"LENA DUNHAM IS A HIPSTER RACIST"

Is Lena now, dare I say, /ourgirl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tm3Oyc7j3mE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hipster racism
I don't even know what's that suppolsed to be.

Black women doing God's work

take a hike kike

Does the article explain wtf hipster racism even is?

Post-ironic ironic racism. Duh.

Overbearing positive discrimination

She thought calling attention to someone's race is cool if you do it in a nice way. The woman was probably an actual egalitarian and was offended by being seen/treated differently.

aka the racism of lowered expectations

PLEASE LET THIS STICK

All white people need to be purged from all positions of power.

>white

I hate Lena, but she's not racist towards blacks. Feminists are the ultimate cannibals.

>Lena
>White

The George Bush quote is "subtle racism of lowered expectations"

Probably the kind of condescending liberal racism where she treats minorities like children or pets

no. just because her incredibly volatile fan base is turning on her doesnt mean that she is even close to /ourgirl/

>lol let's get fried chicken lol
>lol stop acting like a nigger lol
>lol I'm just being ironic lol
>stop being so aggro that's a stereotype you know I'm just joking lol

no

Treating minorities like infants. Saying "oh its ok because THEY dont know any better. But youre white so you should know better."

makes me would if she would pull that whole mexican rascism defense force thing, like when you make a mexi joke after they joke about your race first. But the mexican guy gets offended

Holy shit that's actually brilliant. Wonder who wrote it.

>when the fanbase turns on a celeb whos a sjw

identitarian political polemics are by definition racist. All they care about is a person's demographics because they hate individualism and they hate people different from them they crave compartmentalization and condescending 'help' that only serves to hurt people so they can virtue signal while ironically being more toxic to black and minority communities than the Klan.

The day Sup Forums starts defending Lena Dunham is a day I did not forsee

I doubt it will happen. The contrarians wouldn't stoop to such lows.

Based kikess

I would take her seriously if she didn't fucking take a paycheck from her for so many years, even after she knew she was diverting racism since college.

>women of colour

what colour?
purple? orange? green?

leave lena alone or I'll break yo neck

Postin this from the other thread

they are finally predating each other for reddit points? good

>predating
that does not mean what you think it means

Fucking KEK that meme is funny as fuck

Narcissistic feminists eating each other
perfect

Ouroboros

Can I get a MakeApp version of Lena's mug in OP's pic?

so like "soft" sexism but with race

>I brought down Lena Dunham on a weekend where she had already brought herself down

Exactly
She saw a tramp on the floor unconscious and she stomped it on the head.

is she implying that maker of the meme has aids?

Lena Dunham does more damage to her own image on a weekly basis than this girl did

>"brought down"
Do libs just never grow out of high school? This is not what a take down looks like. no wonder they think words can be violent

How do i jump to a different timeline? If she doesn't want me here i would be happy to find a better timeline desu.

They're just making shit up now.
What next?
Neo classical art rape?

also known as "pedestal discrimination."

Amazing.

Can't be real, can it?

It's always the lightest skinned that has so much to prove.

Apparently it's where you say racist things but if anyone calls you out, you're like "IT'S JUST A JOKE, BRO!" or "I'M BEING IRONIC, BRO!"

Michael Gerson
he also came up with the "axis of evil" for Saddam and co.
in 30 Rock Tracy attributes the quote to Bing Cosby as, 'subtle racism of lowered expectations"
Tina Fey's character asks, don't you mean Bill Cosby?
Tracy replies, That's racist!

Its when a hipster befriends you only because of your skin color and also thinks its ok to say nigga now and then because she thinks you will give them a free pass.

(((white)))

I know there's something wrong with me but I would fuck her.

still would

Who the fuck takes these pictures? I can't imagine that there is enough demand for Lena pics for photographers to go out for public pics.

Unless she pays the paparazzi herself for the sake of her own ego.

