IMPRESSIVE

IMPRESSIVE

FOR A TWINK KIKE IN A FAGGOT SUIT

It was a different time.

I haven't seen Raimi's Spiderman in ages. Remember that scene where Peter wanted to kill himself with Uncle Ben's gun? What was that all about? I can't remember.

>If you ever touch my hands again kike, I'm gonna carve you up like this chicken right here. Too bad they didn't kill enough of you jew-bastards during the war.

Wow, how didn't they notice that something was 'off' about Norman?

w-would you like a piece of chocolate cake?

still can't believe that this movie is 15 years old

also this cringy scene

No, but get undressed and I'll happily taste your glazed cherry.

how did Raimi get away this boys?

You can see the camera in his eyes.

You are aware that scene is perfect because they were trying to make it cringy and succeeded, right?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

N O B O D Y C A R E S S T O R M F A G

>Americans have at the very least 2 distinct different bloodlines
This is so weird for me, le 52% face meme aside. All my ancestors for at least 6 generations are from my country, how do Americans even have an identity, holy shit

>hollywood is full of jews
Oh wow great find dude.

Did Ramni know about this?

> > 90501031(You)

no matter how mant times I see this picture posted, the thumbnail always makes me think peter is crying in a theatre

The extended cut really took some risks, served as an inspiration for Snyder's kinos

and Tobby Magguire's wife irl is Jewish too

I was more taken aback when he tried to save Mary Jane from those thugs but got cold feet last second and just sat there and watched as she got violated. Really shows how difficult being a hero can be.

Kino

Ever wonder why spiderman was such a big hit, then suddenly became a laughing stock around 2010? It's cuz they made avengers to get revenge on rogue Jew raimi for redpilling the whole world with his spiderman. Tobey mguire is the essential white male who finds his course and stop octo(Jew scientist) venom(negroes) goblin(athiest Zionist Jews) and sandman(cucks who attack they're own race) while also winning a red head girlfriend and a blonde hair gf.

The Raimi Spidermans will be remembered as the "Triumph of The Will" of our generation. Mark my words

He did. He wrote all those anti-semitic lines to piss his (((actors))) off.

Good for you.

You guys aren't ever consistent with who is Jewish and who isn't.

JIDF spotted

Objectively the only good Spide-Man movie

>how do Americans even have an identity
We do, we identify as fucking Americans.

>Raimi = extreme right
>MCU = extreme left

Where does leave the Webb movies?

In the trash

How are the raimi films "extreme right"?

>when your films have been done before causing you to have to work around what they did which violates the NAP so you fire a MOAB at Disneyland and Sam Raimis house