What did he do wrong?

What did he do wrong?

Literally who

He didn't keep Maria and Mamoru alive long enough to create an army of psychics who thought they were queerrats.

I'm so glad this is anime and not a live-action show or there would be constant posts about on here

That would take years of constant breeding. Also, not every child is psychic or has the "no killing members of your own species" switch. They were lucky to end up with one.

Such a legit Anime

He incited mass violence. What the psychics did to the regular humans doesn't excuse his actions.

Kinda ironic that this anime bascially was about black vs whites. Whites have been supressing and keeping blacks as slaves for years, they cant expect not there to be reteliation soon.

Maybe more important question, did he deserve his punishment?

Literally harshest punishment ever.

>Le 56% faec

He literally 9/11'ed a society that hadn't known violence for hundreds of years. While you may not agree with it, it is entirely understandable why he got what he got.

>What did he do wrong?
being a subhuman rat and killing a bunch of humans because le we're humans too meme.

Amerigoblin thread?

born american

I have face blindness. Who?

stealing this to troll pol

Ending of this Anime was so emotional, have to admit I cried like a bitch.

you are a bitch

Thanks Bro,

Yeah I cry over good Anime.

It takes more from the Russian Revolution if anything. There are several allusions to the Russian Revolution and the Bolsheviks. The name of Squealer is taken from Animal farm, at one point it sort of references the Communist Manifesto, overthrow of the monarchy, references the industrialisation under Stalin etc.
Squealer seems to be a mashup of Lenin and Stalin.