Super Size Me
Holes
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Seasons 1-11
Lucky Number Slevin
Nightcrawler
Che: Parts 1 & 2
Amores Perros
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Full list of movies/shows leaving: avclub.com/heres-whats-coming-to-and-leaving-from-netflix-in-dec-1820606753

Additions:
Shit that's free online

Sad to see Sunny go and everything they're adding is shit. Fuck 'em, I'm switching to Hulu.

>get charged more
>get less and less in return

Abysmal.

I've got both, mainly so my mom can use Hulu since she watches a bunch of current season TV, and I don't think I've ever used a site with worse UI than the new Hulu one.

Absolutely horrific.

On a side note, I mainly use my console to watch from bed and really fucking hope Filmstruck gets a PS4 app soon.

What games should I buy for the Sony PlayStation 4 1 Terabyte entertainment game console I will buy today at GameStop for $200?

At least we get based Nacho Libre

Damn, Netflix is utterly worthless.

I spend more time trying to find something worth watching on Netflix than I do actually watching anything.

The loss of Sunny was the final straw for me. I could handle the sjw bullshit and Bill Nye arguing for the extinction of the white race and the promotion of degeneracy. I could handle the steady loss of content I enjoyed and the mediocre original content they created. I basically used Netflix as a convenient way to have background noise in my apartment when I'm not at my computer. Now they have nothing I care about enough.

Dunno what you like but I'm pretty casual and enjoyed P5, Gravity Rush1&2, Horizon, The Last Guardian, and Until Dawn. I have Bloodborne but never got into the souls games so I've been nervous to play it.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 Remix

They have God of War and Manhunt? I have like 30 games for my Xbox One so I'm looking for exclusives lol

Um some people enjoy watching things with other people on a big screen TV and not alone in their room on a little laptop.

Is blaming Netflix the way to go?
They already have their plan setup - customer demand and supplier price
If they pull IASIP is that because Netflix are being cunts or cos not enough people are watching or cos fox jacked up the price?

Are you too retarded to know what an HDMI cable is?

>Sad to see Sunny go and everything they're adding is shit. Fuck 'em, I'm switching to Hulu.
Pretty much apart from:
Peaky Blinders
Planet Earth II
8 Mile

Jesus Christ, Netflix is just getting worse and worse

Glad I already cancelled it

>If they pull IASIP is that because Netflix are being cunts or cos not enough people are watching or cos fox jacked up the price?
Likely a bit of both. But Netflix's catalog has been dramatically slashed year-on-year and the prices have been increased at the same time.

Ultimately it is down to people to start cancelling though instead of just saying 'it's not as good as it used to be'.

It could be any combination of those things, and the weird thing is it'll probably come back later, they've pulled and readded Always Sunny and other shows quite a few times in the past. I think Netflix just likes to shuffle their library for the fuck of it.

Part of the social interaction is scrolling through and deciding on what to watch. I know, it's not something you'd be familiar with.

A huge jump for my parents was convincing them to watch an HD rip of Rogue One instead of buying it on demand. Then we just used a screencast app.

My brother and I do that with torrents all the time.

Netflix stock has a PEG of 5.82. Anything over 1 isn't great. It is hugely overvalued. The growth of competitive streaming services and the decline of Netflix's library combined with the overvaluation of Netflix stock will cause it to crash in the next year.

The new GoW is coming out in a few months, they finally showed gameplay at E3 and looks pretty traditional which I was worried they'd change it up too much. Not sure about Manhunt.

Oh my god, you're literally one of THOSE people.
Your generation needs to learn how to use technology that isn't spoonfed to you.
Torrents, downloading, streaming etc was around LONG before Netflix.

>have a massively failing company
>commission season 2 of Degeneracy as your swan song

He's just a troll. Still a retard though.

I guarantee I'm far more technologically literate than you. I'm also not poor.

