Is Boomerang about to become just a streaming service? Are they ready to launch Cartoon Network Too?

Is Boomerang about to become just a streaming service? Are they ready to launch Cartoon Network Too?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/digital/news/boomerang-cartoon-streaming-subscription-time-warner-turner-wb-1202003660/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/88816080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will CN Too be 24/7 TTG?

>Cartoon Network Too

Let's say this "Cartoon Network Too" airs reruns of older Cartoon Network shows like Boomerang did/does, you are tasked with choosing between five to ten cartoons (with more than one season) out of the CN Vault to help get this channel on it's feet. What do you choose, Anons?

No, it's "complementary":

>The TV channel isn’t going away, and Turner is positioning the SVOD service as complementary to the product it sells to pay-TV providers — as a way for Time Warner to create new revenue streams from its divisions’ intellectual-property portfolios.

>But Turner may irritate fans of the Boomerang TV channel by making the SVOD service the exclusive home for new episodes of three popular series: “Scooby-Doo,” “Looney Tunes” and “Tom & Jerry.” In addition, the Boomerang subscription service will host exclusive original series; the first of those are Warner Bros. Animation’s “Dorothy and the Wizard Of Oz,” a new spin on the classic L. Frank Baum tale, and “Wacky Races,” a reboot of Hanna-Barbera’s late-’60s slapstick-y road-rally series.

variety.com/2017/digital/news/boomerang-cartoon-streaming-subscription-time-warner-turner-wb-1202003660/

I should clarify: no programing from Adult Swim either...

At least we get new content.

That looks super cute

Two*

If you're going to samefag at least try not to not make the same mistake 3 times.

>and “Wacky Races,” a reboot of Hanna-Barbera’s late-’60s slapstick-y road-rally series.

Oh, they ARE still doing that. I was wondering about it.

CN Too was a channel in the UK.

You know nothing.

Ed Edd n Eddy and Billy and Mandy for sure

Still waiting for tooncast to stream 24/7 in English

>fearturing classic cartoons for the whole family
it's sounds more like classic boomerang will become a streaming service if it's really classic cartoons cause the channel currently shows stuff like TTG, gumball, different scoobys but mostly post 2000 and some other shit. they do show a few older things (dexter's lab, courage, looney tunes, T&J, flintstones).

I'd be interested if it actually streamed a good variety of shows of what they offered 10 years ago.

>ten years ago

you mean chowder and flapjack?

10 years ago today neither had even aired on CN

so yea

>no Bunnicula

Just fuck my shit right up senpai.

All im wanting is my puffy amiyumi

Don't worry user, you'll be able to watch it in Europe

Just rename this channel into "Cartoon Cartoon Network".

Now they just need an XB1 app and things will be perfect.

>It marks the first time the two companies have offered the WB-owned animation library of 5,000-plus titles from Hanna-Barbera, Looney Tunes and MGM on a streaming platform. New and classic shows on the service will include “Bugs Bunny,” “Scooby-Doo,” “Tom & Jerry,” “The Jetsons” and “The Flintstones,” with content rotated weekly.

Has WB finally gotten so sick of CN's shit that they're trying to escape through streaming?

Shit, what if that thread about the DC streaming channel was actually legit?

wow, bland af

This one?

desuarchive.org/co/thread/88816080