> Doing anything

ikr fucking losers lmao

look at me I'm shitposting on Sup Forums

leftist detected

>skinjob this, skinjob that
>racial epithet spraypainted on the door
>there's a wall in our society
>you bring that wall down and you start a war
Nice try shlomo. No way anyone here actually buys this amerimutt garbage. This is the most hamfisted propaganda on the market right now. It's trying to mobilize people around a FICTIONAL racism. You'll probably hear "skinjob" more times in this movie than you've ever heard Spic thrown around in real actual life. This is the second film about this same thing(logan) and it was also written by the same guy who also wrote alien covenant(white blonde aryan is evil)

u u u u

DUDE

for all of us, user

This was the absolute worst shit, Villeneuve is such a fucking hack it's unreal

S H O O T F R O M A D I S T A N C E

Beat me to it.

>"DUDE MOBIES LMAO AM I RITE

Name one (1) thing wrong with this shot

>mongoloids posturing over the work of a man who'd spit in their face

HHEH MOBIES HHEHEHHEHEHH

Nothing is wrong with it, it's a great shot, but in this thread we pretend that we hate it, play along.

Something something dishonest something cheeto something pleb reddit the usual stuff

It's dishonest

This post is hilarious
I'm sure if Deakins told you that you were being a complete plebeian sperglord for shouting "ITS KINOXDDD" all the time you'd drop to your knees and ask for a lick of his balls in trade for his forgiveness.

In what way

capeshit shills are in their peak today I see

>implying this movie isn't about a fictional bio-engineered human replicants and thus the racist words in it are irrelevant
>saying it is an anti-white propaganda while literally there aren't any blacks/spics included in it

neck yourself, brainlet

here's a (you) for your troubles

Yes. Fuck visually pleasing photography, everything should be as dull and ugly as my life.

Roger Deakins is currently the best working DoP.

Prove me wrong.

Uridon go away pls , nobody likes you.

who?

kys /lit/ard

>if you don't like this film you are a capeshitter
Sorry, we don't all live in your adolescent universe where literal underage children watch mediocrities like Blade Runner 2049 and pat themselves on the back for it because it's not Marvel or DC.
Come back in a few years after you've actually watched some proper films and you'll be able to see how Deakins is one of the biggest, most overrated hacks in the industry today

most dishonest filmaking I've ever seen

You forgot your put your name in the field, Uridon.

>those washed out blacks

i get that it's smoggy and stuff but i can't help being disappointed by the lack of contrast

I like these wordy non arguments, it's almost on the same retarded overly general level of saying "go read a book" without saying anything else, bravo my dude

What? There's plenty of contrast in the pic, what are you talking about? If it got any more it would get into the Fury Road over the top territory, especially since it's a silhouette.
Do you think contrast is just pure black and white pixels or what?

you've managed to say nothing over that word vomit, well done

its a screen grab off a youtube video my dude

This movie has no real cinematography. None of the shots actually mean anything, they are just in the movie to look pretty

capeshitter are all brainlets i see it makes perfect sense now

>i don't know what cinematography is

this coming from the same board memeing on snyder for placing a jesus stained glass behind superman

>all the underage nu-Sup Forums redditors getting buttblasted ITT

>enormous sci-fi skyscrapers
>flying cars
>blasters
>biorobots
>big fancy colorful lights
>it has to be a kids movie, there is no doubt in that REEEEEEE

Your lack of observation and perceiving so obvious things makes any word you say a complete nonsense my friend.

There is literally not a single frame that isn't telling something, learn into visual storytelling.
This sequence is supposed to feel like a surreal dream, the way K moves extremely slow, him being completely isolated and swallowed by the vast nothingness of the irradiated setting, it's like the yellow smog in Enemy just here it's even more pronounced because of the obvious radiation and lack of life.

>you didn't provide a peer-reviewed thesis to support your opinion therefore not an argument
It's funny how criticizing this film triggers all the underage poltards.

>literally not a single frame that isn't telling something
You could cut about a third of footage out and it would only get better.

No one asked for a thesis, we asked for any coherent buzzword-free argument which could be a single sentence. But you keep spewing buzzwords if you want

I didn't say it was a kids movie. Brush up on your reading comprehension my underage friend.

t. someone who doesn’t watch films released before his birth year

Name your top ten films right now, go.

In no particular order
>Wake in Fright
>The Vanishing (Spoorloos)
>Fail-Safe
>Pickpocket
>Man Bites Dog
>The Conversation
>Eraserhead
>The Wages of Fear
>No Country for Old Men
>Das Boot

why would that user do that when we all know that no matter what gets posted you'll shit on it for some edgelord reason

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y

You're a retard. There's plenty of great uses for long takes and field shots, none of which are the case in 2049. It's literally just larping at artsy techniques in vain hopes ignorant plebs like you will come up with some convoluted interpretative rationalization post hoc.

Isn't it quite odd how literally NO ONE ever has a single positive thing to say about your "reviews" here, no matter the film or the thread?
Isn't it quite odd how you always just brush off everyone like "kek, reddit brainlets", have you ever considered that it is actually you and your extremely embarassing rambling videos without any qualities or valuable insights whatsoever?

You could make a "review" praising BR2049 and upload it right now and shill it here, but if you did it like any of your other reviews you would get the same amount of hate for it. Please rethink your life.

name great uses for long takes and field shots

in fact explain why the cinematography in BR2049 is bad instead of 'because it is'

Macbeth was Kino

>te-he, I posted it again!

Surface-level people like you just view films as plot points and that's it.
Take the memory realisation scene with Ana for example. If you could edit it you would have made it that after she tells him "Someone lived this, yeah" Gosling would immediately go "GAAAAHDAMMMIT" and end scene, there would be no 20 second contemplation of his entire existence, there would be no building tension, that bonechilling vocal outburst would have zero impact, but you think it's all the same because the plot point happened and you don't need anything else. Tell me I'm wrong.

wow, the pinned comment is the only positive one
great like/dislike ratio, man

>Oh

Those bits of terrain sticking up in the background.

>literally invents a straw man
>tell me I'm wrong
Nice one.
>bonechilling vocal outburst
Do you people not watch anything besides capeshit so that wooden shit evokes great emotion in you?

How was that wooden? Literally tell me how was it wooden?

>played by the Wooden Goose
>Literally tell me how was it wooden?
You're joking, right?

I mean he literally screams from the top of his lungs in that moment, if anything you could say that he's too expressive in that moment (which he is not because of the context of the narrative)
If you think that a moment like that is "wooden", then I wonder what do you actually think is overacting or being over the top.

>he performed an action
>great acting
It looked very unnatural and forced.

Now you're steering it to "it's bad acting", I am asking how the fuck could you think that moment was played "wooden"?

O good fucking lord my sides, this retard is priceless. please more.

>DUDE SEMANTICS
Okay, bad acting. Is that better?

Reminder that she's the best

She looks more CGI than the CGI Rachel, great casting for that dominant robo girl.

Everyone acted incredibly well, I thought the weakest one was Leto's performance but I appreciated it much more on the second viewing.
>programmed to love... Yes ?
>no ?

You actually only hear it twice in the movie. It's to show how isolated from everyone the main character is. Humans don't like him, replicants as well.Nothing to do with mirroring real life racism

>t. brainlet

He actually know whether Deckard is a replicant but is messing with his head