*steals your wife and kids*

*steals your wife and kids*

Has he already been type casted? I'm actually really enjoying the show so far but haven't had the chance to talk about it from fear of being spoiler. It's well directed, and the acting is strong, too. What I like about the show is the realistic portrayal of how vets interact and the attention to detail paid to most scenes.

t. Navy vet.

el potro de vallecas

>le 5 foot tall tough guy

*steals your fuck and suck*

are they really doing the microchip cucking storyline on tv? OF ALL THE OTHER PUNISHER ARCS?

>*steals your wife and kids*
>Castled

Those weren't mine.

I just finished the series. Was decent. Nothing more. Sometimes it was hard to remember this is supposed to be Frank Castle instead of goon. What deal did he and Wilson Fisk set up last season I can't remember. I thought he was supposed to be fighting street scum on Fisk's behalf?

Gotta give women a reason to watch The Punisher :) They make up most of our platform's subscription base. :) That's also why we had Madani and all those glorious sex scenes with Russo. :)

Frank is way hotter when he's all nonchalant and murdery, not crying about his feelings.

t.femanon

shut the fuck up OP you don't know shit about the punisher .plus the nigga doesn't even have powers just guns so he can be killed. he ain't shit and you're not. delete this thread bitch ass.

*masks you sum*

any time he has a sex drive it's dumb. he should be an unfeeling murder machine. they actually made him seem pretty sexless in the netfux show which i enjoyed.

Frank has sex multiple times in MAX and other comics, he doesn't actively seek it out but if some chick straight up offers why would he say no, it's simply an itch to scratch, he doesn't have to fall in love with her.

L O N D O N

EY MICRO

>*grunts*
>*rubs head*

yeah in MAX but not so much the classic run.

HOL UP
IS ZIS SUM SOOISAI SKWAD OR SUMN

Does he end up fucking the cute jewess?

He fucks in canon. He even develops a serious connection with one of the women. They usually end up dying afterwards though.

yeah i forgot about that one. during the cocaine years. anyway i was just stating my preference, not what is necessarily written.

No. Netflix's Punisher is a cuck who can't get an erection for anyone other than his dead wife.

His fucking animal-like grunting is on-par with Muh Nootka mhhhman

there's an old run long before Ennis' time that had Frank visiting a brothel, where it's implied he's a regular costumer, and he says that "in the dark all women feel like Maria".

Mejor comentario de la hinternec

>flares Nostrol
>rubs nose

no esperaba que nadie lo cogiera jaja, saludos

m'ask you sumthin, OP

Then what? Bores you to death?

>set up the character perfectly in Daredevil season 2
>expect Frank franking
>for some reason they do it all again making the entire series pointless

The Punisher wasn't very punishing, he got punished

Dead wrong, he's had flings, he has slept with mob princesses and international assassins, he straight up says ' I think im in love' about this ninja chick. He literally was in a series long relationship with Elektra just a fews years ago. All mainstream canon.

KEKENER

Why is he so BASED in the show?

>Micro
cucked
>Matt
cucked
>Russo
you just know Madani wanted the dick

How can we stop him?

BASED

Russo was the best part of the series

explain plz

Why don't you let me poo, user?

That wasn't a deal. Frank doesn't work for Fisk. Fisk just thought Frank kill his competition. And he did destroy the Dogs of Hell, the Kitchen Irish, and the Cartel.

She looked like she smelt like poo the whole show

>tfw Micro was fine with them kissing
Is he into it?

Fronk spent too much time running around in a hoodie and ballcap and not enough time wearing a spray painted skull on his chest.

>5'5
>ugly swarthy Turkroach Mediterranean look
>weak shoulders
>skinny as fuck

Why the hell did they cast him as Frank fucking Castle?

Turk here. rage more faggot.

Up until ep 10 'Punisher' is supposed to be dead.

This chick drives me crazy. WHy the fuck does he kill micro but not her?

Dude i agree ,but you know damn well that turks are the maddest cringiest tough boys on the internet. Say one bad thing about turkey and these people throw a tantrum with pajeet tier english. You better get some nation where the non retards turks live

*steals Frank's wife and kids*

*Grunts, shakes head autistically* LEMMIE AX U 'SUMMIN

Honestly if I walked in on Punisher fucking my wife I wouldn't even try to stop him.

Like, what the fuck do you even do about that? It's not like you can stop him.

Frank you buddy

PUNISHED.com

PUNISHED PUNISHER; A PUNISHER DENIED HIS PUNISHINGS

lol stop it warzone was the most faithful adaptation this is a shit show and thomas jane fans are soyest of boyest... just stop you aint read the comics and you all sound like bitches

I like this series. The directing is solid, the actors too. It's not perfect, there are flaws, but goddamn this is a step up from all the tv crap Marvel has released.

>That last fight scene where Billy Russo gets his face ground into mincemeat on the broken mirror
Horee fucking sheet, gimmie five orders of that next season pls

Wouldn't a super tall guy already be dead? I mean he would be a huge target for bullets.

False Advertising

>he should be an unfeeling murder machine

Nah, Frank should just have the mask of an unfeeling murdering machine, but inside he's Has a deep smoldering rage and hatred for the criminals and murderers like the people who killed his family, which is ultimately the fuel for the coals of his never ending war that he cannot ever win.

ran out of budget

The only good part was him scraping his face against the glass.

The set up to it all was sort of dumb.

You masturbate and say you're masturbating to his dead wife