Ben Shapiro

>I have a simple but reliable rule of thumb for Rotten Tomatoes critics' aggregation scores. Add 20% for DC movies, subtract 20% for Marvel for true estimate.

Is he right, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQqvttVTBb0
youtube.com/watch?v=HVvqQyUKNt0
youtube.com/watch?v=-lGA26zpa4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=93FBKCPaHLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=h48GpZ3b23g
youtube.com/watch?v=UAt4nQBXin0
youtube.com/watch?v=faVqiRxNFwo
youtube.com/watch?v=WozIa1r_Vkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based on what?

Pretty much yes

with Jews you lose.

officially our guy

For some reason I never saw him as a DCuck.

He's been a big DC fan since the very start. Always shitting on Marvel movies whenever the opportunity arises.

Sounds like he's saying all capeshit is mediocre.

and most marvel movies are still positive and higher than DC movies not called Wonder Woman, so what difference does it really make

>no khazar milkers post yet

>praises the Israeli and the other jew

>staunch Zionist Jew
>surprised that he loves DC, with Miss Israel playing Wonder Woman, and not Marvel, owned by a company named after a notorious anti-semite

Aquaman being a surfer dude makes sense to me, altough I like ridiculousness like the "Outrageous!" Aquaman.

Whites could learn from Jewish tribalism.

Wow, so that 24% is now 44%. Fantastic, must buy 20 tickets to watch it now.

The real value is about 45%.

Why does anyone want to watch either?

I got your back

Ben Shapiro really is an idiot pretending to be a smart person

So this is how jews dominate the world.

>he's a Snyder faggot
What a surprise...

He has aspergers, the signs were all there

/ourjew/

>It's a 6/10. It's not a 3/10.
But that's not how Rotten Tomatoes scores work, does he not understand?

Critics were positive 4/10 times, and rated the movie and average quality score of 5.3/10 according to Rotten Tomatoes itself.

Iron Man, Winter Soldier, and GotG all deserved their scores on RT though

Shapiro is just like the rest of (((them))) don't let him fool you

>89%
>91%
>94%
Lol no they didn't you fucking moron

Is that 20% of 24%? Or what

>no!!! REEE!!

When I look at the Jews and DC bigwigs now and human history before the last 100 years I wonder if we're kidding ourselves thinking power games and politics are anything but a family business.

This dumb fuck doesn't know how Rotten Tomatoes works. They should make rule that you can't see that score unless you read a page explaining the concept and how it works. At least make that average rating right below the score bigger so blind dumb fags like him can see it.

Kek

no less than any other movie that gets a high RT for being inoffensive and competently made enough that most people like it at least a little

so many dumb conversations could be avoided if people just understood what a high RT score means.

89,91, and 94% of all the reviews for those movies were positive. RT scores are not reviews itself it's an aggregate, it shouldn't be this hard to understand.

Why are all prominent members of the (((alt-right))) jewish?

Well except for Wonder Woman. I don't understand how it got a 90%. Movie is mediocre as fuck.

t. Seething DCuck

Literally /ourjew/. Substracting 30% to Marvel movies is more fair tho, 20% is not enough.

kinda

No he's a DCuck. He's been a defender of BVS since day 1.

By Shapiro's logic, this movie would be 112%

just when I thought this man couldn't get more based

Wow i guess that makes Wonder Woman get 112%, best movie ever made

Ok let's see

>Justice League: 60%
>Thor Ragnarok: 72%

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>conservative jewish manlet

This is an exception because of muh female empowerment and critic virtue signaling.

>60%
Fair score.

>Marvel still wins

kek

Ben Shapiro: First They Came for the Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=bQqvttVTBb0

Ben Shapiro at UCLA "BDS is Just Another Form of Anti Semitism"
youtube.com/watch?v=HVvqQyUKNt0

Ben Shapiro on Huckabee's "door of the oven" Holocaust comments; Iran Deal
youtube.com/watch?v=-lGA26zpa4Y

Ben Shapiro asks; "Is President Obama an anti-Semite?"
youtube.com/watch?v=93FBKCPaHLQ

Rand Paul: Any Attack On Israel Will Be Treated As An Attack On The United States
youtube.com/watch?v=h48GpZ3b23g

Ben Shapiro • This Is An Anti-Israel, "Jew Hating" Administration • Kelly File • 7/10/14 •
youtube.com/watch?v=UAt4nQBXin0

Ben Shapiro; does being anti-Israel make one anti-Jewish?
youtube.com/watch?v=faVqiRxNFwo

Ben Shapiro Blasts CNN for Anti-Israel Bias
youtube.com/watch?v=WozIa1r_Vkk

Wow 112% Fresh!

google seductive jewess. it's all true.

