Armie Hammer Calls Out Casey Affleck's Oscar Win

>Nate had the stuff in his past, which is heinous and tough to get beyond. I get that. But that was when he was 18 and now he’s in director jail. At the same time, the guy who went and won an Academy Award has three cases of sexual assault against him. And [Parker] had one incident — which was heinous and atrocious — but his entire life is affected in the worst possible way. And the other guy won the highest award you can get as an actor. It just doesn’t make sense, you know? I’m not saying Nate should not have been in trouble. I’m saying that they got in different levels of trouble. And that’s the disparity. It’s like there are two standards for how to deal with someone who has this kind of issue in their past, you know?
hollywoodreporter.com/features/armie-hammer-his-steamy-new-movie-a-charmed-upbringing-oscars-double-standards-1059752

Will he get drugs planted on him too now?

>makes movie about underage gay relationship in 2017

isn't he ashamed?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>a rumor is true until proven otherwise
>slapping a girls ass is worse than raping a child

Geeze, wonder how long USA is gonna continue to be a superpower..

>And [Parker] had one incident — which was heinous and atrocious — but his entire life is affected in the worst possible way
is he arguing that one's career shouldn't be affected by gang-raping someone else

>1/512 cheerokee
I thought muh heritage posting was a meme

He's insinuating racism.

who the fuck is armie hammer and why am i seeing that kike constantly whining about shit?

>Nate Parker raped an intoxicated woman with his roommate and after he filed charges he hired a private investigator to stalk and harass her and she eventually committed suicide
>Casey Affleck got drunk and tried getting in bed with someone, who told him to leave and he did
>they got in different levels of trouble
Hmm must be RACISM!

Reminder that Nate Parker's accuser comitted suicide.

>literally who actor calls out Oscar winner

Meh. A cry for attention maybe?

>name is literally "Armand Hammer"
>Arm and Hammer

what did his parents mean by this?

Things can only get better for Armie

This is genuinely an act of cuckolding.

Nate Parker violently gang raped a woman.

Casey Affleck made a drunken come-on towards a woman.

How in the fuck you can dismiss that proportinately without claiming you're doing it simply because one guy is white and one guy is black is beyond me.

>And that's the disparity

That disaprity exists in real life.

If you get drunk and touch a woman on the back and slur about how pretty she is, you MIGHT face, at worst, a night in jail to sober up.

If you and a buddy pack rape a woman, you might go to fucking jail for a long time.

If you can't understand why there is a disparity between the reactions to those two actions you aren't actually fit for society.

Not what happened at all. He was acquitted because the charges were bullshit, the bitch committed suicide because everyone knew she was a lying slut that got dped by two Negros

Casey Affleck is an absolute cunt. He used to come in to a shop a lot I worked at in some hipster part of LA. Could definitely see him just being an all around piece of shit with little redeeming qualities.

He's saying that Parker's career was ruined because he gang raped a woman.

While Affleck's career was doing well despite getting drunk and hugging a woman.

He's implying this is because of rape (when common sense would tell you it's because getting drunk and hugging a woman is not the same as gang raping a woman).

>ben is a rapist
>casey is a rapist
What went wrong in the Al-Fleck household?

99.95% white. One drop of native blood ruines 100% sadly

He is 195 cm athletic(rower) built with 9.5/10 face talented actor
Wouldnt you wish to have his appearance?

I hope this guy dies

>1/128th Greek
Officially Med Master Race.

>dead career
>start appealing to disenfranchised libtards in an effort to rekindle it

i saw he responded to one of james woods tweets and he got like 40k likes, that's probably the catalyst to his social justice warrior turn

Well Armie, it's because one had a rapey threeway with a drunk chick who offed herself after the guys got off (in both ways) and the other one just called some chicks cows and drunkenly fell asleep in bed with some gals as they were in their briefs.
One is a bit more severe than the other.

>literally who bashes well known actor
color me surprised

He's always crying about something. How did a guy with such good genetics become such a cuck?