RESSURXION WILL FEATURE AN UNREVEALED QUEER CAST MEMBER

>Are there plans to bring more diversity to the two main X-Men books? In the two teams, Storm is the only character of color and there isn’t any confirmed LGBT representation [aside from Iceman], which seems a stark contrast to Marvel’s recent diversity push and the X-Men’s own history of being one of the most inclusive teams in comics.

>Daniel Ketchum: When we were brewing “X-Men Blue” and “X-Men Gold,” we were purposefully modeling the teams after the original five X-Men and the All-New, All-Different X-Men. We definitely struggled with the fact that those rosters aren’t representative of Marvel today, so one of the aims was to make sure that we placed extra emphasis on diversity amongst the other team books, as well as finding (also, making) opportunities to fill out the supporting casts of the main titles with diverse characters.
>Also, can we talk about how there are maybe more gay characters in the main casts of X-Men titles than ever before? Iceman, Iceman (I count them separately because we are presenting very different gay narratives with each of them), Benjamin Deeds, Bling and a character that we have not yet discussed…
cbr.com/x-position-resurrxion-x-men-editors/

Place your bets!
Are Kitty and Rachel finally coming out? Is Ororo settling down with Yukio? Did Colossus take something from his Ultimate counterpart? Anything is possible in the craaazy world of Marvel!

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/659712f7c3/1037862-9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Storm is the only character of color
Nightcrawler is fucking blue, you racist pricks.

STOP IT

Thank goodness, I was afraid pulling a rebirth would mean they wouldn't be progressive and give a voice to the oppressed minorities like women and the lbtqia+

>gay people are 2% of the population
>ONE PERSON ISN'T ENOUGH

What is the deal with this? Why does fiction need to over represent reality?

>make mine marvel is literally nothing changes except Stark and Banner are back diminishing CW2 even more
>still pushing SJW shit
This is what I get for giving them the benefit of doubt. Hell! I'll even admit I slightly got my hopes up.

Northstar. You know, the X-man that was gay before Iceman/Iceman was retconned to be and before Benjamin and Bling were ever created?

I've been thinking, Wolverine looks really out of place. I mean you have vibrant costumes all around, and then there's that 5'3 guy in a trenchcoat.

Nice study you got there showing exactly the % of gay people in Marvel, user.

And here it goes the Marvel's "return to the basics for the X-Men blah-blah". The shame shit all over again. I thought there was still some hope for change, but really fuck you NuMarvel. And this is a definitive goodbye this time.

He's saying they're not representative of Marvel today, not the real world. A universe where muscular men have been running around in tights for the past 15 years would obviously create a society with more gays than ours.

Colossus entered Kitty's poisoned vagina so he will turn gay.

> fiction has to represent reality with accuracy or it triggers my autism

how do you even read capeshit?

>can we talk about
Can we please stop doing this?

> Queer

I honestly can't fucking stand this term or any other super special snow flake language the left has adopted. Literally why the fuck can't you just use gay? I'M GENDER QUEER AND ASKED TO BE REFERRED TO AS THEY/THEM. Fuck off with this made up bullshit.

How is this not a "return to the basics for the X-men"? The X-men have been the Gay Brigade since Claremont wrote every girl as bi.

again?

Claremont did it out of pure fetishism tho. I'm not seeing Kitty in bondage gear or Rachel in a diaper anywhere.

>people spend a decade calling gays "queer" as an insult
>they decide to turn it into a term of endearment like the blacks did with nigga
>WTF STOP CALLING YOURSELVES QUEER, YOU QUEERS!
wew lad

Oh fuck off, there are more trannies in the entire world than redheads but you've never complained once in your life about the overrepresentation of ginger girls in comics because you don't actually care about population sizes and are just looking for a seemingly 'objective' reason to bitch about faggots.

>more diversity pushing
Get ready for more man hating and overall fucking shit stories

Because it doesn't just mean gay, smart guy.

Doesn't change the fact that it's fucking weird that they use it since it literally sounds like an insult every time.

Nightcrawler

Sup Forumsmblr

Legitmately though why do you need 5 gay people on one team? At some point it becomes satire.

Woooo representation instead of character

who cares

You'll be back. All you Marvelfags always come back.

>there's plenty of gay mutants already
>they won't be used
>their just going to turn another mutant gay out of nowhere

Do X-writers in general hate characters from other X-writers?

What's Magik up to? Is she going to steal someone else and fuck off to her dimension?

That goes for all capereaders in general.

Probably won't be someone that makes sense, like Storm.

It's the same shit that Marvel is pushing down to our throats the last 3 years. It's not about the X-Men, it's not about write some good X-stories, it's about the same pandering again and again. Instead to hear something about the plot, about the adventures etc, the first thing that came out it's the same "look how progressive we are". This is just another clue that nothing will change with Marvel's "rebirth". Same pandering, same stupid marketing gimmicks.

yes

>Storm and Rachel are not bisexuals
Huh?

Who cares about the stories, villains, team dynamics, art, and overall tone of the series. The most important thing is adding more gay characters. That's the ticket!

I think the odds are pretty good that it won't be a guy

>s...sure Marvel is bad but everyone else is bad too! Pls no bully!

Pathetic.

If they want the lesbian audience that fucking much why don't they revive Phyla and put her and Moondragon in a book? They can even have the Guardians of the Galaxy appearings from time to time. Fucking Marvel.

yeah, almost like having a whole team of mutants!