>Soros buys stock in Netflix
>Bill Nye the Weimer Guy gets another season
I know he isn't a majority owner, but he can pull enough strings to keep a few shows on.

low effort butthurt post, probably samefagging

Netflix peaked at 2016.
It's just shit now and it will keep losing good shows while trying to produce their own shows and failing

Listen college boy, you need to wise up.
Using the "LOL I'M NOT POOR" makes you come off as a douchebag and always will.
Just because you can't figure out how to do something as simple as downloading a movie and connecting your computer to a TV doesn't make you superior than anyone else.
Learn how to use technology, don't just think it "JUSTWURKZ". I'd laugh my ass off if you told me you were getting a degree in STEM

>dude you own this service you must not know how to download things!
millennial logic

Get a load of these terrible posts

I stopped caring when they pulled Xena because that shit was my jam. Bet they pull My Name is Earl like they did Malcolm in The Middle and Futurama sooner or later

>Futurama
They don't have the early seasons so it's not like it matters.

That's not the point of the post dumbshit.
He's making it like there's no other way to way the content that's on Netflix unless you have the service.
Anyone with a brain (or that's been using the Internet since Napster days) knows people that think like that are just lazy pieces of shit.
That poster is a lazy piece of shit that can't think for himself.
It's only a matter of time before he realizes it.

Hey fellow Xboner you know of any way I can watch shows free? Don't have money for new pc since mine died.

Imagine being this mad at Netflix lmao

Imagine having no rebuttal.

man I love Lucky Number Slevin

They already pulled My Name is Earl last month.

wait for PSN Black Friday sale. also Gamestop's and Amazon's sales this week. I think Horizon Zero Dawn and Bloodborne (both must-buys for the PS4) are going on sale

>>but hello to season 2 of Bill Nye Saves the World
You will like it whether you want to or not

NANI?

>paying for netcux

Waking Life is another big loss in December, as is Terriers.

Do they still have Spartacus and Twin Peaks or what?

Can't wait for Bill Nye S2

Beasts of No Nation is the only good movie they have ever made.

Netflix only had the distribution rights, they had no actual part in producing it.

This applies to almost every single 'Netflix Original' there is. The only Netflix-made show that was successful is Stranger Things, and this is one reason why they're in such financial trouble.

That's even worse since they're endorsing literal trash and can't produce their own content worth a damn.

>Dave Chappelle: Equanimity
What the fuck, another one already?

New Chappelle is great. Guess I gotta watch Nightcrawler before it's gone.

None unfortunately

>They picked up the Santa Clause trilogy during the month it will be played on Disney and Freeform from beginning to end

What the hell?

It's been several months, right? Or did they post the third episode of his Netflix special already?

how do you fuckers complaining about paying for netflix not know a single person that would share their account with you?

I get Netflix for free and I'll still complain about it because their original shit sucks and all the good stuff is leaving.

>caring about the trilogy

1&2 are good don't pretend 3 was worth a fuck. I'm just disappointed Gone With The Wind isn't playing all day Thanksgiving and haven't checked to see if it's playing at all...

Malcolm in the Middle is gone too. As are the good seasons of Futurama

Magnet

Was there anybody who wanted a Bill Nye Saves the World Season 2? He's been discredited to the point that even Reddit hates him now.

Fuck Always Sunny, i'm binge watching Catwoman on repeat all month!

Young Frankenstein is leaving again? Wasn't it recently re-added?

>not having a kodi box
You can look through the selection just like netflix. Its just i have access to a million times the stuff netflix does.

There are no streaming services with a good library of important movies

>lose 11 seasons of Always Sunny, Amores Perros, Nightcrawler, and Curse of the Black Pearl
>gain Catwoman, Santa Clause sequels, and Bill Nye (((Saves))) the World 2
fucking wew

Netflix had to get rid of Sunny to finance their garbo original content

>not hosting your own Plex server with all your pirated shows

>not just chromecasting/using an hdmi cable when people are over
Give me one reason to keep Netflix instead of just torrenting/streaming for free