twitter.com/AnonBabble

Suffering.

And just like that, we have pictures back

Starco is Cute and Perfect!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

cucked and platonic

why is it that each time my father passes by there's anime on the screen

I don't even watch fucking anime

Anyone else wanna see Toffee get some more character development, or at least some justification?

I want to see Toffee fanservice

You didn't even do it right. You have to go: Cucked and Platonic! KEKED AND PLATONIC!

Honestly, I'm feeling really let down by such a low energy, low effort response.

He just wants to live a quiet life.

Erryone's making predictions about how Season 3 as a whole will go, but how about we get some predictions going as to what might happen in the first two episodes of Season 3?

I predict this:

>two episodes, both the take place at the same time but from the different perspectives of Star and Marco
>Star is depressed from everything that happened prior and gets exposition bombed by Moon about the lore behind Toffee, Eclipsia's magic, etc etc
>Meanwhile Marco is on earth trying to cope with the loss of Star. He doesn't immediately go behind her but hangs around Jackie and discusses his issues. First possible conflict with Jackie
>Eventually Marco decides to go for Star, alongside Jackie to help make ammends

This is Rhombulus. Say something nice to him

just went back to look at this scene

im not sure why people count this as staring, it barely lasted a second (l do like janstar though)

All Toffee wants to do is rule the universe. Is that really such a crime?

What do you want to see next season?

Fuck off Time out guy

HOL UP

Precious crystal baby who dindu nuffin and just wanted to help by finding the source of the fritz

I'm expecting it to happen with more non-physical appearances, like with Moon's tapestry. Like Moon explaining her past, Star finding out more information about him, etc.

I'm glad he's obviously back now but I just want more screentime in general. Somehow it feels weird to me that he got more appearances/dialogue in the first season.

More Jarco kisses.

is this a jojo reference?

second cutest MHC member

So when is star/marco gonna go completely CUHRAZY and assault the monster world?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOL UPPER

You were completely right.

I only have MS Paint and a laptop's trackpad, but I enjoy taking requests as long as you keep your expectations low.

He's best bro.

This

Delet this

star hanging from a noose

Do you think Glossaryck spent a few centuries raising the Magic High Commission?

No it's best ship

hope we dont get rebeccasugar'd and have the 2 season long conlifct be resolved with one anticlimatic episode. (like the whole cluster storyline).

>"This is by far the most bizarre attempt I've seen of somebody trying to get a peek at my juicebox."

Marco and Jackie buying condoms in front of Star

I used to like Jackie x Marco but then Star got pathetic.

Really, really pathetic.

Only if she looks like this.

Star and Marco kissing, a lot, and Star holds the back of Marco's head every time.

Oh, I'll get in on this. I agree with the first one, so I'll just move on to other predictions.

>Star is on the run with Moon, with Toffee and a new arm waging war on Mewni and hunting for her and his finger.
>She's stressed out, depressed due to leaving Earth the way she did, and training so that she can stop Toffee
>Marco, meanwhile, is still in a funk over Star leaving, as in the live chats
>Jackie's trying to be a supportive, helpful girlfriend, but it's clearly putting a strain on their relationship, especially since it revolves around Star
>As Summer begins, Marco's internal conflict about Star comes to a head, and he decides to go to Mewni and chase after her
>Jackie at this point is at her wit's end, and demands to know why he plans on blowing off their Summer plans for Star
>Marco informs her that he has to go after Star and find out why she left, because she's his best friend
>From there, two things might happen: Jackie will finally, after months of dealing with this drama over Star, snap at him and demand to know the truth: "Do you have feelings for Star?"
>At which point, Marco will be left unable to answer, which hurts and angers Jackie. She decides that she and Marco need time apart, to sort out their relationship
>Alternatively, Jackie will reluctantly decide to go with Marco, for a number of reasons. This issue clearly puts strain on her though, and she seems to be growing tired of constantly dealing with Marco and Star's 'unique' relationship
>Either way, Marco uses the scissors, and heads towards Mewni

svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5916

Please, guys. I need you to post your rarest Stars. I WANT RARE STARS.

