Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6A8jeb4FLU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And the rest of the movie too.

did you see the movie, OP?

how?
is he gay or something?

Can I fap to this version of the feather duster?

That's all I care about.

>Can I fap to this version of the feather duster?

Your choice is either Bird or Gorilla. I hope you can fap to one of those.

They fucked up Lumieverything

>The feather duster is now black because MUH DIVERSITY
>La Fou is now gay because MUH DIVERSITY

God I hope this PC shit ends sometime this decade.

The former has no bearing at all.
You'll just hear her voice for the scenes she's in and you'll probably on see her fine ass body in French maid attire for the ending scene.

>that
>French
WE

WUZ

That shit makes no sense. Why is she a bird feather duster? It would imply a bird was turned into a feather duster not a house maid.

I'm seem to have missed something what did I say that triggered you to meme?

To be fair, the original wasn't very consistent either. Like why did some objects have faces and others didn't?

GAULS

>we
>not "oui"
What a mistake!

>french maid
>black
how can they fuck this one up?I bet she won't even be dressing like a french maid because black maids are racist steriotipe

The implication that we would see that person pretend to be French at the end of the movie. It was just a funny visual to me.

What year does Beauty and the Beast take place?

Maybe she's from the French-Algerian colonies, brought back as a servant?

maybe it's a children's fantasy film that takes place in an idealized, fantastical version of france that isn't supposed to accurately represent the minutiae of history

>idealized
Isn't that supposed to be better? Why would making it worse be an ideal?

You realize that she is going to be a feather duster for 99% of her time in the movie, right?

>the feather duster is black REEEEEE

I want this to be true so bad.

>>La Fou is now gay because MUH DIVERSITY

Nigger did you ever watch the original?

What does that have to do with the topic at hand? Why are you trying to change the subject?

>idealized version of france
>has welfare chimps in it

Nah.

>watch
>original
Nice try, casual.

The bird-stick is legitimately more attractive than whatever jungle beast that is on the left.

So no then? You just jumping on the redpill bandwagon or maybe your just gay in denial about it? Let me put it this way. No straight man would sing about how manly another guy is.

Not 'idealized' as in 'best possible world', idealized as in it's closer to modern sociocultural mores for ease of understanding and accessibility.

I am trying to say that the actress being black holds absolutely zero weight and by no means can possibly be some kind of diversity push as she's not even going to be in her human form for the vast majority of the movie nor is there any marketing ploy pulling any kind of LOOK AT THIS BLACK ACTRESS card.

>black maid
o lawd das racist.

She looks like one of the dudes from Milli Vanilli

Ew.

Your own hang-ups over race aside, it reflects more the current make-up of society.

Which you might think is something that takes away from the film; personally I think it's dumb that a live-action remake of the animated Beauty of the Beast film is getting made and that getting upset over small changes like this because you're obsessed with race is pretty sad but hey we're both on this website at the end of the day so who knows.

The original is a novel, with no gays, casual.

So Disney supports slavery?

Still pretty gay in the novel.

>So Disney supports slavery?

Song of the South and Splash Mountain would say "yes".

This guy gets it.

Not everyone is gay, tumblr.

I agree gaston isn't gay. Belle isn't gay. Even Lumiere who pretty much acts like a gay stereotype half the time isn't gay. Just the guy that follows around and worships another guy is gay. What next you gonna tell me Bert and Ernie aren't gay?

>admiring someone means you're gay
>trying to strive to be like someone strong means you're gay
So 99% of males are gay. Thanks for the info, tumblr.

>Beautiful white plumage as feather duster
>shit skin as human

She was better off as a feather duster.

>So 99% of males are gay.

I feel like this says a whole lot about you than it does other men. I like Ryan Renolds. I don't dress up like Ryan Renolds and then following him around everywhere he goes. Then try to get everybody to love him.

le fou didn't tongue kiss gaston in the original

And he never will.

He might in this version.

I fail to see what the issue is, unless you're honestly getting upset over a character being gay in a dumb fucking Disney flick lmao.

And no Gaston and no Le Fou, and Beauty had sisters and brothers and her father sent her to the Beast and it wasn't really her choice, and her dad was a merchant and the servants in the castle were invisible and not furniture and utensils and tools and Beauty had a magic ring.

It's almost as if Disney doesn't do faithful adaptations for anything, ever.

No, but he kept trying to hug him.

Jeff Lemire deserved better

HIGHEST GROSSING MOVIE OF 2017

>the actress is black
>her object form is white
Watch as tumblr spins this into yet another shitstorm because whitewashing and slavery and sheeeit.

>he's never tried to cheer up his friend before
Unbelievable.

>muh tumblrs

They kiss in the original Broadway show.

>it's gonna be hilarious when this flick bombs

>Is just a miniature with candles
oh, c'mon. I bet is also modeled after the actor

No matter how hard they try, black women always just look like black men in drag.

Sometimes worse.

You mean the same original where every Tom, Dick and Stanley was literally singing Gaston's praises just like Lefou? It wasn't exclusive to him, everyone loved Gaston.

The simple solution: EVERYONE is gay. A tumblr utopia!

user the ride never ends.
Back in 1975 Marvel comics introduced a team with a Black woman, Asian, Native American, a gypsy and Soviet Russian (then's equivalent to a Muslim). There first mission? To save the original all white team because they couldn't cut it.
A decade later the black woman kicks the white males ass for leadership of the team.
The ride, NEVER ends.

Marvel SJWs. Typical.

Kurt is not a gypsy you faggot.

Yeah, black women are biologically inclined to get very, VERY fat.

Most black women end up larger than their male counterparts. So it's no surprise that when they try to adopt Caucasian beauty standards, they end up looking like something out of the Uncanny Valley.

>Margali Szardos, a sorceress and Gypsy queen, allegedly found Kurt an hour after his birth, in a small roadside shelter in the Black Forest with his father lying dead on the road outside
He was raised by them, wouldn't be till another decade that all got recon.

Marvel was SJW before progressive was a word.

Making her a bird dehumanised her will be the argument.

He was raised by them in a traveling circus. Wouldn't be years till they messed with all that.

>>The feather duster is now black because MUH DIVERSITY
it clearly white in the picture

Look at the bright side, they could've kept the feather duster awhite french maid but make Lumiere black named Light-ron or something

My singular concern with Plumette/Babette/Fifi (seriously, she has had all 3 names, officially, at one point or another):

Will her French accent make my dick go HNNNNNNNGGGGGG or not.

MAIDS

KEK

They should have given all the inanimate objects rapper names.

>Pic related is now an average looking black

RUINED

New tv spot released today youtube.com/watch?v=y6A8jeb4FLU

>whose team they prefer to be on
My god

Diversity is just code for anti-white.

Sooner we make our peace with that, the sooner we can stop it.

> The chandelier and clock are gay

NO SHIT.
I thought they were gay when i was a kid.

The pc isn't going to change ever

>Bert and Ernie

Off topic but they were originally intended to be Brothers. That's why they live together.

>tfw I think she looks cute.

I probably have jungle fever.

Christ. That's some rack. Is there a bustier Disney girl than this Sup Forums?

Jesus, the asspain is real.
They were led on this mission by the leader of the former team who was...white and brought together by Profssor X also.. White. The team even included a canadian- that's as whitebread as whitebread gets. Further, Storm didn't take Scott's leadership; Scott fucking left the team.
Faggot.

>Canadian
>white
Caught you!