was already close to leaving him, so he started lifting and doing jiu jitsu to keep her around.

hey i saw that guy in the news today

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

I'm still surprised this guys Instagram isn't flooded with JUST comments desu does he delete them?

>Riley is paying the mods
nah he threatened them with his samurai sword

No bully pls

Riley is absolutely based btw

don't compete with higher grounds

Riley is a soyboy anybody who likes him is probably low in lactose themselves

OC

can someone from /fit/ explain why lifting weights makes your jaw look better? asking for a friend

Based

wil stop obsessing over riley

>banged apex waifu in her prime
>now back on the market and developing into an alpha chad
>his ex-wife has to resort to riding obi-wan's dusty old lightsaber to relive the glory days
>soyboy

It doesn't, his body fat just went down. Look up a photo of him when he was young and skinny, jaw looked the exact same

When will we get the Riley and Jenna teamup movie we deserve where they take back what's theirs?

increase of testosterone and other hormones while working out build up the bone in your face. Add in a more muscular neck and you've got a stronger jawline.

Can woman even fall in love?

soon

Death to those who insult Eve. RilEve is love, RilEve is life.

What's the problem here, though?
I can only sympathize with Riley in this situation, he got fucked over, but he's trying to better himself. If he can get out of the crybaby mindset she can get another girl.

no it doesn't you stupid cunt. once you're an adult the bones in your face aren't doing shit. it's 100% bodyfat+minor developments in neck muscle

nope

Seriously, what is Riley thinking right now?
Will he an hero?

Apparently Riley just made an Instagram story about the ordeal. Someone has it

this isn't funny anymore wil

Only with their child. But if they've had sex with too many different men over the years, the chemicals in charge of forming that bond can't even do that. Women who get depressed after having their baby or drown their kids in a bathtub are broken whores who physically and mentally were incapable of forming a love bond with their own child because of years of sexual promiscuity.

>It doesn't
wrong. your bones adapt to stressors and added muscle. they will get thicker/stronger

what they publish?

QUICK HE'S ON THE ROPES

FINISH HIM

he didn't deny not wanting to harm ewan though

>live tissues stop functioning, repairing and adapting once you're an adult you idiot!
christ

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5099995/Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead-s-husband-threatens-Ewan.html
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4955729/mary-elizabeth-winstead-husband-riley-stearns-hits-out-ewan-mcgregor/

what a fucking cuck, he keeps defending his wife even though she clearly cheated on him and helped ruined another mans marriage. this is why soyboys always lose, because they never learn.

lmao

>my violent ex-husband didn't threaten me

Classic survivors guilt, someone needs to tell her that we BELIEVE HER and she shouldn't have to lie to defend that wife-beater.

are you guys happy now? your memes have spilled into real life

>tfw can't respect Ewan McGregor anymore for wrecking his own family with this whore and cucking this poor dude
>tfw Disney won't let him be Obi-Wan in the spinoff movie becayse of how high profile this scumbag behavior is

>so cucked that he immediately associates harm done to her lover as harm done to her

it's funny though

riley is a psycho and a time bomb, i'm afraid for ewan's and MEW safety so i sent a tip to the FBI to keep an eye on him

>They we're not Riley would never dream of hurting me or Ewan he is to much of a beta to even try

Holy shit. We've actually made indirect contact with MEW. How much further can this possibly go?

He was never a chad. Being chad is in the head. If you bulk up but stay beta in your head, it's not gonna work. He was doomed to fail because he was doing that to keep her. If you're that desperate, you're not a chad. That guy was married for seven years and they don't even have a child. What does it say a bout her? She used him and was never going to settle with him, she dumped him when she found another beta she can leech off. That woman is a dangerous parasite and he should be glad she's gone. You will always be a beta if you think you can't get over a woman, especially a slut like mew.

