EXILES

Is Exiles any good?

One of my favorite series.

I heard good things about it. Should I check it out?

>Atop the 4th Wall
get the fuck out.

NASTY

>Linkara doesn't like Exiles

Just further proof that he is a moron.

>He also missed the point of punisher 2099.

Thank god I read Tintin when I was young, otherwise AT4W would be the only reason I got into comics

>>Linkara doesn't like Exiles
But he does?

He is doing a retrospective. Not critisizing anything really.

The guy is a shit but if you're gonna say something gets your facts straight, user.

I wish it got relaunched. Web Warriors is the closest we've gotten in recent times.

Exiles is.
AT4W isn't.

>I wish it got relaunched
>in current Marvel
No you don't.

It's not bad, but it's overrated on Sup Forums because of so many people waifuing Blink.

One thing I give Linkara credit for is that he mostly focuses on obscure stuff and doesn't let popularity dictate what he does. He would probably make a lot more money if he reviewed events and more recent controversial comics, but he'd rather do his own thing and focus on older less well-known comics because that's what he prefers.
His retrospectives are also the same way. Other than the Teen Titans one, they've all been about more obscure characters like Blue Beetle, Exiles and freakin Rom the Spaceknight.

10/10, but then claremont ruiner it

That's because there's less of a chance he'll be called out on his bullshit if he sticks to stuff no-one ever reads.

I highly doubt that's it. He still reviews high profile stuff, like All-Star Batman and Robin, Ultimatum, One More Day, Civil War, Identity Crisis and others.

COCK

Yeah, Exiles is pretty fucking great up until Claremont came on board. That's a solid 100 issues, which is an achievement even for that era for such a C-list book.

One of the best things to come out of Marvel in the last 20 years imo.
Not recommended to new readers because it relies a lot on you knowing the Marvel Universe or at least its cast of characters well.
Also it dips in quality pretty dramatically after the Excalibut crossover.

It got lrelaunched once and it wasn't worth it.

The Pak relaunch with Storm and T'Challa's son and Forge and a couple other characters? That was good.

I didn't think it was anywhere close to the early original run, it was marginally better than Claremont's awful run tough.

It was Jeff Parker not Greg Pak.