How has he not killed himself yet? If I knew that my career, private life and public life as a whole was dead...

How has he not killed himself yet? If I knew that my career, private life and public life as a whole was dead, I'd probably just spend all my money getting shitfaced before shooting myself.

maybe because he still has one gazillion dollars and there a many hookers he hasnt fucked yet

Because hes a billionaire?

That is because if you knew any of these people personally, you'd know that all he feels is anger and he is pondering how he will take his revenge.

You could have gleamed a bit of this vicious self-assurance when he went for sexual deviancy treatment and he was completely cured within a week, fully expecting that everyone will swallow that story.

>Move to Brazil with all my money
>Fuck trannys and prostitutes for the rest of my life

I don't know why he doesn't just fuck off.

Because he couldn't get a suicide clause in his contract.

You know he is going to release the sex tape of him and Jlaw any day now.

The amount of backroom shit he has on everyone must be staggering.
The thots don't realize it, but they will get fucked, and the public won't know a word of it.

He was just a catalyst.
Their real targets were non-jews and more significant reaches which is why he was put out first as he will and has quickly faded from the narrative.
He knows this and has been elusively playing the part.

I sort of didn't follow all this in the early days, how did this all kick off? Did he piss off the wrong person who decided to dish the dirt or did one of the women he messed with just decide to out him?

Or... OR rent a hotel suite in a popular tourist destination spot that overlooks some large public gatherings and then

People will forget eventually. Not that his life will be half as good as it used to be, but he's still quite rich

He knows he just has to ride out this little storm and he can go back to raping shiksas left and right. Nothing in his life will really change.

He's waiting patiently before unveiling the greatest revenge plot ever witnessed by mankind

He's just chilling out in Scottsdale, AZ. laying low and enjoying his wealth. He's not remorseful

Innocent until proven guilty. He'll be back to work soon.

He's a sociopath. He's incapable of feeling guilt. He already did mental gymnastics to make this someone else's fault in his head.

This.

As soon as he is likely to get done he will be allowed to run off to Israel and that will be the end of it no extradition will be sought

>people think this isn't a partial hangout

I suspect that trying to release stuff like that now would backfire.

There’s a war between hard right Israelis nationalists and the rest
The hard right hated Obama because he wasn’t a nutter southern baptist they could control so they doubled down on republicans and tea party
All over the world israel is allying with far right groups many of which have no economic policies just anti immigration
Those parties take Israeli money and fly that flag and they then start preaching neo liberal vulture capitalism and how actually Jewish immigration is fine
This led to a leftist Jewish backlash (new Israel fund etc)
Weinstein tried to push his way into the leftist Jewish side and now the Zionist jews are exposing the shit he did
Note the Zionist jews who are as bad (studio heads etc) are protected
How else did a shit actress like Gadot get the Wonder Woman job?

This. If he tried to spend all his money getting shitfaced he'd die of old age or liver disease before even making a dent in his accounts.

She is fucking terrible.