>post this
>next day there is a front page article of him threatening to kill MEW in the press

wew don't mess with Sup Forums

where is wil the ovendoger (sic)

>dead career

Wil(sic) is a kike you know how that goes

keep going

sooner or later someone will tell MEW about Sup Forums

i dont get it is riley trying to say wil doesnt have a fulfilling life it looks like hes having fun on instagram

based wil would fuck riley's shit up and fuck mew too

Too late.
Two months ago she was waifu material. Threads and threads about her. Now she's just another roastie thot.

wil looks a lot cooler than riley honestly

this

riley without beard and glasses is actually very attractive, but he's a beta in the head. doesn't matter how much he lifts, he's still a beta numale

people will forget/stop caring

like when kstew cucked pattinson

She was only waifu material because she had been with one beta her entire life and Sup Forums browsers felt that they are more manly than someone for once therefore they get into their heads that they could take her away from the low-test Riley, now she's getting schlonged by Ewan McGregor's infamous 10 inch dong Sup Forums feel threatened.

I think she's proof that the whole Sup Forums and /r9k/ meme that the only women you can trust or are worth marrying are ones that have only been with one person their whole lives is a load of shit. They were together since high school and still fell apart. Sooner or later, your """pure""" wife will leave you out of curiosity and boredom. The shitstorm is the result of that bubble bursting.

Riley and Brendan uprising when?

Of course they can, just not women like MEW, who are self serving and are always looking to move on to higher status or see themselves as a 'prize' who deserves better than what they've got.

There are quite a few of them around but it's by no means all women. Imo there is a correlation between attractiveness and this princess behaviour in US women also.

Brendan is still a man, Riley never was.

when you workout you're working out your neck too. which tightens the lose skin making your jaw more prominant

As if he's not banging hot girls 24/7 and has seen MEW for who she truly is.

Yeah because KStew is virtually blacklisted it's not like she just does whatever the fuck she wants nowadays like Rooney does.

I want MEW to march into Ewan Mcgregors house, wrestle his daughter to the floor and stick her at perfect feet all over the daughter's face as she struggles to breath and the more powerful MEW dominates her

Anyone else have this fantasy

>getting a haircut and going to the gym makes you a Chad
The state of Sup Forums

>implying brendan wouldn't stop riley

when a directors cast his wife in a role like that, you just know he's a fucking beta cuck. All the signs were there.

Look at MEWs calves she could easily wrestle any other A list female celeb to the ground and rub her tootsies in their face and there would be NOTHING they could do about it... especially JLaw. I mean JLaw is a fairly big girl but she isnt anywhere near as muscular and flexible as MEW

memes

The only true and pure love is 2D, lad.

Holy shit, Riley just posted this on Instagram.
>Bet you thought you were pretty clever, huh @mcgregor_ewan? You didn't count on Wily Riley pulling the rug out from under you. I gave @mewins the best 15 years of her life, now I spent the last night giving @evemcgregor123 her best few hours of the past 22 years. The worst part? She said she didn't even know what it felt like having someone be able to get that deep inside her. Ouch. Now I feel sorry for @mewins.

>My ex wife
>Not Mary or an old pet name
It's finally over bros, he's over her

you're asking virgins here, who never got laid. you do realize that? most of them grew up with single mothers. What answer do you expect, really? That they're gonna say "yes"? Are you delusional?

He only put that because she posted earlier calling him her ex-husband.

That probably really hurt him since as they are not even divorced.

HAHAH WHAT THE FUCK
some user made this in 2 seconds, and fucking dailymail used this? Jesus christ. What a great site.

>MEW deleted her twitter/IG a few days ago because she was getting hundreds of insult comments
>Sup Forums forces her to re-open the account so now the hundred of angry cheated-on latinas can go back to calling her a dirty puta
the butterfly effect of this thing

Reported this thread.

Spreading fake gossip like in this thread is disgusting. This thread will be deleted. And if you make another, I will report that one as well and it will be deleted.

>t. Ewan (sic)
Riley's coming for you, you little Jedi sissy. There's still time to take the coward's way out.

It's over Riley, I have your waifu. There's nothing you can do about it.