What monsters do you most want to see in the Godzilla Monsterverse?

What monsters do you most want to see in the Godzilla Monsterverse?

fuck off James

Skull Island was such a piece of shit. Talk about the wildest tonal difference from Godzilla before it. If the next Godzilla will be anything like that.....

Mecha Barbra Streisand

Fake

Real kino list is here

I want MechaGodzilla but I know the legendary verse couldn't justify its existence,

My ideal monsterverse would be:

-Godzilla universe-setter
-King Kong standalone
-Pacific Rim, where Godzilla/King heralded in a new era of kaijus popping up
-Mothra standalone
-King Kong vs Godzilla with King Ghidorah appearing at end
-Godzilla sequel, vs. Rodan
-Kong sequel, vs. the Lizzie/Ralph/Boris from Rampage franchise who are Russian attempts to copy kaijus
-Monster Island, which features an expedition to the island with lesser Godzilla monsters like Angurius, Megalon, Kumonga, Gamera, etc
-Alien invasion movie, Mecha Godzilla/Mecha Kong vs. Godzilla/Kong/Rodan/Mothra. Ends with Hyper Mecha King Ghidorah fighting all 4
-Godzilla vs. Cthulhu

They'd need to start sowing the seeds in the background of the next movie. Like a major robotics company starts building weapons, jets, and maybe even smaller human-sized mechas. Maybe they could even do something like that super-jet from Godzilla 2000.

Then over the next 2 or 3 movies, the same company keeps re-appearing with bigger and bigger mechas that the humans can use as weapons. Eventually at the end of Godzilla 3 or w/e, the company unveils their plans for a mechagodzilla to some government officials. They could definitely make it happen, it just needs a lot of build up.

Autism: The Post

>No Jet Jaguar
Why live?

1st list is actually fucking solid.
2nd list was good up until Final Wars, and there's not much to do with an Angurius movie.

What I think I'd want to see most of all is the originals instead of this shit

If Pacific Rim is in a shared universe with Goji,does that mean Jet Jaguar,Ultraman etc. are some sort jaegers?

Da faq is mechagodzilla?

Gamera
The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms
Them!
A based around the Kraken from Clash of the Titans (1981)

When the studio boss lets his 6 year old son suggest a movie idea.

watch the movie you fucking spoon-fed faggot

>If Pacific Rim is in a shared universe with Goji
it isn't.

The Mothra movie could be hype as fuck if they do it right.
My boy Angurius never gets any recognition. A movie about him would be sweet but they'd never do it.

Do you think the Mothra/Rodan/etc... quaijoue flicks will be actual stand-alones or will there always be a third act of them fighting Godzilla?

I love the Rampage idea. Much better than what we are getting. However I don't think it's necessary to try and shove Kong in there too. Just keep George.

In fact, you can really go a long way differentiating Kong and George by keeping George's cartoony video game look. Huge head, wacky proportions, etc. Explain it away as Rusians trying to create and militarize monsters out of Humans. A twist on the games plot without fully changing it like the movie we are getting.

I think a lot of that depends on audience feedback from Godzilla 2.

If they can make enough money with a Rodan standalone film, there is no doubt in my mind they will try.

>audience feedback from Godzilla 2.
Any idea who's directing now?

I liked Edwards and that twitter faggot directing the other two, but I hope that the studio is giving them boot since I'll be less hyped if I know they aren't deviating in tone. What made Kong so fun for me was how different it was to Godzilla, and I liked both.

Make a few lore retcons in the new Pacific Rim to place it in the far future of the Godzillaverse. Hundreds of years after Godzilla went extinct but generic Kaiju become the norm.

After Pacific Rim 2 comes out and establishes these concepts, introduce MechaGodzilla in an upcoming Godzilla movie as the first stepping stone of Humans fighting against the monsters on a large scale.

After that, either in the MechaGodzillas after credits, or establish it in a movie after, introduce Jet Jaeger, as the first in a line of Jaegers mass produced to fight against the Kaiju in a new military branch.

There is honestly no reason the Godzillaverse and the Pacific Rim universe need to be separate.
They could even take it a step further and introduce Space Godzilla as the antagonist of Pacific Rim 3. The reintroduction of a Godzilla like species hundreds of years after the original Godzilla died

>Angurius
heh, nice
How about Monda while we're at it

/our guys/

literally redddit: the thread