Every second we're apart,
It's just killing me.
I need more than time will give,

To see what we could be.
But I might have a solution,
One I'd like for you to hear.
Cause I don't know how much longer
I can live without you near.
We'll be together forever
In this box.

Never again will we be distant
Once it locks.
Others may find it strange or creepy,
But I don't care.
I needn't see another sunset
With you in here.
Can't explain quite how it works,
Put your trust in me.
Once we're in and that door shuts,
I'm all you'll ever see.
It's a quite extreme solution,
But extreme is how I feel.
And the world it all means nothing
And we'll be together forever
In this box.

Never again will we be parted
Once it locks.
Other may find it outright freaky,
But I don't care.
I needn't see another person
With you in here.
This box is a one way trip,
When you're in you're in,
We shall never be severed.
I don't need the moon,
Or the stars, or the earth
When I have you here forever.
And I mean forever...
There's no escaping from our love,
Or this box.

In before screeching like an autistic banshee, whining, pouting, crying and stamping of feet because they saw something related to jo-

Oh. Wait I'm too late.

what episode are foreign dubs at?

Now how do you feel about it?

i feel like it would be less crazy and more like Star : the painful and then afterwards star will go full edgelord

What's the possibility of this show ending without any sort of romantic pairing, and everyone stays platonic?

This is oddly alluring
Like a car crash with people on flames
Or star's cucking

thats a *very* weird way to interpret that post

Some of this

Can someone combine these?

SAME ENDING

star having a nice day

Trips confirm, lots of Starco kissing next season.

>that's a very accurate way to interpret that post.*

I think season 3 is probably going to be more experimental

Thank you, user

What is this?

wow that reminds me of the main "antagonist" from knock knock

Okay that made me laugh.

fuck off

Gurren Lagann

Suffering for other people besides Star.

>Star: "Hmm. It seem I don't have a crush on you, it was all some curse."

>Marco: "Yeah, that was weird."

>Star: "I guess things can just go back to normal now."

>Marco: "I guess so."

>Star: "Besties?"

>Marco: "Besties."

~hug~

And Starco ends like this.

How would you react?

I think around Bon Bon if not a little past that, but it's hard to tell. Some get dubs like the same day as the original or close enough (Spanish) and then others are a couple months behind, and there's no consistent place I know of to keep track.

I still can't believe how TTGL could make one of the best animes with such shit girls

It really is the opposite of NGE

Bro's don't steal other bros hoes, Kamina

A'ight I just got done marathoning the series. Any fanfic requests?

No cuck-star because StarCo is life

You want Star to turn into dust and blow away?

0 since they already introduced romance as not just a future possibility but an actual plot point.

*thats not to imply NGE had "good" girls, but you never see people argue about Yoko or Nia

That would be stupid.

Yes.

Happy

Star and Marco beach day

Does a Starco ending have a chance at dethroning Oreimo as the greatest love story ever told?

They'd have to destroy the Blood Moon first

Nia was shit though

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Star and Marco storming Toffee's castle after he's taken over Mewni and overthrowing him.

Love it. Anything to make these shippers suffer.

Hell, even make it end with the opposing ship, just for extra fucks.

>marco after 16 years in hell land

Welcome, brother.

Marco and Star at an Amusement Park or a Water Park. Platonic vibe from Marco, with a soft romantic vibe from Star.

see:

I have no idea what Oreimo is, but I guess if it's played right, sure?

Marcony Head lewds

Polish Star

See here . Put some effort into it, don't be lazy.

>StarCo is life

You failed

Marco would be the one in charge of hefting all the blood vials.

Oooh sounds good. This will probably be what I work on tonight and tomorrow.

fucking shit but at least there's something to talk about

>starco

no