Do you think any one of these could be good?

Do you think any one of these could be good?
I think iceman, cable and jean grey are doomed to fail.

I just want a good x-book, Sup Forums

Fuck off, Cable is the only one that sounds good.

it's more of the same of everything we hated that we already had.

You know how the guy that played in Split plays Prof. X? How cool would it be to have a character with 23 personalities and be telepathic too? That would be awesome to see how each used its powers. make it a girl and call her Psycho Sarah. Somebody draw that up and give me half the profits.

Legion.

Cable might be good,
X-Men Blue should suck because of O5, but maaaaybe Bunn can spin something decent out of it with Magneto along for the ride,
Weapon X looks good, except they fucking had to stick fucking Land on it.

Blue might be alright, Iceman's readability depends very much on whether they can go 3 pages without mentioning some variation of "I'm gay".

Holding out hope for Generation X.

Fuckme...every fucking time i get an original fucking idea some damn body already beat me to it!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!!

I'm crossing my fingers for blue.
I really like the new costumes.

>them hips

You kinda described Typhoid Mary.
Iceman is doomed to fail just by looking at the cover.

Considering this is the adult version, who basically hasn't said a word about it since coming out, I think they've earned some panel time where he finally addresses it.

I am interested in Weapon X, and the new book whose roster we still dont know completely.
The only book I wont give a chance is Iceman, not because they made him gay, but because I never cared for him.

I am very uninterested in Gold which has most of the most popular character, Kitty kills my interest.
I prefer edgy as in X Men = Mossad books, or books with many antiheroes, assholes, morally gray characters, like Magneto, Emma, Fantomex, Sunfire etc. Gold and Blue seem too heroic and lighthearted to me.

I also like Jean more as Phoenix than as Marvel Girl.

I have never been this disinterested in X-Men comics. I'm not seething mad or annoyed, just apathetic towards this new direction.

The upcoming X-Force is the only comic I have any interest in. I was hoping for more follow up on Monet/Emplate and Sabretooth's secret.

Cable is the only one I plan to read.

Gold has Guggenheim so it'll suck
Rest are in the air
Weapon X is Land so no thank you

Robinson is a has been.

Fuck comics I want another cartoon

I'm only interested in Bunn writing Magneto. Everything else is trash.

are cyclps and wolverine back, the o5 and OML gone? until then im done with x-men

Iceman, Jean Grey are fucked.

>. I'm not seething mad or annoyed, just apathetic towards this new direction.
It's just time to move on, user. We had a good run but it's ogre.