Was it kino?

was it kino?

Yes

unironically. especially the red dragon arc

It was a mess but it hard some good parts.

>especially the red dragon arc

here's your proof, OP

Yes
Armitage was a poor casting choice tbqhwyfamalam

Yes one of the only series that I have watched more than once.

Maybe with a bit more time to gestate it could have been, but it was way too rushed and the effects were a big step down in quality.

They blew their budget on filming in Italy.

Yes.

Why did it fail? It didn't deserve to be cancelled.
>we'll never get to see Clarice
>we'll never get the wild boar scene

You could hardly tell. Almost all the interiors were done in canada, and there's enough baroque buildings there to cover the exteriors with some stock footage of Florence. The Lectern Dacha scenes bugged me because that was the same house they used for the hotel in In The Mouth Of Madness.

it's amazing how long NBC carried it despite the low ratings. someone must have really liked it there.

There's serious talk of a season 4. All the actors want to come back to give the show a real conclusion.

They can't do anything from Silence of the lambs because they don't have the rights to it. Miriam lass was loosely based on clarice though

Didn't they bring it back for the last season because tumblr threw a shitfit?

NBC didn't have to invest too much money in it, and frankly they had nothing better to replace it with. They were hoping for Emmys due to the critical acclaim.

Proof or you are just being mean teasing me.

>They can't do anything from Silence of the lambs because they don't have the rights to it.
Fuller is going to try again.

so, who did it better?

Google it. There are a bunch of articles about it from like august I think

I don't really see the need, there's no plausible way to get Hannibal back in custody AND assisting the FBI again that won't feel forced, and there's no replacing Will. SOTL ideally should have been before Red Dragon to give some more gravity to Will's return instead of 3 years passing in the week between episodes.

Daily reminder that Mads is autistic. He begged Fuller not to let them use this take. Fuller spat in his face, laughed and told them to use it anyway. Mads was hella pissed and threatened to quit the show.

Hopkins was better in a one-off, but there's no way his overwrought style would have held up over 40 hours.

Hard to compare as they both have their own take on the character. I might prefer Mads though just because I loved most of his micro-expressions.

Hopkins of course but there is a big difference between film acting and tv acting.