SPOILER OF LEAKED PAGE OF TOMORROWS ACTION COMICS REVEALS WHO FAKE CLARK IS DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DO NOT WANT IT SPOILED

SPOILER OF LEAKED PAGE OF TOMORROWS ACTION COMICS REVEALS WHO FAKE CLARK IS DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DO NOT WANT IT SPOILED.

Fake Clark is revealed to be Mr. Mxyzptlk. Not prime not, not cyborg.Makes sense why he eats like a child has no heart beat and can just vanish

Other urls found in this thread:

comicsalliance.com/superman-reborn-fake-clark-kent-identity/?trackback=tsmclip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty much the most boring result possible

He was my second guess.
Not too surprised. There is just too many hints suggesting our PRIME suspect for this to be the only reveal.

I always felt it pointed to much to prime for it to be prime.

I can't complain. Prime would have required more timeline/reality fuckery than anyone wants.

Well that kills all my hype for the story arc

I wish I didn't read this I'm dispointed now.Oh well. Now i feel like OZ has to be the trapper for him to catch him.

not bad desu

Well we don't know his motives or if he was the one that took Jon

Why the fuck would they reveal Prime to be a clingy stalker who eats nothing but sweets? That would've been the dumbest fucking thing ever and if you think that would be cool you're a fucking autistic idiot.

>why the fuck would they have revealed Prime to be an autistic manchild
Because that's what he is

That's incredibly disappointing. Wow, that's like a Marvel-tier wet fart payoff.

>Gay Muslim
I want to punch someone. Buggering anyone but your wife(s) is fucking forbidden.

Prime fags are still so shook, he obviously was the one who took Jon,

came here to post this

I fucking hate Trump but shit like this almost makes me want to support him.

I hate being fucking lumped in with weird shit like this. I guess that's how sane Republicans feel right now too.

>gay immigrant furry muslim romance to fight trump

on ice & Knuckles holy fuck there's no way this is real.

I'm a bit worried about how pissed he looks.

So anything of consequence will be completely undone by the end? Yawn

Wow it's almost like there are gay Christians and gay Jews too

Maybe not everyone is a fundie you tard

>I hate being fucking lumped in with weird shit like this.
you're the one deciding the insult also applies to you
I see shit like that and just feel 'that doesn't apply to me so whatever'

This is... regrettable. Considering that now we know Jon's abductor is omnipotent it completely removes the tension of what's happened so far. If everything can just be undone with a snap of the fingers, where's the tension? Not only that, what motivations would _he have to abduct Jon, or their house, or do any of these things in the first place? Why would Oz have him imprisoned in the first place?

These aren't questions that we had before that we were dying to see, where the murmur and hubbub made the future seem interesting, these are questions of disappointment and regret. I feel like Rebirth Superman is now just one anti-climactic let-down, now.

Honestly? Art looks great there. Awesome spread. Probably going to actually but it now lol.

I saw grass kings on maybe pulllist or IGN. Anybody know if it's gonna be good or not? Art looks spiffy

>I'm a bit worried about how pissed he looks.

Yeah he does not look happy

Who would win, Mr. Mxyzptlk or Dr. Manhattan?

you are stupid as fuck, how are you personally being lumped in with that tweet? get over yourself, how would trump help this situation anyways.

I mean, if he could be contained by Mr Oz, there might be a chance that he is not as powerful as he used to be.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S NOT PRIME

Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fucking told you faggots, you all deserve to be dissapointed

I think Mxy, Manhattan is still from our reality, Mxy is from the fifth dimension and his powers are endless

Is there any significance to him not being bald with the all-purple suit, as he sometimes looks?

Yeah he looks like Pre-Flash point version

question do we have to spoiler tag while in this thread. If you don't want to see spoilers why would you scroll through

People can still see the latest posts on the main pages when they scroll by.

They inexplicably changed Krypto from the New52 wolf version to the Pre-Flashpoint version. It just suddenly happened and no one acknowledged it. Still makes me upset because I loved wolf Krpyto.

Oh, I figured it was just Jon from the future sent back to the past for some reason

I dont think Mxyzptlk took Jon I think Oz did and mxyzptlk is going to try and get Superdad to help him. As far as Prime time Oz can still be Prime-trapper

Wasn't Wolf Krypto Superbro's and dog Krypto Superdad's?

Oz has to be Ozymandias. What with all the Watchmen foreshadowing lately, I don't see how it can be anyone else.

>it's not Prime Time
Welp, I said I would drop all of the Superman books from my pull list if that were the case and I'm not about to renig on that promise.