... wait.

Who honestly had faith this would be any good? The moment they got Guggenheim to write was the moment this shit was doom.

It's actually more like 10%

who touched you when you were little, user?

Gayvengers is a 2018 book. Them, Wiccan and Hulkling, Northstar, Stryker, Karma, Lightspeed.

It'sactually more like 0.2%

I'd read depending on who's writing.

>Storm
>Wolverine
>Nightcrawler
>Colossus
>Kitty Pryde
>Rachel Grey

Who are the 5 gays on this team?

Rachel Gray will be one, the other 4 faggots are you.

It's Guggenheim, so I trust him enough to know it will be Rachel.

Dan Slott.

God no, just leave him alone and pair him with the movie Angeldust!

>out of spider-man
>goes onto write gayvengers
You got a bright future in the merchandising business, user.

Having a gay on the team won't suddenly make the book any worse. Likewise, having every character be straight wouldn't suddenly make Guggenheim's writing not dog shit.

It was going to be shit even if every issue devoted a scene to praising Trump and used antifa as the main villains for every arc.

I do wonder what happened to Johns' Morlocks. Probably got peanut-farted to death.

Who said he was out of Spider-Man?

What did he write before?

Bendis. He's also killing Peter btw.

Slott invented Spider-Man and is Marvel's top seller.

The problem is that the only tging that Marvel is interested about, it's not the stories's quality, but "who is the next one that we will turn gay". That's the announcement that they are more excited to reveal.

And that's exactly why they're killing him off.

I hope you're all prepared for a new facet in the life of Anna Marie Marconi as the All New! All Diverse! Spider-Man! Coming to you next summer, true believer!

Does there always have to be a black/gay/mentally disabled person in every group of comic heroes? Is it like a law of some sort?

Anole? Northstar? (Is Striker a mutant or a mutate?) Some other established character who could join the team without it having to have their whole backstory changed? Or is that just way too easy?

They're the new token black characters in comics.

Why does the media treat someone being gay as a big reveal instead of just being a character trait?

Fantastic Four has 3 straight white people and a straight Jew made out of rocks and it was canceled in favor of a book about a Gypsy running around in stolen armor.

Welcome to marvel!

The interviewer asked them about the lack of LGBT representation. The editor then responded "uhhh, d-don't worry, there's totally going to be a gay person added to the team at some point."

Nowhere does it say someone is getting turned gay, and he wasn't the one that brought it up. For all we know, all this means is that Northstar is going to cameo in an arc at some point down the line.

Because it wins them moral points for being political correct and progressive. This is how cucked burgers are.

Magik is finally going to steal Kitty from Peter

>Not the other way around

She already stole a lot of jizz from my balls.

Because it's a marketing bait. Playing the "progressive" card, it's turned to be a free advertisement.

its going to be kitty

Maybe Anole and Rockslide will actually get to be characters again.

Underrated

>New queer
Purr shipbait, I tell you

>Playing the "progressive" card, it's turned to be a free advertisement.
Which has never turned out as profits.

Gen X is the book for all those people who are younger than Kitty.

>no kitty, you're gay
This is payback, Bendis.

Young X-Men
X-Men
X-Tinction Agenda (Secret Wars)
Wolverine Origins video game
The Flash
Squadron Sinister

Dude is the Anti-Bendis in that he's actually working in Hollywood and cares about continuity. Lot of people hate him because he writes for Arrow though.

Marvel is cancer

>Comic book writer
>Is a bald fat guy

>he writes for Arrow
No wonder he has such a bad reputation around here.

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

I want you to look at this cover and tell me where Anole and rockslide are on it or any of the ugly mutants.

>Hope
kek

I see Rockslide's hand.

The pozzing continues.

>or any of the ugly mutants.
Eyesgirl is disgusting.

>Eye Guy
>Transonic
>Skin

Was this before Mystique was revealed? Or is it only about Blue & Gold?

Why are you guys freaking out we all know it will be Rachel, we have known this since Claremont.
Still
Illyana x Kitty is best ship

exhentai.org/s/659712f7c3/1037862-9

what a retarded false equivalent

thats absolutely retarded logic, muscular men have been running around in tights in america since before comics were a thing and we only have 2% gays

It's just plastered with previous X-Kids teams.
I see New Mutants, Generation X, New X-Men, Generation Hope, and the WatX kids.

Actually, Mutants are considered freaks of nature and homosexuals are literally freaks of nature, so I say it's a good comparison.

Companies aren't turning characters ginger or marketing comics starring gingers for gingers sake you stupid idiot. Your argument makes 0 sense when applied to reality.

why does fucking EVERYTHING with Marvel have to involve a press release about how goddamn diverse they are
I'm dropping this shit company, I can't stand it anymore.

I'm all for equality and proper representation for minority groups but jesus fucking christ, when it's every other day it just reads as "HEY PR PEOPLE LOOK AT USSSSSSSS"

>Implying she won't finally make her dream come true! user, seriously!!!

Homosexuality isn't uncommon in nature.

>why does fucking EVERYTHING with Marvel have to involve a press release about how goddamn diverse they are
This isn't a press release. It's an interview where the interviewer was the one that asked the question.

he is a shitty writer and writes all the worst episodes of LoT, Arrow, and Flash

They guy made a question and we answered.