>To avoid getting sucked in the black hole of discussing "hipsters," maybe we should call it "ironic racism." It's a distancing gesture, racism with the acknowledgment that I should know better and I don't care. Assiduously casual, meant to demonstrate a kind of worldliness or edginess, "hipster racism" acts like a behavioral flannel jacket or a trucker cap, a rejection of perceived upper-middle-class values, still wrapped in enough layers of irony to create a distance from the mythical rednecks or hillbillies it's thought to be emulating. Whether or not the hipster racist "actually believes" the bullshit he spouts (or thinks it's some kind of sophisticated satire) is immaterial; it's a posture, a performance, a middle finger to mom and dad

it's like old Sup Forums's obsession with the world nigger, before the place got taken over by unironic "race scientists" spamming storefront infographs

As the letter describes. Liberals talk nice about people of color, minority religions, and different ethnic groups but when it comes to actually helping them out or giving them a break in the industry they display the same exclusivity as any overt racist.

It's being racist while drinking kombucha and growing out a shitty beard. The latter must've been especially distressing to witness, but definitly fits Dunham's bahviour patterns.

it was actually "the soft bigotry of low expectations" which is more poetic

stunning and brave

and also has nothing to do with hipster racism

more reason to hate the hipsters, as if we did not have enough

nice dubs, but stop!

God damn late-2000s hipsterdom was so much better than 2010s hipsterdom

Jesus fuck. What's happened to Sup Forums.

This...

#brave

HORRIBLE POSTURE.

I bet she's really, really dirty in bed.

>black people acting like they'e important
They're literally the one race the whole world would benefit from losing.

Nice braphog

post-meta-ironic-meta-post-post-ironic-meta-ironic-irony. Get with the times.

>fat
>ugly
>jewish
>sociopath
>liberal
>from new york
>raised by some faggy perverted cuck hipster father
>molested her sister
>feminist
>lied about being raped
>success only from nepotism
>talent less
>unoriginal
>her show is just a lame sex in the city rip off, but for smelly basket case urban hipsters
>pretentious
>insecure
>uses her show as some way to make some petty point about her own petty problems
>vicariously lives through her fictional character by casting hot men to pretend to be attracted to her
>materialistic
>gaudy
>trashy
>liar
>greedy
>smelly
>isnt funny
>isnt charming
>stupid
>sycophant
>has a "2cool4school" attitude towards fame and hollywood that is all sour grapes shit, all the while desperately trying to latch onto the coatails of anyone more successful than her
>shills for Hilary (POSTSCRIPT: a leaked email from the campaign talked about how horribly received this all was and how it was hurting her campaign)
>annoying
>is the poster child for literally everything wrong with western society and is the reason everyone hates America

Am I missing anything?

A hipster who is on the hot issues !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Tm3Oyc7j3mE

I don’t even know what you are saying....

you know she's a pig and wants to be treated like shit by a masculine man

Ooookay.... Sooo it ain’t cover Hispanic & Asian, ehhh ? (ㆀ˘・з・˘)

she actually looks very british

Just take it, you stupid black bitch

That white/jew hipster will violently riot in streets, tear shit up, and lower the quality of civilization for everyone just to have more of feral blacks everywhere.

So who gives a shit if she doesn't actually like blacks, and only does it to fuck with white conservative Christians?

Shut the fuck up OP

>Lena comes up to you after a workout, tells you to lick her clean from top to bottom or she'll slander you on twitter

what do?

This is all it is, head hunting for game

Ohhh C’mon user ... It’s just internet. Just dive into the fun of arguing on the issues!!! (*¯艸¯)

You're trying really hard for (You)s, but it's a little obvious.

What does “Being British” has to do with being Lena ????

>rising up, back on the streets

Store front you say?

this could be harvey weinstein, kek.

Kill her. Post It on twitter.

>Zinzi

BRING BACK IRONIC PALESTINIAN SCARFS

everyone uses the word nigger you kike loving nigger

So are wiggers hipster racists or, something else?

>mfw libcucks will eat themselves alive

whats with all these
>/ourjew/
threads today?
fuck off

She looks like a mong?

Not without fucking up civilization for the rest of us first.