On the plus side, that frees up some budget to add those Wild Storm books to my pull. Maybe get some Valiant back in there since I kinda fell off of Valiant around the time that the first volume of Archer and Armstrong ended. They putting out anything worth reading right now?

>mxy snagged up prime and gave him false memories to use him while he hides from manhattan

SCREENCAP THIS

Well I have to get caught up on Superbro's death arc, but I don't think his Krypto died or left anywhere. He just stuck around as far as I know. And then suddenly all we see now is Pre-Flashpoint Krypto. I can only assume Krypto was retconned.

How petty do you have to be to drop a book for that dumb reason?

Right there with ya. Just when I think comics are going to do something interesting with a return of a polarizing character and a more than believable set of interactions with Lois, we get this. Fucking this.

Maybe islam is both a religious and political system and as such comparing the church, which has always been in conflict with the state. To a system where the state and religion is intertwined by purpose is not the smartest thing to do.

Anyone complaining about this twist is just mad they weren't right. No story wins points by being predictable. All of you shouting PRIMEPRIMEPRIME were just in it for the memes.

I don't see how he can be Ozymadias. It does not fit his character. What is his motive. I think it has to be the trapper because fake Clark appeared before they showed him escape so hes operating somewhere outside of time.

>wet fart payoff.
You have a way with language. I've used the term million dollar fart to refer to massive budget movies that are complete wastes of time, but I've never heard this wonderful phrase and plan on incorporating it into my vocabulary. I've even heard the term asspull when describing an ending but wet far payoff has such a nice ring to it.
>I wonder why there are so many butt related references to describe disappointments.

Why do I have a feeling that the result of rebirth will be Rorschach will end up in the current continuity. With his own book. They will say that when Manhattan killed him, he really sent him to this current timeline. thus ruining the end of watchmen and the character in one move.

Always in conflict?? You gotta-
>the church
>The church

Oh nvm I get it, the church, as opposed to all the fake churches every president has been part of

Mxy was my second option. While I'm dissapointed that it wasn't prime ( there were a shit ton of hints that pointed to him so it wasn't just unfounded memery), I'm glad it's not something stupid like new 52 Clark or Bizarro.

That said, this twist has been done many times. In Millar's adventures of superman, whatever happened to the man of tomorrow, injustice and I'm probably missing a few.

>All the Primefag salt ITT
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

For real though, it's your own goddamn fault for hyping shit up when nothing pointed to what you wanted except your own retarded need to meme.

>implying you haven't dropped books for even pettier reasons

I know a gay muslim, got a problem with it, chump?

Dropping something because what the writer wrote didn't line up with my retarded memes on a Taiwanese cartoon board? Nope. Can't say I've ever done something that pathetic.

I dropped all of Marvel because they only write books for SJWs now.

Do you know what a real Muslim would do to a gay "Muslim"? Do you see the irony of this?

Shouldn't he be an ex-muslim then? Seems kind of weird to still follow a religion that wants to kill you.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

This does not really explain why he wanted to fuck Lois so hard (well, besides it being Lois)

This reveal makes perfect sense in retrospect. Everyone expecting him to be Prime is just a meme loving faggot. I'm glad they're dissapointed.

I think he was brainwashed and really thought he was Clark. It wasn't until he saw the "Whites" that it all came back to him.

And WHAT could this mean?

Prime would've been predictable but man Myx is such a boring out. Suddenly there's no need to explain anything other lol myx

Now the real question. Was Myx Superbro

Somehow Superdad remembers adventures from pre crisis

If anything it generates more questions than prime. Why was he so interested in Lois and what did Prime ruin.

A major theme of rebirth is that every iteration of the dc multiverse has been one and the same. Also, superman unmade the crisis during convergence. Something similar happened when Batman remembered his first enccounter with catwoman.

maybe is just a red herring

If this leads up for Mixy to become a fanboy of Jon and troll him and Damien in supersons that I'm all for it.

nope comixology got the official scoop from DC about it, hence how we got

I mean comic alliance

>This is a more dangerous and a more unhinged Mr. Mxyzptlk than we’ve ever encountered before, and how he got that way is explored in a back-up in Action Comics #975 by Paul Dini, Ian Churchill, Mike Atiyeh and Rob Leigh. While we won’t quite spoil the details of how Mxy came to be Clark Kent, it reveals some huge truths about his place in the DC Multiverse across time, space and multimedia adaptations which puts an interesting twist on the character that makes perfect sense.