Because you are literally obsessed with Jews?

kikes do run the show but this seductive jewess thing is so obviously some ERP nazi fantasy bullshit

every post about it reads like an episode of a harem anime or something, have some self awareness

>this movie is good because of Sup Forums maymays I warped my faggot head into believing are true of all facets of life

KHAZAR

He sounds like a dipshit.

He's center-right.

I disagree with his logic but I agree the movie is roughly 5.5 or 6/10

>122% fresh

I liked it fine. It's not as good as BvS or MoS obviously, but I enjoyed it. And I hold out hope for an extended cut.

>what is math
delete your post bro

I'd say it was substantially better than BvS in every way, and the action was better than MoS but didn't have the same emotional weight as it.

Does anyone know how Rotten Tomatoes works? It seems every idiot thinks the percentage is the score.

>It's not as good as BvS or MoS
Please, fucking kill yourself...

t. soyboy

The patrician rule when it comes to capeshit is to subtract the final score with itself.

I have a better rule. Subtract 100% for all capeshit.

The guy's a total contrarian, of course he would be a DCuck

Both of you need to explain what your problem with my post was. MoS is a masterpiece and BvS is objectively better than JL. And how does saying so make me a "soyboy"?

Please someone tell me I'm not crazy for thinking Wonder Woman is one of the worst capeshit movies to date
I couldn't even give a fuck about how feminist it is, but the no man's land scene is just insulting and everything else looks like a damn video game

>MoS is a masterpiece
Nobody is buying your bait, kid.

subtract 100% for all super hero movies

These new-wave "conservatives" think contrarianism and eyebrow raising are legitimate political opinions. It's best to just ignore them, Shapiro is a fucking moron who says things to piss people off for a quick buck.

No, DC movies deserve their ratings, just subtract 40% from Marvel movies because they suck ass, too.
Capeshitters aren't welcome here.

Conservatism is dumb but he's got good taste in film I'll give him that.

Is this really his sister?

As a rule of thumub, I don't watch superhero movies or whatever.

if its based on a comic book it can fuck off

fuck off ahmed

It's a widely held opinion on Sup Forums, young man. I'm not alone.

I have a better tip: Ignore the % rating. A rating system that gives a movie that is inoffensive enough to finish and the greatest work of art ever created the same rating is a garbage rating system that is worth nothing to anyone.

Define conservatism please.

Economic selfishness. Social oppression.

Marvel scores would still be higher lmao

>trusting a jew

>selfishness
>when liberalism is GIBS ME DAT: the system

An outmoded ideological position held by loyalists, supporters of kings and Emperors that runs in contrast to liberal economics that are the foundation of western society but rich crony capitalists have brain fucked the poor into believing that an even more retarded American-version of conservatism works, when in actuality, it's just a ploy to centralize and privately own business and effectively turn the free market into a dystopian oligarchy.

Conservative parties have literally supported and pushed some of the largest gibmedat programs in US history you dumb faggot. Republicans love gibmedats.

Such as?

Bailing out megacorporations, supporting getting rid of the estate tax, shoving money into welfare programs in poor white coal mining areas just because Big Coal has them by the balls...

I could go on.

Oh, I forgot bailing out banks at the expense of millions of Americans who permanently lost their money during the Recession, pushing for looser regulation on offshore account dumping...

Oh ok. You're a moron. My mistake. Feel free to not reply to my posts anymore. I won't be replying to yours.

My rule of thumb is to just watch the movie and decide for yourself. Only a fucking retard would care about the rating on a website.
Spoiler: Sup Forums is made of retards.

the only way you could believe that is if you are an idiot or very new

Indeed

Modern conservatism can be summed up with "triggered, libs?" said in a smug fashion

Conservatism is just a front for plutocrats to undermine the actual free market.

The problem with DC is everyone keeps expecting another Dark Knight while Marvel doesn't have any expectations of having a great movie, so it gets judged on a sliding scale that revolves around the tired adage of "you have to turn your brain off to enjoy it"

how is removing the estate tax a gibs? Also you are arguing a strawman on a phony definition. Not that I care about cuckservatives