Read More: The Truth About The Fake Clark Kent In 'Superman Reborn' | comicsalliance.com/superman-reborn-fake-clark-kent-identity/?trackback=tsmclip

What does this mean? My guess is that every iteration of Mxy in every universe/story is the same being, similar to how Morrison portrayed the new gods.

Prime Time was literally the only reason I bothered suffering through Jurgens boring writing.

Didn't Morssion kill him in his run? Heck, his wife Superbro's land lady. If remember correctly, he murdered by the main villain form the first arc.

No he was in a coma.

He was in a atable time loop( He came to a court of a sad king who lost his wife. Mxy and the princess began a relationship. The envious ccourt sorcerer killed the king. Mxy escaped and became after the defeat of this Evil Sorcerer King of the 5.dimension. Married the princess. She died whil giving birth to a daugther. Sad King gets a visit by Mxy...)
I don't think that time has any meaning for a 5-dimensional being.

They are going to use Mxy to recon things thats why they are using him. Pre-flash point we had oh yeah that changed why oh Superboy prime punched reality. Now we will have of its different because Mxyzptlk messed with it. If you think of it in that aspect it makes perfect sense.

Myx probably involved in the creation of superbro?
Or recon explanation of his involvement during Morrison's run

Remember that page where Fake clark suddenly remembers who he really is and blames Superman for it?

how do people this retarded exist

He is going to be the reason Clark and Lois can work at the planet again be married and have a kid and no one will question it.

>Remember that page where Fake clark suddenly remembers who he really is and blames Superman for it?

Hmm. Maybe he blaming him over the whole superboy prime's bitch during countdown? Or overreacting because he didn't save him or him having jon because his superman and lois have no chid as part of his headcannon? Mxy has childish reasons to do what he usually does

Are you retarded? Someone can be christian and hold office, and while their philosophies and ideals may conform to the christian faith, you are not forbidden from something like being gay, because the church does not become the law. Idiots who don't know the own rules of their religion will profess that being gay and being christian is impossible, but it is not. The only passages pertaining to laying with another man are in one of the passages that are essentially the "old rules", which no longer matter because Jesus died for your sins.

Islam is a religion that, in its own rules, demands that it spread through any means necessary, usually violence, and to instate absolute political rule through sharia law and other avenues. Which is what is happening everywhere there is a muslim population over 5%. Small communities demanding more and more and more and more.

Fucking nice derail on 's part.

I'm calling it now.
Jon is going to be friends with the imp and resolve this issue.

It's a amnesiac PUNISHED mxy.

Holy fuck thank Darkseid, that being Superman Prime would have been fucking stupid so soon after Darkseid War killing off the Anti-Moniter/Darkseid's death and immediate resurrection. If they're gonna use him in Rebirth, well its not even half over.

So why does Mxy suddenly want to bang Lois?

Clark is going to forget he has a son and abandon Jon just like Bruce abandoned Damien. And Supersons is going to be them dealing with having dead beat dads.

He thought he was Clark and that's what Clark does he bangs Lois. Also who doesn't want to bang Lois

I've never been attracted to any comic Lois, just the one from the cartoon
since the first memories of Lois I have are her and Superman being happily married, it feels wrong

>This is a more dangerous and a more unhinged Mr. Mxyzptlk than we’ve ever encountered before, and how he got that way is explored in a back-up in Action Comics #975 by Paul Dini, Ian Churchill, Mike Atiyeh and Rob Leigh. While we won’t quite spoil the details of how Mxy came to be Clark Kent, it reveals some huge truths about his place in the DC Multiverse across time, space and multimedia adaptations which puts an interesting twist on the character that makes perfect sense.

Apparently there's a backup that explains more of what's going on with this Mxy.

>Didn't Morssion kill him in his run?
No, Morrison established that the 5th dimension is cyclical and basically trapped in a closed time-loop. Mxy marries the Princess, the king gets killed resulting in Mxy becoming the new King, the Princess becomes the Queen and gives birth to the Princess but dies in childbirth. Rinse repeat.

Moma Lois brings the heat.

F U C K I N G
C
A
L
L
E
D.
I
T

Knew I should've made a fucking screencap

I agree with you, but this is the same rationalization most of co used for Clark and prime time. It all adds up to x, but it will be y because fuck us.

He guards one of the Fortresses iirc

>nothing pointed to
But that's just not true. If anything, there was too much hinting that it was SBP.

Why is she sitting on the couchs arm. Do they only have 2 chairs?

Man I come from the Remove Kebab country and I can tell you you're full of shit. Fuck off.